Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Arizonablues
    Ok, I woould like a private forum, with people who volenteer to do things and then we can kepp track. I think we need a MAP so we can keep track of all of these illegal hires:

That way it can be publicised, the name of the manager,if they use everify, and first hand reports from people who can say: HAlf American Half Spanish, etc.

I would focus on ONE company only at this point to get the basic framework started.

So can we get a private forum? First things first!~
    Hypothetically speaking here, they are so big that a national boycott would definitely attract attention. Remember the guy from super-sized?
    The problem is proof. Employers are not required to verify the validity of work documents. These fast food chains are clever. They put the Mejicanos to work in the back, in the kitchen and the English-speaking ones at the counter or drive-thru. They've got it all figured out.

On a different note: I heard on the radio that authorities have begun to deport illegal aliens who have criminal records. A clue that an amnesty program is in the works?

"The cup is always half full", says alipac support

Quote Originally Posted by 93camaro
    It seems that we have a new magnet that attracts them now and its not jobs, its free health care, free food stamps, living expenses, housing, its all free now, just break the law and you don't have to do anything! We need to shut off the entitlement magnet just as well!
    I'm seriously considering flying to Mexico City, then sneaking back across the border and heading straight to a local welfare office, while holding out my hand and saying "mi tambien, yo gimme mino pesos pronto!"; or something like that. (i can study Spanish phrases on the flight,) or simply walk into a Mexican consulate and ask for a map.

I can use "the stamps and such legally, while I spend MY money on cell phones, rims, and Smashing Pumpkins cd's.

And no, i'm not a bit angry.

Re: DON'T TELL, JUST ASK

Quote Originally Posted by wayneman
    IT ALL SOUNDS GOOD. NOW, WE CAN START THIS VERY MINUTE BY SIMPLY ASKING THE PROSPECTIVE BUSINESS EITHER BEFORE YOU GO OR STANDING IN FRONT OF THE REGISTER WITH ALL EYES UPON YOU,"SIR, ONE QUESTION PLEASE, DO YOU NOW OR HAVE YOU EVER EMPLOYEED ILLEGAL ALIENS?"
    Then you can walk out the door and get shot in the back...

Quote Originally Posted by hardlineconstitutionalist
    IT ALL SOUNDS GOOD. NOW, WE CAN START THIS VERY MINUTE BY SIMPLY ASKING THE PROSPECTIVE BUSINESS EITHER BEFORE YOU GO OR STANDING IN FRONT OF THE REGISTER WITH ALL EYES UPON YOU,"SIR, ONE QUESTION PLEASE, DO YOU NOW OR HAVE YOU EVER EMPLOYEED ILLEGAL ALIENS?"
    Then you can walk out the door and get shot in the back...

Maybe then, the Governor of California might "take an interest."

Or, instead, we can continue "preaching to the choir" and sending faxes that, evidently, end up in the shredder.

p.s. see post re: Governor of California "takes an interest" in border rapes and murders", but declines to act because THAT, would be "problematic," and furthermore is, after all, "the job of the federal government." says Schwarzeneggar staff member Thomas, trying hard to respond to questions directed at the office of the Governor of California.

p.s.s. I have but one...............never mind.

AND NO, I AM NOT ANGRY!!!

Then you can walk out the door and get shot in the back...[/quote]

Maybe then, the Governor of California may "take an interest." [/b]
    Not sure...do they take an interest in an old fat white guy that is an "obvious racist" getting shot now days?

Then you can walk out the door and get shot in the back...[/quote]

Maybe then, the Governor of California may "take an interest." [/b]
    Not sure...do they take an interest in an old fat white guy that is an "obvious racist" getting shot now days?

JEEPERS! I NEVER LOOKED AT THAT WAY! I THING IT'S TIME FOR ME TO SIT THE F DOWN AND SHUT THE F UP!

THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. I'm big boned.

Fax is now computer...they don't even get to the trash...

Gezzz were you standing up? You can talk just as much sitting down...

We are spinning wheels here, PLEASE PM ME if you can call, set up web pages etc to get this thing started!! PM ME, I will post how many people are in on this, so we can get down to business!

Thanks for your help, but this is a big project, lets see who talks and who walks!

OM ME IF YOU ARE IN!!

BOYCOTT....BOYCOTT....BOYCOTT.....BOYCOTT...

MY POSITION IS NOT A SECRET AND I'M NOT CLEVER ENOUGH TO FOLLOW THROUGH WITH SECRET HANDSHAKES.

I SIMPLY ASKED MY CARWASH THE OTHER DAY IF THEY HIRE ILLEGALS.

PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

IF EVERY DAY, ONE PERSON ASKS, ONE BUSINESS, METHINKS IT MIGHT SET FOLKS TO TALKIN.

THERE ARE HOW MANY "SUPPORTERS' ON THIS SITE. YOU COULD KEEP TRACK AND THE 1ST PLACE WINNER COULD GET LIKE A POWER CHAIR OR SOMETHING.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast