Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: BOYCOTT....BOYCOTT....BOYCOTT.....BOYCOTT...

Quote Originally Posted by wayneman
    MY POSITION IS NOT A SECRET AND I'M NOT CLEVER ENOUGH TO FOLLOW THROUGH WITH SECRET HANDSHAKES.

I SIMPLY ASKED MY CARWASH THE OTHER DAY IF THEY HIRE ILLEGALS.

PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

IF EVERY DAY, ONE PERSON ASKS, ONE BUSINESS, METHINKS IT MIGHT SET FOLKS TO TALKIN.

THERE ARE HOW MANY "SUPPORTERS' ON THIS SITE. YOU COULD KEEP TRACK AND THE 1ST PLACE WINNER COULD GET LIKE A POWER CHAIR OR SOMETHING.
    I think it is a great idea!! Specialy if you like snot and spit in your food!!!

My local McDonald's is employing a lot of folks with Spanish accents, so I go down to Arby's, where the employees, all American, like to sing "Your are my sunshine" when the manager walks in in the morning. I go to Kentucky Fried Chicken, and while there are day laborers hanging out on the sidewalk in front, the kids inside are all Americans. They hand me my order and tell me to have a blessed day.
    I usually tell everyone, once they have filled my order, that they can go home now. Most laugh, but some employees have no idea what I am talking about, especially at McDonald's.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    My local McDonald's is employing a lot of folks with Spanish accents, so I go down to Arby's, where the employees, all American, like to sing "Your are my sunshine" when the manager walks in in the morning. I go to Kentucky Fried Chicken, and while there are day laborers hanging out on the sidewalk in front, the kids inside are all Americans. They hand me my order and tell me to have a blessed day.
    I usually tell everyone, once they have filled my order, that they can go home now. Most laugh, but some employees have no idea what I am talking about, especially at McDonald's.
    OK..NOW THAT'S THE SPIRIT. HIRING ILLEGALS DOES HAVE CONSEQUENCES..NOT ALL GOOD.

I, PERSONALLY COMMIT TO ANYONE ON THIS SITE, TO INQUIRE WHETHER ILLEGALS ARE UTILIZED BEFORE I BUY...PERIOD. IF I GET SHOT IN THE BACK...SO BE IT.

I HAVE BEEN AFRAID ALL OF MY LIFE. I AM SICK OF BEING AFRAID.

I LIVE IN A DESIGNATED HISPANIC GANG ZONE. IT STARTS ON MY BLOCK AND EXTENDS TO MY JOB. IT'S CALLED AN EXCLUSION ZONE, SO I GUESS THEY'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO CARRY AUTOMATIC WEAPONS IF THERE ARE MORE THAN 3 OF THEM AT A TIME.

ENOUGH FROM ME. I've got radical, far right-wing extremist, ex-nude model, racist unabomber posts to write for TPP website.

p.s. i almost forgot. which one of you ignorant hillbillies called me a racist?

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become corrupt and viscous, they have more need of masters." -(Smyth, Writings of Benjamin Franklin, 9:569.)-The Five Thousand Year Leap, by W. Cleon Skousen.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234