Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by kniggit
    I think you are going to be sorely disappointed as who wins the election. Young Americans of all races are mixing, marrying and reproducing. 93% of the Iowans who voted for Obama are white. America is changing and segregationist are becoming more and more isolated, unpopular and a thing of the pas. The days of Al, Jesse, the Klan and the descendants of former slave owners keeping segregation alive is almost a done deal in America.
    Then why does Obama perpetuate the segregation in his own church as evidenced by the followinghttp://www.alipac.us/ftopict-96384-trinity.html?

"Racism is simply an ugly form of collectivism, the mindset that views humans strictly as members of groups rather than as individuals. Racists believe that all individuals who share superficial physical characteristics are alike: as collectivists, racists think only in terms of groups. By encouraging Americans to adopt a group mentality, the advocates of so-called "diversity" actually perpetuate racism." - Ron Paul

First and foremost IT IS NOT OBAMA's CHURCH. It is the church Obama attends. The neighborhood is 99% black but they do not have a welcome sign out front that says "NOBODY ALLOWED EXCEPT BLACK FOLKS." I can say that because I've visited his church on more than one occasion. How many churches have any of you attended where there were NO BLACK PEOPLE?

You people are really reaching to play the reverse racism card now.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    "Bill O'Reilly is an unmitigated shrill, self absorbed, delusional asshat. Why would anyone with an incognito camera crew be allowed to approach a man who is running for president?"

Get your facts straight

He was not incognito , he was behind the tape line and the
    goon kept moving to block his shot

Obama isn't a god or king to be either and if he thinks he is
    do we need another one in the White house?
    First of all you need to get your tone in check. I am not one of your children. Second according to the original poster:

Just breaking on Fox

Bill O'Reilly attended an Obama event this morning
    as a regular person with a camera crew
    He attended the event as a "regular person with a camera crew". No appointment or permission to photograph anybody. Maybe you need to learn to comprehend what you read before attacking others.

As far as Obama is concerned he's no different than any other presidential candidate except HIS LIFE HAS ALREADY BEEN THREATENED. Bitter much?
    My tone is just fine and facts are correct

Because you don't like O'Reilly isn't my problem , I just state the facts
    He showed up with a camera , he was in a public area and had every right to film , take pics or scream obscenities or whatever he wanted
    Your tone is appropriate for your children and your opinion is just that. I suggest you learn to respect the posters on this board as we are all adults. As for your opinion, it is just that, I am not here to argue with you.

Banned
    I saw the pastor of that church on a couple talk shows and they
    want nothing to do with whites , in fact they preach separatism
    And everything for the African nationality

But don't worry , if Obama gets the nom it will play
    big in the general election

You people are really reaching to play the reverse racism card now
    WRONG! You are insinuating that only white people have the ability to be racist but your posts in this thread show that not to be true.

Why would a candidate for the POTUS attend a church that says "A congregation with a non-negotiable COMMITMENT TO AFRICA."? shouldn't his commitment be to the United States???????????
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Banned
    "Bill O'Reilly is an unmitigated shrill, self absorbed, delusional asshat. Why would anyone with an incognito camera crew be allowed to approach a man who is running for president?"

Get your facts straight

He was not incognito , he was behind the tape line and the
    goon kept moving to block his shot

Obama isn't a god or king to be either and if he thinks he is
    do we need another one in the White house?
    First of all you need to get your tone in check. I am not one of your children. Second according to the original poster:

Just breaking on Fox

Bill O'Reilly attended an Obama event this morning
    as a regular person with a camera crew
    He attended the event as a "regular person with a camera crew". No appointment or permission to photograph anybody. Maybe you need to learn to comprehend what you read before attacking others.

As far as Obama is concerned he's no different than any other presidential candidate except HIS LIFE HAS ALREADY BEEN THREATENED. Bitter much?
    My tone is just fine and facts are correct

Because you don't like O'Reilly isn't my problem , I just state the facts
    He showed up with a camera , he was in a public area and had every right to film , take pics or scream obscenities or whatever he wanted
    Your tone is appropriate for your children and your opinion is just that. I suggest you learn to respect the posters on this board as we are all adults. As for your opinion, it is just that, I am not here to argue with you.
    You do have the option of ignoring my posts but if you come off the wall with comments that look like a 5 year old I will treat you as such,

Quote I didn't invent racism, slavery, slave masters, nor am I a descendant of anyone who did. I stand by my word, present day KKK members, their descendants and the descendants of slave owners are not going to be happy with a black president. There is a difference between rhetoric v. reality, sorry but there is nothing rhetorical about the history of the United States of America.unquote

boy, are you making racist assumptions about descendants of slave owners or what? how do you know what they will be happy with?
    this is the same sort of anti-white backlash that is making obama the ken doll popular.
    I suggest you learn history and current affairs, because virtually everyone on this planet is the descendant of slave owners and of slaves.
    EVERYONE KEPT SLAVES INCLUDING BLACKS at one time or another
    Kenya the country his daddy comes from castrates females.
    as to a lot of young people marrying others of other races: when it comes to sex humans have always been mixing it up every chance they got.
    as to the "younger people"are admiring him ithe problem is they don't know history.
    all obama is is a politican.
    they are falling for an image" his youth- his non whiteness ( and whites are despised) just like others fell for Reagan and his smile, or Bush and his charm.
    Americans elect images and fantasies , not real leaders.
    I suggest we do away with the Prezitdenscy and get a computer with mr.yuck stickers on it.
    Banned

implicit in your statement about "descendants of slave owners and KK" was guilt ,as though anyone alive today should still be bound up in remorse over actions that ocurred well over a hundred years ago.
    by the same logic , then Obama is guilty for being the son of Kenyan Male, a country where 38 percent of the women have had some form of female castration.
    MOD EDIT
    here is the state department figures on Kenya.

http://www.state.gov/g/wi/rls/rep/crfgm/10103.htm
    Banned

Most people are racist because they were born to those who condone racism many of whom happen to be the descendants and believers of slavery and fought the abolition of it tooth and nail. Racism is an embedded tradition usually passed down from generation to generation. I didn't name any names or directly accuse anyone but I'm sure they know who they are. They are usually those who "protest too much" and are jabbing me with left and right hooks in this thread while trying to convince themselves otherwise by making foolish statements and attributing them to Barrack Obama; or accusing him of being racist because white people CHOOSE not to attend the same church he is a member of. It reminds me of the racist who asks black people if they watch Oprah everyday."

Most of the black people I know can't stand Oprah Winfrey.

We are a congregation which is Unashamedly Black and Unapologetically Christian... Our roots in the Black religious experience and tradition are deep, lasting and permanent. We are an African people, and remain "true to our native land," the mother continent, the cradle of civilization. God has superintended our pilgrimage through the days of slavery, the days of segregation, and the long night of racism. It is God who gives us the strength and courage to continuously address injustice as a people, and as a congregation. We constantly affirm our trust in God through cultural expression of a Black worship service and ministries which address the Black Community.

The Pastor as well as the membership of Trinity United Church of Christ is committed to a 10-point Vision:

1. A congregation committed to ADORATION.
    2. A congregation preaching SALVATION.
    3. A congregation actively seeking RECONCILIATION.
    4. A congregation with a non-negotiable COMMITMENT TO AFRICA.
    5. A congregation committed to BIBLICAL EDUCATION.
    6. A congregation committed to CULTURAL EDUCATION.
    7. A congregation committed to the HISTORICAL EDUCATION OF AFRICAN PEOPLE IN DIASPORA.
    8. A congregation committed to LIBERATION.
    9. A congregation committed to RESTORATION.
    10. A congregation working towards ECONOMIC PARITY.
    Yea, sounds like "Whites" are really welcome there...............

Again I ask why would a candidate for the POTUS have a commitment to Africa and not to the United States?

"Racism is simply an ugly form of collectivism, the mindset that views humans strictly as members of groups rather than as individuals. Racists believe that all individuals who share superficial physical characteristics are alike: as collectivists, racists think only in terms of groups. By encouraging Americans to adopt a group mentality, the advocates of so-called "diversity" actually perpetuate racism." - Ron Paul

BTW, I can't stand Oprah either
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Banned
    This is really going to come back and bite him hard

His pastor said the same think months ago on the talk shows

basicly , whites are not welcome

Do we want a president that goes for this kind of carp?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast