Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Couldn't agree more with everyone on this thread. I have never done anything in my life to warrant being called a "racist" or a "bigot".
    But because I'v got a white skin tone, I'm labeled every vile thing imaginable. They can call me whatever they want, I'm not interested in what they call me. I'm only interested in preserving MY rights to protect my family, my country and my religious beliefs.

Hate crime laws, IMHO, are racist and prejudicial to begin with. Hate is hate, whether shown to a white, brown, black, red, yellow or purple person. Since when did we need to distinguish the "color" of hate?

Quote Originally Posted by Coto
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    That will only happen when Americans allow it to happen. Each person has to make the decision to cave or stand firm.

My choice is STANDING FIRM as I know most of you have made the same decision!

When the public en masse refuse to cave to PC....there's nothing that can be done so stop it! Give these sickos a taste of their own medicine. When you stand your ground, you give the next guy/gal the courage he may not have had before
    Hi 2ndamendsis,
    You're right - I stand corrected. (not politically corrected )
    Lulac rammed their politically correct agenda down the Senate's throat, and now the Senate belongs to Lulac (as well as the CFR). Thanks, 2ndamendis, for keeping me straight.
    COTO.......you said nothing to correct
    Wanted to bring out the point that they can RAM 24/7 and those of us that chose NOT TO PLAY THEIR GAME will stand our ground.

I have no problem telling people with whom I'm in a converstation with that I'm NOT politically correct. Happened in the Post Office yesterday.
    What do you think happened? Well! Several people agreed and began to speak!! Hell......all they needed was for someone to take the lead and they mustered up some courage too.

We must stand firmly united and not allow this PC crap to overtake our society any longer. I never played the game and don't give a flying fig who doesn't like it. If one keeps walking on eggshells, they're bound to trip and suffer the consequences.

COTO, I'm glad you posted that
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I do not care if anyone calls me a racist or a bigot as that is not true. People who call others names lack the intelligence to express their side of the issue. Using words to attack people who have a different opinion or stand than you do is ignorant. I will however stand up for my rights as an american citizen and stand up against anything or anyone that threatens those rights or this country.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

PC is BS.

I am not a racist, and I am getting tired of being called one, just because of the color of my skin!
    Quit call me a "gringo" too, because its mean spirited and a very racist term to use against me!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    I am not a racist, and I am getting tired of being called one, just because of the color of my skin!
    Quit call me a "gringo" too, because its mean spirited and a very racist term to use against me!
    but racism is their only weapon! In 1912 the Communist Party defined it's strategy for the U.S.

"We must realize that our party's most powerful weapon is racial tension. By propounding into the consciousness of the dark races that for centuries they have been oppressed by the whites, we can mould them to the program of the Communist Party. In America we will aim for subtle victory. While inflaming the Negro minority against the whites, we will endeavor to install in the whites a guilt complex for their exploitation of the Negroes. We will aid the Negroes to rise in prominence in every walk of life, in the professions and in the world of sports and entertainment. With this prestige, the Negro will be able to intermarry with the whites and begin a process which will deliver America to our cause."

they couldn't achieve it through black citizens so NOW they're using race as a defense for illegal invasion.

"Racial tension" and race-baiting are the purported prejudice against so-called "immigrants" – aliens that are in this country illegally.

what they are calling 'racism' is in fact PATRIOTISM -- maybe that's why they don't recognize it, they don't have it
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

what they are calling 'racism' is in fact PATRIOTISM -- maybe that's why they don't recognize it, they don't have it
    Mamie,

What an excellent thought! You should copyright that! :P And put it on t-shirts, billboards, the whole nine yards!

What is really going to be a hoot , win loose or draw on this, is that every faction envolved in the pro side is going to turn on each other very soon. That encludes employers who hire them, rich elites, pro whites, communist vs. illegals ,government you name it.

Can't wait till the mouthy rich white who are screaming in their defence, get booted to the side and stomped on. Can't wait till all the illegals tell their employers they want raises and benifits or f off. Can't wait for Fox to totally betray Bush. And the communist party to screw over everyone envolved. What goes around comes around. When you sleep with snakes your gonna get bit.

Sort of frightening there really are thought police

Creating Racism

What the Communist front organizations are doing (La Raza, for example) is trying to create racism where none exists.

and/or

trying to re-start racism where racism had been overcome years or generations ago.

Then, liberal Republicans in the senate, in service to La Raza, the CFR, and the Trilateral Commission, are playing the "race card" at every oppportunity (learning from the liberal Democrats). With or without knowing it, these liberal Republicans are learning from the teachings of Hillary's mentor, the late Saul Alinsky.

Hillary's Mentor, Saul Alinsky
    Marxist, Communist, Stalinist

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast