Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Attention everyone I found it, please watch!

Please watch this whole thing and let me know what you think.

http://msnlatino.telemundo.com/shows/Al ... d0750bcc7f

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

William's Notes

"building a bridge to a future in which there is legalization" -- Lou Dobbs at 2:40 in this video.

"we need the ability to legalize illegal immigrants on certain conditions." 19:40
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Lou apologizes for not being able to speak in Spanish.

Lou Dobbs mentions compromise.

"He wants a rational, humane immigration policy"

He wants borders controlled

"Time for people to come together, instead of wasting more time..."

"What isn't working is a penalty for those people who are in this country illegally." ( I think that this is what was said)

Conclusion for me with this particular interview - I think that Lou is waffling, as he ponders a political career. I personally do not care for what appears to be excuse making for his previous words. We cannot compromise Lou Dobbs. We want our laws enforced, and no amnesty or pathway to citizenship.

Pitiful that politicians believe they must pander to one group to gather votes.

It is also a shame that media sources have so many representatives that are for illegal behavior, pushing for amnesty, and who care less what the vast majority of Americans want for the United States. The Hispanic community portrayed by the public faces that we generally see, seem to think amnesty is the only option.

Psalm 139:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Twenty minutes into the interview, Lou DOES say that illegals should be legalized under certain circumstances. What the hec is going on? I listened to that part of the video TWICE.

I am sooooooooooooo dissappointed.

19:32 to 19:50

This is the section of the tape where he says that illegals should be legalized "under certain conditions."

Quote Originally Posted by agrneydgrl
    I am sooooooooooooo dissappointed.
    OK...this is just a nightmare and we will all wake up soon. Dang!! What is going on? Why the sudden turn around?

"Legalization under certain conditions/circumstances" = AMNESTY

There is no solution or answer Lou for people such as this interviewer and the other amnesty supporters.

But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    "Legalization under certain conditions/circumstances" = AMNESTY

AMNESTY. He actually said "under certain conditions." I mistyped...sorry. I am very distressed.

He is advocating AMNESTY. OMG.

We understand your distress redpony. I was not sure of the exact wording, so I included both words. I did not want to go back and listen again.

Will we be seeing Lou and Janet of La Raza next?

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast