Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I know, I know, I need to go in a corner with a whip and flog myself into "left thinking" (notice I did not say "right") till I can only think of giving away all that my ancestors have worked so hard for, for the past 300 years, plus.

Yes, I want to just hand all that time and effort over out of sheer shame for being "Anglo", I am so ashamed!!!!!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I'm still waiting for one of these "Aztec pride" nitwits address the fact that the ancestors they are so proud of were cannibals. If their culture was so great, then why are they not defending its cannibalism and human sacrifice?

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    I'm still waiting for one of these "Aztec pride" nitwits address the fact that the ancestors they are so proud of were cannibals. If their culture was so great, then why are they not defending its cannibalism and human sacrifice?

The worst of all is the way they did it in order for the victim be killed little by little . Is horrendous.
    (they, PBS - South Miami, probably have the video but I can't even think about).

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    I know, I know, I need to go in a corner with a whip and flog myself into "left thinking" (notice I did not say "right") till I can only think of giving away all that my ancestors have worked so hard for, for the past 300 years, plus.

Yes, I want to just hand all that time and effort over out of sheer shame for being "Anglo", I am so ashamed!!!!!
    This is funny because I was just on a blog today where a self-hating liberal was all fired up about opposition to illegal immigration. She stated that she hoped that when the Hispanics were the majority in the future they didn't treat "white people" (as though it's only white people who are against illegal immigration) as badly as the Hispanics are being treated now. She then goes on to say that she knows that won't happen because the countries they come from are so much more TOLERANT than the US! The ignorance is truly astounding.

And they talk about us being ignorant and bigoted!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My opinion is that it is useless to talk directly to a supporter of the invasion because they believe they are right just like we do.
    Even if they know they are wrong, they know they are right.

Their arguments are the same. Plain and simple they think the SW USA is part of Mexico and we stold it. We know that is BS, but they don't.

Sure we offered them 20 million for the territory, they said no so we over ran their army and gave them 10 million...regardless of how, they signed on the line, done deal. Seller remorse be damned.

Our issues are pretty much the same too across the board; added crime, foreign language use, 3rd world squalor where they gather 30 to an apt. and run down whole complexes and in some cases whole parts of a town or city, job loss, wages being driven down, marching under foreign flags in our cities, an INVASION.

I have long said that the continued inaction is because our politicians in both parties see them as potential voters, and the corporations that really run our government see them as consumers and a way to drive wages down. Even way too many smaller companies cast off their American workers in lieu of cheap 3rd world labor.

As long as these attitudes prevail, we will continue to be over-run by the 3rd world unabated.

Im sorry if it sounds a bit defeatist, but the politicians can get swamped with 10 million emails or faxes a day from American Citizens and say "aww geez, thats just terrible for you" and then go vote the way their contributors tell them to which is pro business and to hell with the people.

There is no invasion in their gated communities or on their yachts
    It does not slow their six figure salaries from rolling in for life with lifetime health care. Any disdain the public may feel for them is in-consequential
    They do not have any contact with the real world.

Re-read the list of supporters for la raza. That is every major corporation in America. How do you fight that?
    A Nation with no borders is not a Nation"
    --Ronald Reagan

I can understand you feelings of disgust, all of us feel that way, all too often. It does seem near impossible to fight those lists of supporters, I can also understand those feelings. How can you boycott every product from almost every company out there?

Well, truthfully you can't, the best we can all do is to target them one by one, start with the biggest offenders, and work our way down the list. We email, call, fax and mail our opinions to our politicians, and hope we can pound some common sense into those who are saying they are against illegal immigration, but just do not make the effort to voice it to their politicians, and be activists in it.

Stay here with us, help us chip away at this pice by piece!

Oh, I have been here. I used another name before but I lost track of it and had to open another acct. I am back for a new round!

I have done the emailing and faxing to local, State and Federal politicians and still do. I once wrote a nice long letter to our mayor and then posted it here and a lot of people used it to send to their mayors too, which made me feel pretty good, that my words were going out all over the country.

Its a struggle huh. Sometimes I feel good about it, and sometimes it just feels futile. All we can do is all we can do and hope the worst doesn't happen.

**edit**
    I just searched and found my old handle...I was Axman in my previous life
    A Nation with no borders is not a Nation"
    --Ronald Reagan

His latest post. He just keeps coming back. Read link if you want to be perplexed.....

YAOTL
    Average Member
    164 Posts
    Posted - 11/20/2006 : 23:43:56
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is what you don’t understand. I’m referring to the people of Anahuac (North American Citizens). We are the true Americans like it or not! The White so-called Americans are European (even if you were born here on our land-continent, you are still a European!) If an African was born in China is he Chinese? I don’t think so; he/she may be a citizen to china on paper but NOT of identity.
    Coyote, the southwest (Aztlan), and Florida was stolen by the Spanish from our people. Now the land, wealth, education, and lives are controlled by the Hispanic/Latino agenda. The Hispanic/Latino agenda is only different from the Anglo-American and French/Canadian agenda in that it uses Spanish instead of English or French. Remember that neither English, French nor Spanish are our languages. Indigenous people from all Anahuac are starting to awake to what is going on; just look at what is happening to the Mohawks of the six nations to the Mayans in Chiapas. We are sick of being treated like
    This is NOT OUR LAND (NORTH AMERICA),and they can just move us when they please!

PB- President Fox is the reason why all this crap is going on. He is stealing the land of the Indigenous people and kicking them up here so he can sell land to rich developers (Europeans). He has no intention to help these people. It’s NOT Mexican on Mexican; it’s White Mexican (Spanish) vs. Mexican Indigenous people! Get it Right!

WE ARE THE PEOPLE OF NORTH AMERICA (ANAHUAC)

http://margotbworldnews.com/_private/Nu ... tions.html
    http://www.ratical.org/ratville/CAH/indianWars.pdf

INDIGENOUS RACE!
    NORTH AMERICA NATION!
    MEXICA IDENTITY!

http://www.waukegan.org/Forum/topic.asp ... hichpage=3
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OK?????????................So his point was? He is ticked of at who? Does he even know how that big ole' chip got on his shoulder in the first place?

Some people are so uptight. No he is not native to this country unless he was born here. Even so, this is modern America, and if he does not like it, he can take his crummy little attitude and leave, no ones stopping him.

The more attention he gets about his whinings and rantings about how oppressed he is, the more his ego and warped ideals will grow.

People like this, you have to treat them as nuts, ignore their maniacal rantings, and give them all the room they want to rant, then walk away from them, you cannot argue with them, you cannot reason with them, they are looney!!

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast