Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Beware of rise in pro-Mexican "hate crime" laws...

http://www.lulac.org/advocacy/platform.html

The 2005-2006 LULAC Legislative Platform

The 2005-2006 LULAC National Legislative Platform was adopted by the LULAC National Assembly on July 2, 2005, at the 76th LULAC National Convention in Little Rock, Arkansas. The platform outlines the official policy positions of the League of United Latin American Citizens, the oldest and largest Latino membership-based civil rights organization in the United States. LULAC advances the economic condition, educational attainment, political influence, health, and civil rights of Hispanic Americans through advocacy and community-based programs through its network of 600 local councils and centers nationwide.

HATE CRIMES
    LULAC urges Congress to pass laws that provide stronger sentencing and more aggressive prosecution for hate crimes. The federal government’s role should be expanded in the prosecution of hate crimes by being allowed to assist state and local efforts to prosecute a broader scope of hate crimes.

----

http://www.newswithviews.com/Walker/jill12.htm

Workers who had been loyal for several years were slowly replaced by Spanish-speaking folks who were given 60 hours per work week. Ironically, the “Hispanics” didn’t receive full pay and were paid server wages of $2.13 an hour until they caught on that they were being cheated. American workers, on the other hand, had their hours cut to “why bother working” levels. If they complained, they were fired. Adding insult to injury was the fact that those replacements—some had green cards, some didn’t—understood far more English than they let on. Words were parsed carefully and no one could say anything about training them properly or they’d be labeled a racist. When a godly job offer came through... I changed jobs. Others weren’t as blessed as I was.

When she asked a manager trainee why so many Spanish-speaking workers were being hired, she didn’t get an answer and went back to work wondering how she would train them. One week after securing a raise and a promotion to crew leader, Evelyn was fired for being a racist, among other reasons the labor board didn’t buy.

Our government is “penalizing private companies that require employees to speak English on the job” and “refuses to enforce any law that establishes English as the official language of State government.”

“In 1994, San Jose, California spent $500,000 of taxpayers’ money to erect a statue to the Aztec god, Quetzalcoatl, in a public park replacing the previous monument of the Liberty Bell.”

"...enactment of ‘hate crimes’ laws which demonize European-Americans then interpreting such laws to cover ‘hate speech’ so as to legally and financially penalize any expression of ‘politically incorrect’ beliefs on immigration, bilingualism, multiculturalism, affirmative action, etc.”

This stuff has to stop coz as it stands right now you can't be white and have a right to live and breathe without offending somebody.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

crazybird - you are correct.

All you legal american folks reading this right now, stop breathing and living (hint the latter will happen immediately following the former).

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    This stuff has to stop coz as it stands right now you can't be white and have a right to live and breathe without offending somebody.
    Why don't we just vacate to the Moon? Set up there.

It's what these brazen invaders want. The Race - La Raza.

Obviously, they think there is only one.

Now who's being racist?

Seems the ones screaming racist the most don't know what it is. They make it anything that says you let me do whatever I want to and give me whatever I want and I'll leave you alone. Maybe.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And what's the chances of hoisting this sign at our rallies?

"Para nuestra raza todo, para su raza nada!"
    "For OUR race everything, for your race nothing"

I don't think any of US can get by with anything of that nature. Not that I would even want to, but there is a very serious double standard going on. The illegals don't do "politically correct" very well, they are right in your face with whatever racist stuff they want to say, while we show immense self-control.
    “Homeland Security? What Homeland Security ?”

Quote Originally Posted by JustSayNo
    And what's the chances of hoisting this sign at our rallies?

"Para nuestra raza todo, para su raza nada!"
    "For OUR race everything, for your race nothing"

I don't think any of US can get by with anything of that nature. Not that I would even want to, but there is a very serious double standard going on. The illegals don't do "politically correct" very well, they are right in your face with whatever racist stuff they want to say, while we show immense self-control.
    Would be an interesting experiment....don't you think
    Take a page from their playbook...... great strategy

The illegals don't do "politically correct" very well, they are right in your face with whatever racist stuff they want to say, while we show immense self-control.
    Ya....and they are doing a real good job of creating an environment in which it's not going to be hard at all to fullfill their accusations. After awhile if you get accused and convicted of a crime you haven't done, you may as well do it if you're going to pay the price. And they are stomping on my last nerve.

Reminds me of what a caller to a local radio show once said. This Mexican guy called in to a local San Diego radio talk show, I can't remember the host, this was many years ago, but he said he lived in Tijuana and he spoke of what he called the "white man's duty".

According to this guy, the white man's duty was for every white person to go up to a person of color and give him his money, his home, his job and all his possessions and beg forgiveness for the centuries of genocide and oppression perpetuated by the white man and then to slit his own throat.

That is what he called the "white man's duty".

But we are the racists. Go figure. Can you imagine if a white person said something like that of a minority?
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Ya....and they are doing a real good job of creating an environment in which it's not going to be hard at all to fullfill their accusations. After awhile if you get accused and convicted of a crime you haven't done, you may as well do it if you're going to pay the price. And they are stomping on my last nerve.
    Same here crazybird. My patience and tolerance has done been worn out. I'm being classified as a racist bigot for wanting to preserve MY nation and MY culture.
    Knowledge is Power Power corrupts Study hard Be Evil

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast