Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This is bizarre, weird, even frightning...

This appeared on my town board last night. Read under the 'The Truth.' Sounds like an Atzlan statement? Hope to God this isn't someone who lives in Waukegan. What's it all about?!

http://www.waukegan.org/Forum/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=4

Sample...

YAOTL
    Starting Member

4 Posts
    Posted - 10/11/2006 : 12:01:16
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUESTIONS & STATEMENTS

FOUR QUESTIONS

1) Did Europeans steal our land and its resources? If this is true, why don't they return what they have stolen if they are "Christian" and civilized as they claim? And what is the departure date from our lands?

2) Did Europeans intentionally kill 60 to 100 million (95%) of the population of the "Western Hemisphere"? If they did, where is the apology, the reparations, and what is the departure date from our lands?

3) Did Europeans intentionally destroy our cities, libraries, art, education system (our civilizations); and then systematically massacre our entire leadership? If this is true, why are they not working to undo all of that monstrous damage? And what is the departure date from our lands?

4) Are Europeans making themselves wealthy from the stolen wealth of our farmland, forests, and all of the mineral resources of our land? If this is true, then why are they not at least sharing some small piece of the vast amounts of wealth that they are stealing from us? And what is the departure date from our lands? How about at least educating people on these crimes, and an apology?

FIVE STATEMENTS

1) We will not be defined by Europeans as to who we are as a people ("Latino/Hispanic" labels), nor will we accept their self-serving racist versions of history.

2) We will not be limited by Europeans as to our place in the world or our rights to the wealth of our land, or our heritage.

3) The crimes of Genocide, racial rape, cultural castration, the theft of our wealth and land, and the countless other European crimes of the last 500 years do not mean that we are finished as a people---nor does it mean that we have been permanently enslaved and assimilated as a nation.

4) For those Europeans (and the traitors amongst our own people) who say that we are racist and "too angry" in pointing out this history of racism, colonialism, and Genocide. To you, we ask:

Do you want us to accept the theft of our land and its wealth and to allow Europeans to keep calling it "a gift made to us by the natives of this land"?

Do you want us to call the monstrous Genocide of our people "an unfortunate series of events"?

What does your accusing us of racism in light of so much European racism and crimes say about you? It says that you have no guilt or shame. It says that you are worse than a beast! Even a dog knows shame.

5) We will define our place in the world, based on the Anahuac heritage of our ancestors. We will do this in the venerable ways of our Anahuac education systems, as we see fit, in the collective interests of our people. We will do this with a vision that will liberate our people from the colonized condition in which we exist today.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Write him a reply. Tell him we don't know nothing about some Europeans. We descended from Adam and Eve and have always been right here.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And these are people Mr. Bush wants to cavort with?

I say let him. Deport his butt to Mexico and pull his passport.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

5) We will define our place in the world, based on the Anahuac heritage of our ancestors. We will do this in the venerable ways of our Anahuac education systems, as we see fit, in the collective interests of our people. We will do this with a vision that will liberate our people from the colonized condition in which we exist today.
    These racists latinos who wrote this should be taking these issues up in their own country--they are complete jackasses.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned

Re: This is bizarre, weird, even frightning...

QUESTIONS & STATEMENTS

FOUR QUESTIONS

1) Did Europeans steal our land and its resources? If this is true, why don't they return what they have stolen if they are "Christian" and civilized as they claim? And what is the departure date from our lands?
    I have a question: Who are "you"? If you are Mexican or Hispanic, then none of your land was stolen. First off, your people did not live north of the Rio Grande in pre-Colonial times. Furthermore, If you are referring to lands that are now part of the US, your own government sold that land for a price negotiated along with settlement of otustanding Mexican debts. This was accomplished in two separate bilateral agreements. That's like selling your car to somebody, taking the money and signing away the title, then stealing the car back and claiming that it has always been yours. That's a crime.

2) Did Europeans intentionally kill 60 to 100 million (95%) of the population of the "Western Hemisphere"? If they did, where is the apology, the reparations, and what is the departure date from our lands?
    Gosh, I don't know... do you? What I do know is that "your" people killed untold numbers of victims in ritual sacrifice, ate them, and then left evidence by stacking the bones of tens of thousands of those victims in chambers under your pyramids.

3) Did Europeans intentionally destroy our cities, libraries, art, education system (our civilizations); and then systematically massacre our entire leadership? If this is true, why are they not working to undo all of that monstrous damage? And what is the departure date from our lands?
    Libraries? Isn't it true that the Mesoamericans were illiterate? I'll answer that: YES.

Now, to my knowledge, it was the Spaniards whose deeds you appear to be recounting. The US was founded by an entirely different people who were in fact frequently ALSO at war with the Spaniards. If it'sokay for you to hold the descendants of the English accountable for the actions of any and all "Europeans," then may we fairly hold you accountable for all the acts of earlier cannibals and human-sacrificing savages?

4) Are Europeans making themselves wealthy from the stolen wealth of our farmland, forests, and all of the mineral resources of our land? If this is true, then why are they not at least sharing some small piece of the vast amounts of wealth that they are stealing from us? And what is the departure date from our lands? How about at least educating people on these crimes, and an apology?
    No. The "Europeans" are making themselves wealthy off the fruits of their own labors. The source of American wealth is primarily our intellectual property and ingenuity. That's why even though Mexico is rich with natural resources, it is a Third World dump while America is where everyone (including your dirty arse) wants to come.

FIVE STATEMENTS

1) We will not be defined by Europeans as to who we are as a people ("Latino/Hispanic" labels), nor will we accept their self-serving racist versions of history.
    I don't care what you call yourself, fella. I will say, however, that it is you morons who are rewriting history when you claim that lands that never belonged to the native Mesoamericans but were rather conquered and taken from several entirely different peoples by the Spaniards and which were then sold to the US by the Mexicans after they kicked out the Spaniards were somehow "stolen" from you.

2) We will not be limited by Europeans as to our place in the world or our rights to the wealth of our land, or our heritage.
    He buddy, you sure as Hell will be limited when you try to claim as yours what is in fact OURS and NEVER was yours.

3) The crimes of Genocide, racial rape, cultural castration, the theft of our wealth and land, and the countless other European crimes of the last 500 years do not mean that we are finished as a people---nor does it mean that we have been permanently enslaved and assimilated as a nation.
    Hmmm... What do the crimes of cannibalism and human sacrifice practiced by your ancestors against other people of the ancient Americas mean? Maybe you should answer for those crimes before seeking recompense for the crimes that you allege.

4) For those Europeans (and the traitors amongst our own people) who say that we are racist and "too angry" in pointing out this history of racism, colonialism, and Genocide. To you, we ask:

Do you want us to accept the theft of our land and its wealth and to allow Europeans to keep calling it "a gift made to us by the natives of this land"?

Do you want us to call the monstrous Genocide of our people "an unfortunate series of events"?

What does your accusing us of racism in light of so much European racism and crimes say about you? It says that you have no guilt or shame. It says that you are worse than a beast! Even a dog knows shame.
    No, it says that those accusers understand the definition of the term "racist."

Sounds like a declaration of war, but that you are too much of a coward to make an open declaration for the "enemy" to hear. I say "bring it on." If you want to refight the Mexican American War, go for it, you COWARDLY BASTARD. But you won't do that because neither truth nor courage is on your side. So it is that you will continue to attempt to steal that which is not yours under cover of darkness like the petty little thief you are.

I just did a google search on the word yaotl. The urban dictionary defines the word as: Psychotic tattooed knife wielding Texan.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayday
    I just did a google search on the word yaotl. The urban dictionary defines the word as: Psychotic tattooed knife wielding Texan.
    Hey, don't put that nonsense on Texas.

MW
    I hope some of those illegal immigration loving advocates in Congress get the opportunity to hear comments like this. Isn't it funny how we keep hearing that we shouldn't blame the children for their parents mistakes, yet they blame us for something they accuse our ancestors of doing well over a century ago.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Crocket=Let's go with this definition then: Word-wielding psycho

Quote Originally Posted by Mayday
    Guffaw...good one. Here's his? latest reply. Spooky if you ask me, that someone feels that strongly about this...

YAOTL
    Starting Member

5 Posts
    Posted - 10/11/2006 : 21:42:29
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

American Made & Palomablanca -

Both of you are posers. If you say you are a black foot Indian then you should know, we all come from the Olmecs. We all have different dialects, but we all have the same culture and have the same beliefs. We did not come from tribes we came from nations. My point to you is not that it is the 16th century. My point is that we are the descendants of the Olmec people. People like Palomablanca call themselves Latinos or Hispanic, but she is a vendida. We are not Latino or Hispanic, we have no Spanish blood in us. If we do it is most likely 5% due to rape of our people. To call yourself Hispanic or Latino is an insult to our people. I am not trying to change this country. I am just tried of people who are misinformed about who Mexicans really are. We do not come from Spain, the word Mexican came from the word Mexica. Mexica was the last empire in America. The Mexica has been falsely called Aztec for many years. The word Aztec came from Aztlan, which existed in the Southwest United States. It’s sad that the majority of this board is very ignorant and very racist. By the way Palomablanca, there are more than just Tacos that our people eat. The Italians have their bread, the Germans have their sausage, the Irish have their potatoes (which came from here), and the Indians of America have their corn. So, big deal everyone has their one staple. So get used to it, we are here and we are not leaving.

Chicahua Yaotl Timexihcah

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast