Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Well, if you enjoyed that, here's some more

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

now we all know the the mind behind the mexicans...heck if the whiteman was so bad..than why did they stop at the border,,,why didn't we push them(mexicans) all the way to south America..? but let them keep running at the mouth...we have a saying here in the southeast.."If you keep poking the dog,, he will bite.. i don't about any of you but this dog is ready to start biting....they need to come here and run that mouth,hell my gators are on the thin side,and they like mexican food..

Banned

Since when is THIS the "Southwest United States"?

Yaotl needs to go back to school, assuming that he ever went to school in the first place.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Well, Jim, I can agree with you there. Let sleeping dogs lie. In our house, it is the woman and the 16 pound cat you have to worry about. We do not have gators up here, but we have old rusted (from all of our rain) Oregonians that get really cranky when they have been pushed too hard.

Here is something for the racist promoters of Aztlan might consider:

Admiral Isoruku Yamamoto, had private fears about what he had done. The admiral had lived in the United States as a naval attaché in the 1920s, and the experience had left him with an abiding respect for American dynamism and power.

"I'm afraid we have awakened a sleeping giant and filled it with terrible resolve," he said.
    http://www.theglobeandmail.com/special/ ... icle8.html
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AlturaCt
    He buddy, you sure as Hell will be limited when you try to claim as yours what is in fact OURS and NEVER was yours.
    I just love seeing this map posted !

First of all, this guy's problem is with the SPANISH, not with Americans! What is the deal? I guess it's too far for him to go to Spain and make their lives miserable so he has to come up here and blame America.

Yaotl wrote:

NICAN TLACA RACE! ANAHUAC NATION! MEXICA IDENTITY!
    Ah yes, the rallying cry of the Mexzitup Azdaygozalong movement.

Fedupinwaukegan Wrote:

Our towns site's arbiter is sick of this poster too. He locked his recent topics and wrote this!! Be amused.
    [/b][/quote]

FEdUp: I`m the one that posted that comment, under the user name "alipacmember"

CrocketsGhost posted the comment on this forum and I tranfered it over there. The Arbiter sounds like he`s completely unaffected by illegal immigration.
    ------------------------

Thanks mkfarnam. Loved it.

Awhile back I asked our town site's arbiter their stance on illegal immigration and was told they'd get back to me. You just reminded me about that -I'll ask again! Our site is hosted by TOWN -a group of Waukegan activitist. They have gone after a lot of blighted properties around Waukegan, done a lot of good.

http://www.waukegan.org/Forum/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=4

Hey, a new restaurant opened in town. Anyone hungry?

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

A "Home Style" buffet.
    Those kind of shanty food joints a plastered all over So Colyfornya.
    ------------------------

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast