Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    They must have done the research for this article before AZ, OK, and GA passed their immigration enforcement laws. I think there will be a lot less Hispanic cowboys in the USA than what they expect.
    Lets hope so.

I hope this new "line" is a flop.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It is just more marketing BS.

I spend so much frickin time in the Supermarket trying to wade through the mess of Spanish on packaging, to read the tiny English Print on the ingredients or instructions.

I am so over it and am going to start mailing this packaging back to the companies if I have to buy it.

If there are only 10 million illegals in the USA why all the pandering and cost to change packaging for hispanics???

Hispanics that are legal can read English.

Quote Originally Posted by evangelinot
    It is just more marketing BS.

I spend so much frickin time in the Supermarket trying to wade through the mess of Spanish on packaging, to read the tiny English Print on the ingredients or instructions.

I am so over it and am going to start mailing this packaging back to the companies if I have to buy it.

If there are only 10 million illegals in the USA why all the pandering and cost to change packaging for hispanics???

Hispanics that are legal can read English.
    I hear you. The part that really gets under my skin is how companys are BENDING OVER BACKWARDS to accomodate people who aren't supposed to be here to begin with!!!!!!!!!! I'm all for someone having thier own culture and celebrating your culture---but not at the expense of my (our) own!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hispanics deserve NO special treatment, they are REQUIRED to ASSIMILATE like OTHER groups do! The ones who REFUSE to do so are the racists, NOT the AMERICANS and NON-Hispanic immigrants who RIGHTLY oppose them!

" The part that really gets under my skin is how companys are BENDING OVER BACKWARDS to accomodate people who aren't supposed to be here to begin with!!!!!!!!!!"

AND PEOPLE THAT THE GOVERNMENT NUMBERS SAY ARE NOT HERE!!!!

RIGHT.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12