Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Heard a good interview with Tom McClintock this a.m re the deficit .....Annold told him "The People do not want to hear bad news"!

McClintock said he has been trying to warn Schwarzenegger for the last 3 years....but Schwarzenegger just said to him: "You're a pessimist, Tom"!

I voted for McClintock and I would love to see him run again. He is such a great fiscal conservative!

I just read this article for the first time a few minutes ago and this is the first place I thought of coming to.
    Arnie needs to get a clue!!!! Not one mention of the over 9 BILLION dollar drain that illegals are in this state. Thats "billion' with a "B" Arnie! In my opinion this is a big reason why are beautiful state is in a budget crisis! When are they gonna wake up to this.
    To everyone living in other states, don't think all Californians are ok with this. Not ONE person I know is ok with the illegal invasion. I don't appreciate being told that other states hope CA sinks. Our economy drives the economy of the rest of the nation last I heard, so if we sink ALL other states will be affected.
    I voted for McClintock too. I wonder how different this state would have been if he had been elected. I voted knowing he didn't likely have a prayer in our liberal society, but had to go with what I believe in.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

When there was a Federal Disaster with plenty of warning, The Feds drug their feet, did no planning, sent no help down. They knew homes would be destroyed, but they also knew People would die.

When the inevitable happened, they blamed the State of Louisiana's for everything, instead of worthless FEMA.

It took weeks, and NO is still in terrible shape. The US Army Corp of Engineers is one of the main reasons for levee failure and planning.

Everytime there is a fire in CA the feds are there PRONTO spending lots of money to save houses. Most of the fires in CA are Arson. New Orleans was WEATHER.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

Quote Originally Posted by bootsalinda
    When there was a Federal Disaster with plenty of warning, The Feds drug their feet, did no planning, sent no help down. They knew homes would be destroyed, but they also knew People would die.

When the inevitable happened, they blamed the State of Louisiana's for everything, instead of worthless FEMA.

It took weeks, and NO is still in terrible shape. The US Army Corp of Engineers is one of the main reasons for levee failure and planning.

Everytime there is a fire in CA the feds are there PRONTO spending lots of money to save houses. Most of the fires in CA are Arson. New Orleans was WEATHER.
    Good grief, where have you been - under a rock? New Orleans levies weren't expected to withstand this kind of hurricane. LA got the money to fix the problem, but they chose to spend the money on other things. They have been forewarned about this for years, and it continues today. The problem is that the people are so used to depending on others, they cannot do for themselves. The mayor and governor are corrupt. Don't blame the rest of us for the problems in New Orleans. They've suckered us for all their going to get. By next time, they better learn to swim with the crocs.
    Liberty means responsibility. That is why most men dread it. - George Bernard Shaw

Again.........If you are in LA-----You MUST begin supporting Walter Moore so that he can beat Toilet Tony for mayor!!!

If Toilet Tony wins again, he then plans on running for governor!!! If Toilet Tony would be elected mayor-----California will be lost TOTALLY!!!

Walter Moore is running on VERY tough positions regarding illegals!!!

American Patrol endorses/supports him and so does Terry Anderson----so he is definitely the right person for the job!!

http://web.mac.com/waltermoore/WalterMo ... /Home.html
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Schwarzenegger ought to be ashamed of himself and recalled. Releasing 20,000 inmates onto the population?? Has he gone mad? Think of the implications of this.

He has absolutely abdicated his responsibility to serve and protect the people of California ...and how about the people of the U.S. in general. Do you really think all of those criminals are going to stay put in California to get caught again? Heck no ..they're going to take thier little road trips and end up scattered all over this country.

This is such an outrage ...can't even believe it's not getting more time in the media.

But then again, the media is just about gone as far as being a reliable source of news anymore.

I'd say its time for every American to begin to find ways to protect themselves and their families and property personally. It's for sure now that our government is unable to protect us from harm on the inside or the outside.

Of course, many states are going to follow suit .. it's inevitable. We could watch California fall, but by the time it does, so will the rest of the country begin its slow spiral downward.

Quote Originally Posted by jjmm
    Schwarzenegger ought to be ashamed of himself and recalled. Releasing 20,000 inmates onto the population?? Has he gone mad? Think of the implications of this.

He has absolutely abdicated his responsibility to serve and protect the people of California ...and how about the people of the U.S. in general. Do you really think all of those criminals are going to stay put in California to get caught again? Heck no ..they're going to take thier little road trips and end up scattered all over this country.

This is such an outrage ...can't even believe it's not getting more time in the media.

But then again, the media is just about gone as far as being a reliable source of news anymore.

I'd say its time for every American to begin to find ways to protect themselves and their families and property personally. It's for sure now that our government is unable to protect us from harm on the inside or the outside.

Of course, many states are going to follow suit .. it's inevitable. We could watch California fall, but by the time it does, so will the rest of the country begin its slow spiral downward.
    "and how about the people of the U.S. in general. Do you really think all of those criminals are going to stay put in California to get caught again?"

You are DEFINITELY right-----and other states are not thinking about this.

California has the "3-strikes law"------so the majority will not stick around in California!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by Cakers
    As long as THEY DONT COME HERE!!!
    They bring THIER Liberal IDEAS and attempt to turn the place they move to into another Calif!!!! IF OUTSIDERS descide to move into your peaceful community...THEY SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO VOTE!

I don't personally think that your statement is correct. I think the vast majority of people leaving California are not liberals. They are mainly conservative people who believe as you do. Otherwise, why would they be leaving. I still live in California. But, if that is the welcome I would get if I were to move to South Dakota I would have to rethink that option. I am just as conservative as you are. I believe the same as you do. I am troubled if you would not welcome me into your beautiful state.
    Cakers, PLEASE DO NOT take my comment that way.
    I was speaking to the LEFT/LIBERALS...I have seen it happen, they want thier "New" community to be like Calif... We DO NOT NEED or WANT IT!
    So, Please forgive the misunderstanding.
    And another thing I would like to mention... Look who Arnold married? A KENNEDY! So you can be Damn SURE Teddy has ALOT to say to her Neice.
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123