Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    Quote Originally Posted by sk1951
    What I saw was a man groveling and back peddling. IT was disgusting.
    What would you say if he would have gotten pissed off, made a fool of himself and walked off? Get real...he did a wonderful job under a horrible situation.
    I have seen him time and time again on CNN get miffed and debate some idiot into the ground, he chose not too...............it was a wonderful job sucking up to Maria.
    Lou has SUPERIOR debate skills. He did not use those skills in this interview. He handed it right over to Maria.....very disappointing.
    Like William stated I think he has some new friends. It is sad, but there will probably be more traitors before this is all over. We the People need to stand firm through this rough time and get our country back. As long as we are unshakeable, we will be unstoppable.

Like William stated I think he has some new friends. It is sad, but there will probably be more traitors before this is all over. We the People need to stand firm through this rough time and get our country back. As long as we are unshakeable, we will be unstoppable.
    Exactly. It' really up to US in the end anyway.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'm just amazed that "The Anchor Man" against illegal immigration would appear so weak against "Telumondo" and have to ask why he would be so benign when faced with aggression about illegals. I'm just still shaking my head about this situation. [shakes head and sighs]. Lou just put the nail in the coffin.

Quote Originally Posted by Judy

Exactly. It' really up to US in the end anyway.
    Excellent point. It really is all about us. We are the ones who have to do this. Lou did bring us good info and provided a public forum. But it is still about us. Lou could not do this by himself without "We the People." It comes down to the citizens of this country. Thanks for reminding us.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

All I can say is that he was threatened for a year, and shot at, and he is doing this for his wife / marraige. She was threatened with a gunshot 20 feet away from her. So he quit and did this stuff. Thats all I can say! He caved in to terrorists.

Quote Originally Posted by snakeoil
    I'm just amazed that "The Anchor Man" against illegal immigration would appear so weak against "Telumondo" and have to ask why he would be so benign when faced with aggression about illegals. I'm just still shaking my head about this situation. [shakes head and sighs]. Lou just put the nail in the coffin.
    I hear ya. I am still in total shock. I think Lou owes us an explanation on his complete and total change of position. Its a good thing I did not happen across the video before knowing what was in the video. Otherwise I would have fallen flat on the floor.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Arizonablues
    All I can say is that he was threatened for a year, and shot at, and he is doing this for his wife / marraige. She was threatened with a gunshot 20 feet away from her. So he quit and did this stuff. Thats all I can say! He caved in to terrorists.
    This is a real possibility. But then why not just retire or something? Why go on Telemundo? And if he feels threatened, why doesnt he just say so? Unless they are still threatening him. Which begs the question....are our legislators also under threat? Is that why they are acting so bizarre? This is a possibility that would explain a lot. But still....why not just retire? Why this interview?

Exactly. It's really up to US in the end anyway.
    Excellent point. It really is all about us. We are the ones who have to do this. Lou did bring us good info and provided a public forum. But it is still about us. Lou could not do this by himself without "We the People." It comes down to the citizens of this country. Thanks for reminding us.
    You're most welcome. It really is up to US. We have to do this. Our government has already shown its impotency on this and related issues since Reagan and his huge amnesty and prattling about free trade. Then it was Bush I who negotiated NAFTA. Then Clinton who signed NAFTA and secured another amnesty. Then Bush II who opened the borders with no enforcement at all for over 6 years and CAFTA and at least 13 other Free Trade Treason Agreements. We've been betrayed by 3 Republicans and now 2 Democrats. The people behind this own and control both sides of the aisle.

And I guess now is as good as time as any to reveal one of the little monsters behind this. His name is James Bopp Jr., Vice Chairman of the Republican National Committee. We need to demand his resignation because of professional conflict of interest issues.

You all are familiar with the Club for Growth, yes? A group of over 40,000 Globalists who promote free trade treason which as we know contains all those "free flow of labor" provisions in the Free Trade Agreements.

James Bopp's law firm represents Club for Growth and a host of other organizations. Club for Growth is the group that put $1.2 million into Doug Hoffman that cost the Republicans a seat they've held since 1870 and a vote against health care reform by splitting the Republican vote between Doug Hoffman and Dede Scozzafava. Sarah Palin who had no dog in this fight whatsoever comes out of the blue to support Hoffman and oppose Dede Scozzafava. So did Tim Pawlenty who didn't know a thing about either candidate. Powerful people made those calls to secure these endorsements.

We need to look hard and long to find out who the people are behind the scenes pulling these puppet strings, and James Bopp is one of them. We need to find the rest of them and get them out of both major political parties.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You're most welcome. It really is up to US. We have to do this. Our government has already shown its impotency on this and related issues since Reagan and his huge amnesty and prattling about free trade. Then it was Bush I who negotiated NAFTA. Then Clinton who signed NAFTA and secured another amnesty. Then Bush II who opened the borders with no enforcement at all for over 6 years and CAFTA and at least 13 other Free Trade Treason Agreements. We've been betrayed by 3 Republicans and now 2 Democrats. The people behind this own and control both sides of the aisle.

And I guess now is as good as time as any to reveal one of the little monsters behind this. His name is James Bopp Jr., Vice Chairman of the Republican National Committee. We need to demand his resignation because of professional conflict of interest issues.

You all are familiar with the Club for Growth, yes? A group of over 40,000 Globalists who promote free trade treason which as we know contains all those "free flow of labor" provisions in the Free Trade Agreements.

James Bopp's law firm represents Club for Growth and a host of other organizations. Club for Growth is the group that put $1.2 million into Doug Hoffman that cost the Republicans a seat they've held since 1870 and a vote against health care reform by splitting the Republican vote between Doug Hoffman and Dede Scozzafava. Sarah Palin who had no dog in this fight whatsoever comes out of the blue to support Hoffman and oppose Dede Scozzafava. So did Tim Pawlenty who didn't know a thing about either candidate. Powerful people made those calls to secure these endorsements.

We need to look hard and long to find out who the people are behind the scenes pulling these puppet strings, and James Bopp is one of them. We need to find the rest of them and get them out of both major political parties.
    Yes we do need to find out who is behind all the games. Without knowing who they are, we dont know who to target. And if we target the wrong people, then the game goes on.

Yes we do need to find out who is behind all the games. Without knowing who they are, we dont know who to target. And if we target the wrong people, then the game goes on.
    Bopp is definitely one of them. And with him out of that Vice Chairmanship, he may still be a national committee man, but he won't be in the position of power to make phone calls, issue edicts and make deals that he's in right now. His list of clients, all agenda clients, associations, not-for-profits, lobbying organizations ... is truly startling. Then you match up their agendas with the changes we've seen in the Republican Party and BINGO, he is the Puppet Master, Sheeple Herder, Wolf in Sheep's Clothing and the Fox Watching the Hen House.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast