Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ok, sounds like there are alot of people fired up about this, we neeed a private forum to start!!

Wendy's, Del Taco, Taco Bell, Chilli's (kitchens) and many other large restaurant chains use Mexican workers. Since employers are no required by law to be experts on social security cards and are not required to use e-Verify, they can claim ignorance if the employee's paperwork ends up being fraudulent.

This "problem" is what allows janitorial companies, hotels, landscaping and construction to hire illegal immigrants, primarily from Mexico, without the fear of committing a crime. Also, large fast food chains have deep pockets so they can lobby and make contributions in order to keep their lower cost labor going. Add to this farms, slaughterhouses/meatplants, industrial warehouses, road work, independent latino markets, etc.

I highly doubt that people will boycott McDee's especially now that they have $1.99 smothies and McDoubles for $1.

Seriously, these businesses have been using people from Mexico for many years now and it's worked well for them and they've been able to maintain these workers without any fear of raids or immigration officials checking their employees paperwork. Illegal aliens continue to generate $$$ for them so they're unlikely to give that up without a fight. A few people boycotting these fast food chains won't even put a dent on their profits. The boycotts would have to ba massive to have any effect.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    legalalien has a point, McDonalds is huge, worldwide, so although I know we all support every American who is willing to boycott, to boycott, their profits might not suffer much.

I admit, with kids, we have gone there, shame on us, but can certainly make it a priority to stop and just eat at home (we need to save as much as we can to move away from our illegal alien neighbors, so how better to do it than to not help them?).

BTW, was there an article in a paper on this? Having a link to an article would be good, to see if we can have a specific, ongoing thread dedicated to it, and open that with the article, stats, information and any other proof that McDonalds uses illegal labor.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    http://www.wehirealiens.com/results/index.asp

McDonald's

(Location: )
    McDonald's

(Location: Mesa AZ)

McDonald's

(Location: Parker AZ)
    McDonald's Restaurant

(Location: Duarte CA)

McDonald's

(Location: Chicago IL)
    McDonald's

(Location: Louisville KY)

McDonald's

(Location: Siler City NC)
    McDonald's

(Location: Woodward OK)

McDonald's

(Location: Phoenix AZ)
    McDonald's (franchise)

(Location: Sun Lakes AZ)

MCDONALD'S

(Location: BARTLETT IL)
    PPR Foods/ McDonald's

(Location: Hillsborough/Durham NC)

As i posted before, i have no problem giving up the arches (NO MAS MACS!)

IT WOULD APPEAR THAT THERE NEEDS TO BE A MEANS OF CHECKING ON THIS POST BY CONDUCTING A SEARCH BY FILLING IN THE NAME OF THE PROSPECTIVE COMPANY OR ORG. AND HITTING SEARCH LIKE IN GOOGLING SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO READ THROUGH 30,000 PAGES.

BEFORE YOU DO BUSINESS AND THEN EITHER FOLLOW THROUGH WITH A PURCHASE OR ASK THE MANAGEMENT WHY THEY EMPLOY ILLEGALS AND WOULD THEY BE WILLING TO PROVIDE A LIST OF SAID ILLEGALS BEFORE A PHONE CALL GOES IN TO ICE.

I AM OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS. I HAVE NO PROBLEM AVOIDING THESE...THESE...YOU KNOW.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    It would be ideal to start out with an email or call in to McDonalds campaign. Asking them if their stores use E-Verify, as a whole is it required of their private and corporate stores, and if not (we know the answer to that), then let them know the money in our pockets that could have been spent there will go either to a restaurant who does check, or will simply be used to purchase food and not at their restaurants till they begin to use it, and implement practises that are within the law completely.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by legalalien
    Wendy's, Del Taco, Taco Bell, Chilli's (kitchens) and many other large restaurant chains use Mexican workers. Since employers are no required by law to be experts on social security cards and are not required to use e-Verify, they can claim ignorance if the employee's paperwork ends up being fraudulent.

This "problem" is what allows janitorial companies, hotels, landscaping and construction to hire illegal immigrants, primarily from Mexico, without the fear of committing a crime. Also, large fast food chains have deep pockets so they can lobby and make contributions in order to keep their lower cost labor going. Add to this farms, slaughterhouses/meatplants, industrial warehouses, road work, independent latino markets, etc.

I highly doubt that people will boycott McDee's especially now that they have $1.99 smothies and McDoubles for $1.

Seriously, these businesses have been using people from Mexico for many years now and it's worked well for them and they've been able to maintain these workers without any fear of raids or immigration officials checking their employees paperwork. Illegal aliens continue to generate $$$ for them so they're unlikely to give that up without a fight. A few people boycotting these fast food chains won't even put a dent on their profits. The boycotts would have to ba massive to have any effect.
    You're right LL. The fast food industry is well heeled and well connected to our traitors in Washington. Those that own and operate these fast food franchises( as well as McD Corp) are multi- millionaires and have all the money they need to buy whatever and whoever they need to stay in business.

They have been employing illegal invaders for years and are not shy about it. The occassional immigration raid is just a part of doing business for these slime balls, as well as our government, who wants it to appear as if they are enforcing the law.

In fact, I bet those restaurants that were raided are back in business today, selling big macs and fries. They have probably taken in enough cash to pay any fine they may be subject to down the road as a result of knowingly hiring illegal invaders.

They have the money! Therefore, they do as they please!

This is why I no longer set foot in a fast food restaurant. I'm sure my lack of patronage is not go break anyone. But if enough Americans did this, perhaps it would make a difference.

McDonalds is just another predatory capitalist that has been allowed free reign in this country. They are well funded and contected, so they can essentially ignore the rule of law in order to make a buck. The scum bag politicans turn a blind eye because they get their coffers stuffed with cash!

It's modern day slavery and a great deal if your a politician, franchisee (as the franchisor, MCD corp knows whats going on, as they share in the profits and maintain oversight on their trademark. They also have a duty to know since it's their trademark being represented by the franchisee), or an illegal invader.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

DON'T TELL, JUST ASK

IT ALL SOUNDS GOOD. NOW, WE CAN START THIS VERY MINUTE BY SIMPLY ASKING THE PROSPECTIVE BUSINESS EITHER BEFORE YOU GO OR STANDING IN FRONT OF THE REGISTER WITH ALL EYES UPON YOU,"SIR, ONE QUESTION PLEASE, DO YOU NOW OR HAVE YOU EVER EMPLOYEED ILLEGAL ALIENS?"

Ok, I woould like a private forum, with people who volenteer to do things and then we can kepp track. I think we need a MAP so we can keep track of all of these illegal hires:

That way it can be publicised, the name of the manager,if they use everify, and first hand reports from people who can say: HAlf American Half Spanish, etc.

I would focus on ONE company only at this point to get the basic framework started.

So can we get a private forum? First things first!~

It seems that we have a new magnet that attracts them now and its not jobs, its free health care, free food stamps, living expenses, housing, its all free now, just break the law and you don't have to do anything! We need to shut off the entitlement magnet just as well!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast