Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We are still waiting on an answer from Burghart on these important questions.

Please answer the following questions.

1. Do you conceed that you were wrong and La Raza does mean "The Race"?

2. Did you indeed co-author an article with a Mr. Leonard Zeskind?

3. Is Mr. Zeskind a communist?

These are simple YES/NO questions Mr. Burghart. You continue to avoid our questions.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Seems the open border crowd is the same no matter where you go. Typical for them to spew lies and then disappear when given proof. I did a big expose on La Raza a while back and produced documented proof that they are an Anti-American/Racist organization whos only goal is taking over America (southwest first), and running all the Non-Hispanics out of the country.

To me La Raza's (The Race) view of Non-Hispanics is the same as the Muslim's view of "Infidels".

May I add too William:

He did defame/slander all of us here at Alipac. For him to call "Alipac" racist or xenophobic is a personal insult. I for one am not and for someone to write a "report" dictating that I am is unacceptable and outright disrespectful and absurd.

What is next Burghart, are you going to do a "report" on my site? Call me a racist xenophobe and throw your stick and stones at me? Go ahead, it will just make my determination that much stronger.

Also we all know that you won’t answer our questions. You will begin to answer one with a long winded fluffy speech full of hot air, but you will never get to that all important portion, and that is the "YES" or "NO".

I still have no response to my accusation of you being a secular progressive scab.

Remember, simple YES or NO answers are being sought. After the YES or No you can write your thesis and fluff up the YES or NO answer.

If you ask me a question I will answer it with something similar to my example below:

Yes, blah blah blah yada yada yada fluffy fluff fluff stuff.
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

"blah blah blah yada yada yada fluffy fluff fluff stuff"

GOOD ONE, Rakishoner!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I want to leave this thread open just in case Bugheart decides to tell us if he is a communist or not.

I would like everyone else to back off this thread for the next week and focus all of your attentions on fighting the Temporary Worker legislation.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dear Mr. Gheen:

Thank you for finally addressing some of the issues that have been raised since you started accusing the Center for New Community of defamation. For clarity’s sake, I’ll address each of your contentions individually, so you’ll have ample opportunity to answer each response.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I have plenty of respect for the law. I just have little or no respect for you. You've done your best to place me on a wall with Nazis. I'm not a nazi or any of the things youve tried to make me out to be. That makes you a liar and a pretty low down piece of shit in my book.

Now, now, Mr. Gheen. That’s not a very civil tone. I thought you wanted a debate. Did really mean that you want to just sling profanities at me, instead? I think you’ll find that I’ve attempted to answer all of your accusations without having to resort to foul language. In fact, I think if you’ll look back over my previous posts you’ll see a concerted effort to give you a civil, rational debate. I may have disagreed with you and pointed out errors in your arguments, but not once have I said bad things about you.

But since you obviously have no intention of remaining civil, I’ll just add “pretty low down piece of shit,� to “liar,� “goon,� “idiot,� and all the other nasty names you’ve hurled my way. Besides, baseless threat or perverse entertainment, your reason for writing doesn’t matter. The results are the same.

You’ve been unable to demonstrate even a single factual error in our report. Moreover, in the course of this discussion it’s become apparent just how comfortable you are with white nationalism – accepting large financial contributions, writing for white nationalist websites, throwing around racist conspiracy theories, etc.

I wasn’t trying to place you anywhere, Mr. Gheen. All I’ve done is report facts. Do we have a wall at our office where we put all of the letters and emails that threaten us or call us commies? Yes. Are there a lot of neo-Nazis, Klansmen, etc. on that wall? Yes. Does your accusation qualify for that space? Yes. Simple as that.

All I’m saying is that if the only sources making the claims upon which you rely to attack me are neo-Nazis, Klansmen, and conspiracy nuts, you might just want to think twice. What’s that old expression? If you lie down with dogs, you’re bound to wake up with fleas?

Sincerely,

Devin Burghart
    Director, Building Democracy Initiative
    Center for New Community
    http://www.buildingdemocracy.org

Burghart, I have not said I dont want to debate anymore. This is your typical lie. I said, I want to know if you co-authored an article with a known Marxist. You have danced around this so we will do our own research on the matter. Don't even try that "find common ground" crap with me. You are a man that is trying to defame me and my organization for your own profit and you are making a liar of yourself by doing so. I called your office the first time I read your attack piece to explain you have us all wrong.
    Dear Mr. Gheen:

Don’t worry, I’ll get to your silly little allegation in a minute. I'm going in the order of your reponses, so I don't miss anything. I’m not dancing, I'm still laughing. But let’s not forget that you’ve still got a heck of a lot of questions to answer that you’re still ducking. I suggest you go back and read all the outstanding issues you have to answer. Don't worry though, if you don't feel like going back and reading the posts, I'll be posting them later.

You may have not said that you don’t want to debate anymore, but you’re certainly conducting yourself that way. You refuse to answer even the simplest of my points, you consistently try and change the subject, and you keep using inappropriate language. That’s what I mean when I say that you're not interested in pursuing the truth, or finding common ground.

You called our office, yet were unable to demonstrate even a single factual error in our report. You threaten us, and yet you still can't prove a thing. THen we present more evidence, and you try and change the subject. Now you hopelessly attack the messenger. You're not looking for a debate, Mr. Gheen. Why don't you just admit it.

Sincerely,

Devin Burghart
    Center for New Community

Quote Originally Posted by newcomm
    POINTS YOU'VE CONCEDED:

1. The ALI-PAC membership is much smaller than you initially claimed.
    Wrong againg Burghart. Where is this original claim you are talking about? Does not exist. You just thought we were much bigger because of our successes. Don't go blaming me for your errors.
    Dear Mr. Gheen:

There was no error on our part. You are incorrect, again. We stated in our report that ALI-PAC was a small organization. You took issue with that statement and made it part of your claim of defamation. In response, we examined all of your 2005 FEC filings to-date and came up with the estimate of 231 supporters (including your largest contributor, a participant in a white nationalist discussion board). You, then, claimed that you had over 300 supporters, but have yet to prove it.

We didn’t think you were “bigger.� We knew exactly how small your organization really is - as evidenced by your miniscule filings to the FEC. We did think, however, that your little organization was contributing to a hostile climate for immigrants. What we’ve argued all along is that your little organization of fewer than 300 supporters does not qualify a “national profile,� no matter how much you want to delude yourself.

Sincerely,

Devin Burghart
    Center for New Community

2. That the term "Reconquista" has racist overtones and that the term shouldn't be used.
    I do not conceed that the term Reconquista has racist overtones. I simply stated that the term may not be the best description for what I meant to convey since it seems to have some history and meanings that do not apply to my views.
    Dear Mr. Gheen:

I’ve brought the issue up multiple times now, and you’ve consistently failed to respond to the racist overtone of “la Reconquista� conspiracy theory – that is a concession!

You’ve conceded that you stated, “I did say that in my opinion Reconquista and Aztlan is real.� You’ve also conceded that you shouldn’t have used the term.

You’ve also conceded that there is a racist conspiracy theory being promoted around the anti-immigration movement with the exact same name.

You’ve also conceded that you’ve shared the platform with anti-immigrant leaders who promote the racially charged “Reconquista� conspiracy theory.

Remember this from our report?

Coe is an avid supporter of the Reconquista conspiracy theory and vehemently anti-Latino. She commented in typical fashion during her Los Vegas presentation: “We are suffering robbery, rape, and murder of law-abiding citizens at the hands of illegal barbarians who are cutting off heads and appendages of blind, white, disabled gringos.� She added, speaking of the United States: “This is a New World Order regime and Third World people will easily accept this tyranny. These people are traitors. They are a malignancy destroying the host.�

Coe helped to lead the petition drive for California’s infamous Proposition 187, and she has stated elsewhere that “The goals of the Mexican government� include the conquest of “all the southwestern states for Mexico as the ‘NATION OF AZTLAN,� the “Take over & control the United States government� and to “Establish communism in the United States.�
    Remember, that’s who you were proud of sharing the stage with in Vegas.

Mr. Gheen, I’ve got a few questions for you that you still haven’t addressed. Here they are again:

1. Have you told her that you think she shouldn’t use those terms? Have you done anything to stop that from being used?

2. Will you be publicly challenging Barbara Coe or Glenn Spencer or anyone else who uses them to stop spewing racially charged conspiracy theories?

3. Does this mean you’ll be denouncing the Reconquista conspiracy theory publicly?

4. Have you done anything to raise an objection to the use of these racist “Reconquista� conspiracy theories? (Is there even a single post on any other anti-immigrant website where you take objection to the conspiracy theory?)

5. Will you be removing references to la Reconquista from the ALI-PAC website?

Or were you being disingenuous, again?

Sincerely,

Devin Burghart
    Center for New Community
    www.buildingdemocracy.org

We have 300 financial supporters!!!

I didn't know that. That's OUTSTANDING!!!

GO ALIPAC!!

GO ALIPAC!!

GO!! GO!! GO!!

It's amazing what thousands of viewers of the work of hundreds of supporters can accomplish. We've got the US Congress sweating like pigs in heat over what to do about the "illegal thing". We've got the Wackident on Air Force One down to "look at the border crossings". We've got Chertoff estimating a fence would be "phenomally expensive"...which is great news to me because I want it to be the most phenomally expensive coolest most beautiful fence ever constructed by human civilization and of course American Citizens will lay every block, install every wire, guard every tower at prevailing wages under Davis Bacon Act and we'll turn it into a Tourist Attraction Enterprise, Charge Admissions and get more visitors than Disneyworld. We've got the GOP "tink tanks" scratchin' their heads like bored apes in the zoo....about what to do about the "membership that wants our nation secured and the illegals deported that aren't buying our "we're a nation of immigrants crap" anymore!! Our issues are on Lou Dobbs every night and Bill O'Reilly almost every night and Sean Hannity every other night....and now:

Now, the "tink tanks" are concerned about "saving the Presidency".

I'd say....not bad for a band of 300 to whom thousands listen and to whom may soon at least in part owe their nation.

Keep it up Patriots!!

Join US...it's the best organization I've ever belonged to. I can vent and still make my point. I can learn. I can teach. I can preach. And so can you. And at the end of the day....you feel better. You know you are not alone. You know you did something. You learn from the articles that what you're gut and instincts are telling you about this economy, our sovereignty, our government, this presidency are right on the money and something must be done.

And then we do more. We call, we write, we fax, we post, we communicate and work our representatives and senators and the hotline to the White House. This is our activism.

We also have alot of fun because ALIPAC is the greatest group of real people real Americans I've ever known to be in one place at one time on one mission, the most important mission, in my view, since the Revolutionary War.

And, we do it all for FREE which is why we don't NEED alot of money. See, we represent the FREE in Freedom which means the land of the free and the home of the brave.

No "tink tank" salaries. No Fluff. Just hard core professionals donating their time, their research, their knowledge, their experiences, their news, their views to Saving the United States of America.

I "tink" this is what escapes Mr. Bugfart.

He "tinks" to be important, you've got to have alot of MONEY. He "tinks" to be effective, you've got to have alot of FINANCIAL SUPPORTERS. He "tinks" to be a national organization, you have to have something besides thousands of people who flock to the borders to stand the guard and do the job the government won't do like the Minute Man Project who supports ALIPAC and ALIPAC supports the Minute Man Project. AND, many other organizations do other things that ALIPAC doesn't do and that the Minute Man Project doesn't do.

See Mr. Bugfart....this is a MOVEMENT. You "tink" like one of those silly 501 C 3 Charities That Isn't. You "tink" the measurement of your success is in your tax exempt contributions that you use to pay yourself for all your salary and office space and needs to INSULT US and SLANDER US and LIBEL US. We are volunteers. We already have our own salaries and income. We already have our own offices and telephones and networks and resources. We buy our own plane tickets to fly somewhere and meet with someone. See Bugfart? The difference between your organization and our MOVEMENT is that you are only a little phoney obscure organization ripping off the taxpayers of America.... while we are part of a massive national movement taking our country back from the likes of you, your little orgies, Globbie Pals, and Foreign Buddies..... and everyone knows about ALIPAC.

In fact, I don't know why American Taxpayers let you use OUR MONEY to insult US to try to end our nation by flooding our country with foreign nationals in numbers this nation can not sustain and doing so in direct violation of US Immigration Law.

Me "tinks" someone needs to look into your "charity" business that isn't.

Does the ELI LILLY FOUNDATION know that you are insulting Americans? I noticed a few months ago they were one of your "contributors".

BUY GENERIC DRUGS!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn