Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Please leave your comments to counter the Dream Act open borders groups. They keep saying it is not AMNESTY.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/200 ... ream_N.htm

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wow! Great job guys. I just got through reading posts and see what a great debate I missed.

The OBL's and IA huggers have woken up and crawled out of their 27 persons in a single family home living arrangement...and started posting their numbnuts idealogy. A few have even personally insulted ALIPAC. Imagine that! Post a few more comments if you feel like venting. I't so easy to shoot them down.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am getting the article, but for some reason the discussion at the bottom of the page won't come up for me today. Is it gone or am I just having personal problems?
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    I am getting the article, but for some reason the discussion at the bottom of the page won't come up for me today. Is it gone or am I just having personal problems?
    Its there I had a hard time finding it also, but finally did and have had one heck of a fight going on, can't stay much longer I have important thing to get done!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Cayla, try clicking on comments above the picture of the girl!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I'm in, zeezil. See ya there! Ooooo, this is gonna be fun!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    I'm in, zeezil. See ya there! Ooooo, this is gonna be fun!
    Talk about the cost of illegals on the american taxpayer, they hate it and have no answers.

Why do we have to give the Dreamers residency anyway? Why is that part of the package? We don't give foreign students a green card when they graduate, do we? So why do we have to give these illegal alien kids a green card even if we let them study in our schools?
    The above is my post but they said it contains language not suitable to their site. What am i doing wrong? Help!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

I just got banned from that site. I was admonishing dee for pulling the race card. I told her first she calls me a liar, then she calls another person against the dream act trailer trash, then we are racists. I said that is proof that she has no substance to her argument. she can not counter with facts, only name calling. USA today gave me a message stating I had a 48 hour suspension for breaking the rules. never even told me what rule i broke.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast