Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

According to this guy, the white man's duty was for every white person to go up to a person of color and give him his money, his home, his job and all his possessions and beg forgiveness for the centuries of genocide and oppression perpetuated by the white man and then to slit his own throat.
    Ya well he's gonna have a LONG wait for that! I do my very best to amend the wrongs I've done when it's at all possible. But for HISTORY? As if white people ALWAYS had it good. Really.....what drug are these people on? I'm responsible for me and my actions and that's all. Beleive me....that's enough coz I'm not perfect. It's just insanity gone insane.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have always wondered why if our country was so unfair to illegals, why do we not see people American and Others, swimming the other way on the Rio Grande??

I am fed up with these people sneeking over in the dead of night with their hands out. Have any of you all read the Mexican Laws on immigration?? If we immigrate to Mexico, we have to make quite a bit of money, we are not elligible (ever) for any kind of government aid, if I am not mistaken we are not allowed to own property. Etc. and I promise we would all be arrested if we flew our American flag in the front yard or our business like they do with the Mexican flag! I am just tired of all of it.

Hi Millere, how ya doin?

Lulac is ramming political correctness down our throats. The Senate will do whatever Lulac demands, in the name of globalism.

Q. Do we refer to the Senate as the "Senate" or the "United States Senate?"

My guess - it's not the US Senate any more - cause they represent foreign nationals to the detriment of the US and its citizens.

Coto

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

COTO wrote:
    Lulac is ramming political correctness down our throats.
    That will only happen when Americans allow it to happen. Each person has to make the decision to cave or stand firm.

My choice is STANDING FIRM as I know most of you have made the same decision!

When the public en masse refuse to cave to PC....there's nothing that can be done so stop it! Give these sickos a taste of their own medicine. When you stand your ground, you give the next guy/gal the courage he may not have had before
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Seems the ones screaming racist the most don't know what it is
    Lets remember our Rules of Communist Led Groups:

Under Tactics:

- Always accuse the Other side of what you are doing

- No matter what victory or compromise you get, ALWAYS says its never enough, and that it represents nothing, and use your victory as means to VILLIFY those who have cooperated with you.

Once these are understood as the rules that Lulac and other such groups use, we know what they are going to do, and keep doing.

That is why NOT defeating them is NOT an option.

GH
    Let's be brutally honest: THe Only thing that matters is when you force Politicians to STOP and PAY Attention to You. Its time to think about ways to do that.

2ndamendsis,

That will only happen when Americans allow it to happen. Each person has to make the decision to cave or stand firm.

Amen. Life is about the choices that we make in life.
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

Blatant Racism by the Pro-illegal Alien Crowd

(Part 1)
    By Daneen G. Peterson, Ph.D.
    http://www.michnews.com/cgi-bin/artm...w.cgi/144/7930

(Part 2)
    http://www.michnews.com/cgi-bin/artm...w.cgi/146/8067

(Part 3)
    http://www.michnews.com/artman/publi...ter_9521.shtml

Mexican Anti-Americanism in America
    http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles...le.asp?ID=4957

The Open-Borders Conspiracy

http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles...le.asp?ID=1880

http://www.discoverthenetwork.com/vi...ps.asp?catId=6

-
    Let's be brutally honest: THe Only thing that matters is when you force Politicians to STOP and PAY Attention to You. Its time to think about ways to do that.

The federal government’s role should be expanded in the prosecution of hate crimes by being allowed to assist state and local efforts to prosecute a broader scope of hate crimes.
    the federal government should DO what it was created to do -- repel invasions and enforce the laws on immigration.

they want local and state goverments to enforce 'hate crimes' against the citizens but all we hear is 'immigration' is a federal issue and the local and state governments can't enforce the laws on the books now ...
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis

My choice is STANDING FIRM as I know most of you have made the same decision!

When the public en masse refuse to cave to PC....there's nothing that can be done so stop it! Give these sickos a taste of their own medicine. When you stand your ground, you give the next guy/gal the courage he may not have had before
    Hi 2ndamendsis,
    You're right - I stand corrected. (not politically corrected )
    Lulac rammed their politically correct agenda down the Senate's throat, and now the Senate belongs to Lulac (as well as the CFR). Thanks, 2ndamendis, for keeping me straight.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Quote Originally Posted by Greyerhat
    Lets remember our Rules of Communist Led Groups:

Under Tactics:

- Always accuse the Other side of what you are doing

- No matter what victory or compromise you get, ALWAYS says its never enough, and that it represents nothing, and use your victory as means to VILLIFY those who have cooperated with you.

Once these are understood as the rules that Lulac and other such groups use, we know what they are going to do, and keep doing.

That is why NOT defeating them is NOT an option.

GH
    Thanks, Greyerhat, for posting that.
    Why that's some of the same stuff that Saul Alinsky taught Hillary
    (when he taught her how to be a good Communist).

Hillary's mentor, Saul Alinsky
    Communist and Stalinist

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast