Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Websters defines Aztlan as an act where you put one thumb in your mouth and the other in your butt and spin till you are dizzy.

They already have a country rich in natural resources, and they don't use it properly. Why do they need ours? So they can bring our economy down too?

Today he posts:

YAOTL
    Average Member
    167 Posts
    Posted - 11/23/2006 : 08:59:55
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The so-called illegals (Mexican) are not breaking the law; they have every right to migrate were they please so get use to it! This is Anahuac; those of you that like to live in diversity are welcome to stay. Those of you that don’t like it go back to your place of origin where only your kind exists! I’m comfortable were I standing what about you?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fedupinwaukegan
    Today he posts:

YAOTL
    Average Member
    167 Posts
    Posted - 11/23/2006 : 08:59:55
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The so-called illegals (Mexican) are not breaking the law; they have every right to migrate were they please so get use to it! This is Anahuac; those of you that like to live in diversity are welcome to stay. Those of you that don’t like it go back to your place of origin where only your kind exists! I’m comfortable were I standing what about you?
    Feel free to tell him that I, for one, am equally comfortable kicking his arse back to Anahuac, which is roughly the area surrounding Mexico City. I AM living in my place of origin. If he doesn't have a birth certificate from a US state, then he is the one who is out of place.

BC Wrote:
    Feel free to tell him that I, for one, am equally comfortable kicking his arse back to Anahuac, which is roughly the area surrounding Mexico City. I AM living in my place of origin. If he doesn't have a birth certificate from a US state, then he is the one who is out of place.
    As you wish!
    ------------------------

How is his math? He seems pretty confident. Here is his latest post....

The joke is on YOU!
    You can laugh all you want but we are still here!

As our people are multiplying, your people are decreasing! The numbers are going to grow from 26 million today to 53 million by the year 2025. We will become a majority in Texas within the next 14 years; five states will have a majority of non-White residents by 2025 and, in the course of the next half-century, Mexicans and Spanish speaking people may comprise about 25% to 30% of the entire US population. They will no longer be concentrated in a select number of states, such as California, New York, Texas, or Florida, but will be distributed throughout the nation. We will be the deciding votes in elections on all levels and our voice will be a strong and powerful one in setting the political agenda.

Wecome to AZTLAN!
    Who's laughing now!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm laughing!! Imagining you perform the act of aztlan as described by Websters (see above). By the way the way you describe the demographics in our future "Brave New World" sounds a lot like the invasion of fire ants in Texas. We learned to live with them but they are still just fire ants. I'm not race baiting, as you are, I'm addressing the issue of illegals. Having said that, if what you say is true I think I'll invest in leaf blowers.

Having said that, if what you say is true I think I'll invest in leaf blowers.
    Make sure their Back Pack blower, Brand names STIHL and ECHO,thats their preference.

I wonder if he`s ever heard the song: "In The Year, 2525" ???????????
    ------------------------

It is very important to watch for these lies these days. Especially within our schools - hisitory is being twisted against the white European Christian at every turn.
    D.W.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011