Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lou Dobbs is not the man I trusted him to be. I have lost much of my confidence in this man after watching him take the side of illegal immigrants. Lou, sorry to say is history now. He had a chance to really make an impact on the right side of this issue and has failed. I guess he thinks this will give him some kind of a political advantage when he runs for office. It will not. Very disappointing to say the least.

[quote=Judy]
    Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Quote Originally Posted by "April":1gr8gj9q

Like William stated I think he has some new friends. It is sad, but there will probably be more traitors before this is all over. We the People need to stand firm through this rough time and get our country back. As long as we are unshakeable, we will be unstoppable.
    Exactly. It's really up to US in the end anyway.
    Excellent point. It really is all about us. We are the ones who have to do this. Lou did bring us good info and provided a public forum. But it is still about us. Lou could not do this by himself without "We the People." It comes down to the citizens of this country. Thanks for reminding us.
    You're most welcome. It really is up to US. We have to do this. Our government has already shown its impotency on this and related issues since Reagan and his huge amnesty and prattling about free trade. Then it was Bush I who negotiated NAFTA. Then Clinton who signed NAFTA and secured another amnesty. Then Bush II who opened the borders with no enforcement at all for over 6 years and CAFTA and at least 13 other Free Trade Treason Agreements. We've been betrayed by 3 Republicans and now 2 Democrats. The people behind this own and control both sides of the aisle.

And I guess now is as good as time as any to reveal one of the little monsters behind this. His name is James Bopp Jr., Vice Chairman of the Republican National Committee. We need to demand his resignation because of professional conflict of interest issues.

You all are familiar with the Club for Growth, yes? A group of over 40,000 Globalists who promote free trade treason which as we know contains all those "free flow of labor" provisions in the Free Trade Agreements.

James Bopp's law firm represents Club for Growth and a host of other organizations. Club for Growth is the group that put $1.2 million into Doug Hoffman that cost the Republicans a seat they've held since 1870 and a vote against health care reform by splitting the Republican vote between Doug Hoffman and Dede Scozzafava. Sarah Palin who had no dog in this fight whatsoever comes out of the blue to support Hoffman and oppose Dede Scozzafava. So did Tim Pawlenty who didn't know a thing about either candidate. Powerful people made those calls to secure these endorsements.

We need to look hard and long to find out who the people are behind the scenes pulling these puppet strings, and James Bopp is one of them. We need to find the rest of them and get them out of both major political parties.
    Yes we do need to find out who is behind all the games. Without knowing who they are, we dont know who to target. And if we target the wrong people, then the game goes on.
    Bopp is definitely one of them. And with him out of that Vice Chairmanship, he may still be a national committee man, but he won't be in the position of power to make phones calls and issue edicts and make deals that he's in right now. His list of clients, all agenda clients, associations, not-for-profits, lobbying organizations ... is truly startling. Then you match up their agendas with the changes we've seen in the Republican Party and BINGO, he is the Puppet Master, Sheeple Herder, Wolf in Sheep's Clothing and the Fox Watching the Hen House.[/quote:1gr8gj9q]

James Bopp. Looks like we have some weeding to do. But really, besides taking some people out of their powerful positions, we need to shift our system so that this cannot occur. Otherwise, with the same exact system in place, there will be other power players to grab that spot.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

James Bopp. Looks like we have some weeding to do. But really, besides taking some people out of their powerful positions, we need to shift our system so that this cannot occur. Otherwise, with the same exact system in place, there will be other power players to grab that spot.
    The rules need to be written to conform with the normal conflict of interest laws. If you have a personal conflict of interest, either directly or through a client, then you can not be in a policy position with a political party of these United States. The members of these political parties contribute hundreds of millions of dollars a year for citizen political purposes, they get out the vote, they make phone calls, they push agendas through the selection of candidates, but the RNC controls the money and decides which candidate is going to get the money in the primary ... conflicts of interest ... in these decisions ... CAN NOT BE TOLERATED in either party or any other. It's using the good will and resources of innocent people who think they're working for 1 person for 1 cause when he fact they were working for someone who supports the very causes the electorate opposes. It's election manipulation.

Take Doug Hoffman. Perfect example. It's what sent up the red flags ... and sent me on my research binge. It took a few weeks but I got there.

People all across the nation jumped on his bandwagon in the last few days of a 3 month campaign when it went "national" .. when it went "Sarah", "Tim", "Fred", "Rick", "Rush" and "Glenn". None of whom live in or vote in that rural Congressional District. It was a Republican slam dunk win. The Republican opposed Obama Care, but they said she supported it. The Republican opposed Cap and Trade, but they said she supported it. The Republican opposed tax increases, but they said she had a voting record supporting tax increases, when she didn't, she only had the voting record of approving the extension or increase limits at the state level for communities who either needed to extend their sales taxes or raise them to balance their budgets and pay their bills. The Republican opposes big government spending and had just voted against the biggest spending bill in New York history, they said she supported it. They also claimed she was endorsed by an ACORN affiliate, the Working Party, when the Working Party endorsed the Democrat, Bill Owens, not Dede Scozzafava, the Republican candidate. What's up with that??!!!

Well ... what's up with that is ... Puppet Master. Club For Growth who invested $1.2 million in this rural Congressional District Special Election. So why didn't the RNC speak up and tell the truth about these lies? Well, because the Puppet Master for Club for Growth is the Vice Chairman of the RNC. That's a clear and present conflict of interest that in this instance cost the Republican Party a Congressional Seat they've owned since 1870, 139 years.

Does everyone among US understand the problem with "expanded free trade" which is the primary platform of the Club for Growth? Everyone understands the economic devastation free trade has cost the United States and the American People, right? It's cost US 32 million good jobs. It's cost US $840 billion a year of our money supply which is why we have to keep printing it to replace those trade payments that flew out our window never to return in trade deficits in manufactured goods. $268 billion a year of that goes to China. Another $78 billion goes to Canada and another $65 billion goes to Mexico, never to return to our shores except as national debt from those who loan US money because they have it and we don't because we sent it to them buying more of their products and services than they purchased from US which creates a trade deficit.

Remember last year when Hillary was winning the primary elections and debating Obama on NAFTA? Hillary wanted to renegotiate NAFTA. I thought she would win the primary because she won the most votes, but the DNC Convention swinged it to Obama with their little rules game giving Obama half the votes in a state like Michigan where he took his name off the ballot and manipulating the Super Delegates? Well, no one was going to let Hillary win that primary and possibly become President when she was going to renegotiate NAFTA. So we need to find out who that Globalist Puppet Master is on the DNC.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"......So we need to find out who that Globalist Puppet Master is on the DNC....."

Which ones are the most likely to be that person?

When you did your research, how did you go about it? Did you look up the background info on each of the possibilities? Until you hit on the right one?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"......So we need to find out who that Globalist Puppet Master is on the DNC....."

Which ones are the most likely to be that person?

When you did your research, how did you go about it? Did you look up the background info on each of the possibilities? Until you hit on the right one?
    I stumbled onto an article he wrote in National Review and then another one he wrote on Politico44 about the RNC, and that one listed him as Vice Chairman of the RNC. Then I searched for Club for Growth and found out his law firm represented them. There were several other searches but those are the ones that connected the dots. Then you see his client list for his law firm and oh wow ... big major Puppet Master ... like Catholic Answers, Priests for Life and Catholic Citizens Committee ... well ... here we are in the throes of trying to stop illegal immigration and what group is one of the most vocal in support of amnesty? The Catholic Church ... yet his law firm represents 3 Catholic organizations. Then you think back to the Bush II and his lay down on enforcement of illegal immigration, his goofy Guest Worker Permit program, his "we're a nation of immigrants", "jobs Americans won't do", Cheney and Ridges ridiculous statements about "we don't know who they are, where they're at or what they're doing" when they (illegal aliens) are on every street corner, in every Walmart, outside every Home Deport, in every hospital emergency and school room in the country, why they were even marching in our streets blocking off traffic waving Mexican flags at police, but the Bush Administration wanted to claim they can't arrest them and deport them because "we don't know who they are, where they're at or what they're doing".

Republicans have stood for immigration controls and protected trade policies since our party was founded for reasons too obvious to mention, so where is this coming from? I'm sure there's more in the RNC, but Bopp is the big one because he has the Vice Chairmanship.

So maybe after the holiday tomorrow I'll look for some more and try the DNC. I just don't know that much about the DNC.

The best clues are the Ironies and Opposites. When the organization or candidate says or does something ironic, that's makes you raise your brows and go "say what", then that means they're saying the opposite of what you would expect them to say or do which means they're more than likely being manipulated to manipulate US into change we don't want.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I have a hard time believing that there are people actually defending Dobbs after his obvious defense of illegals. You people should be ashamed. As a lurker, you people need to look at your past posts to clearly see that people like Dobbs are nothing but opportunists that had their "beliefs" based on ratings alone. I had to create an account just to post this. I will paraphrase many of your posts....."Illegal IS illegal" Are you guys getting soft on illegal immigration ONLY because a guy that you thought was your hero changed his view? I would be sorely disappointed Alipac, I mean really disappointed. You HAVE to know the difference between opportunists like Dobbs or Beck that only want ratings so they can make their money. You know better, right?

Quote Originally Posted by sk1951
    But I think the bottom line is that Mexicans simply do not care about America. In fact they want "their country" back that we stole from them.

We stole it? As I remember it was they who took it from the Spanish, then there was a war between Mexico and the USA where we won this land and later on paid Mexico for something that was not theirs to begin with. I completely disagree with you on both accounts. I don’t think any of these illegals that come here care one thing about getting anything back. They are lazy, uneducated people with no motivation to make it in their own country and instead come here with their hands out expecting good old USA social programs to give them everything Mexico won’t give them. These people don’t care about living here they just want to take what they can and send it back home and later return to lives as kings in their mother country. They are here looking for a pie in the sky.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Quote Originally Posted by DaveMor
    I have a hard time believing that there are people actually defending Dobbs after his obvious defense of illegals. You people should be ashamed. As a lurker, you people need to look at your past posts to clearly see that people like Dobbs are nothing but opportunists that had their "beliefs" based on ratings alone. I had to create an account just to post this. I will paraphrase many of your posts....."Illegal IS illegal" Are you guys getting soft on illegal immigration ONLY because a guy that you thought was your hero changed his view? I would be sorely disappointed Alipac, I mean really disappointed. You HAVE to know the difference between opportunists like Dobbs or Beck that only want ratings so they can make their money. You know better, right?
    I don't think you are going to have to go very far here to find plenty who agree with you. I never trust ANYONE who is on CNN, and have been very suspicious of Fox. The media is full of opportunists trying to stir the pot of controversy in order to a make their fortunes. Then they turn on you like snakes.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

April
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveMor
    We are not getting soft on illegal immigration and only a few people appear to be in denial. I saw this coming several months ago when I saw that Lou was waffling on illegal immigration and hardly talking about it anymore, so I am not as surprised as many others.

Welcome to ALIPAC, DaveMor!!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678