Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Black Americans are Outraged

Thank you so much for your post. I am proud that the members of Alipac represent ALL Americans no matter what our heritage may be. All of our ancestors, parents, grand parents, etc. have made America great. Now, I am watching an American congress destroy the foundation of America which mandates that our representatives LISTEN to the voice of the American people and LEGAL IMMIGRATION.

Thank you for that Deb.

As I stated in my post, we are all here for the same reason!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Black Americans ARE outraged!!

fedupDeb,

What a wonderfully refreshing post; thank you! And, you could not be more right: what is most important here is that you are an American who obviously loves her country passionately, and who wants to help save it! I believe you are speaking of the value of REAL diversity at work here!

Of all my "ancestors", I have one great-grandfather whom we know came to this country legally from Ireland. Yet we have never thought or spoken of ourselves as anything other than Americans! Thus, it particularly unnerves me when Sen. Edward Kennedy, whose family has been in this country for at least four generations, refers to himself as "coming from a large Irish family"! No wonder "giving the United States away" doesn't seem to bother Sen. Kennedy - he evidentally still does not think of this country as his country at all!

We have perhaps abandoned patriotism too easily as "old fashioned"; fedupDeb reminds us what a precious heritage we have, and how good it is to hear it celebrated out loud!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

thanks Deb and yes we are in this together As Americans!

Thanks to all. Your responses are a clear indication of why the United States is the greatest country in the world.

Something that is finally bringing us all together instead of tearing us apart.
    Some people are alive only because there are laws against killing them.

good post Deb. we appreciate your help and efforts.

I think the question was asked because people consider blacks in America to be a powerful force, and we need all the force we can bring to bear on this issue. so to me it's more of a situation of, "we really respect and treasure the influence blacks can have on this issue if they really organize and lay into these senators."

there is a big rally set for tomorrow in south central LA, led by Ted Hayes. I hope this opens some eyes that our own black citizens are getting massively screwed by the illegal invasion and that they deserve better.

keep up the good work!

Thanks for the links and info .... We are all one color: red, white and blue!! Wait....that's three colors
    Bring back the Rotary Phone so we dont have to pressÂ*1 forÂ*English...Â*

Re: Black Americans ARE outraged!

Well FedupDeb, I can tell you that Barrack Omaba is for illegal immigration.

When Bush met with Barrack Omaba it wasn't for the fun of it.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by fedupDeb
    I haven’t been online since Wednesday, and when I read the comments on the thread entitled “Black America! WHY are they not up in arms too!" my initial response (anger) was to simply post a response. I then decided to start this thread in hopes of dispelling the myth that the black community is oblivious or apathetic regarding the illegal immigration issue.

The presumption in the absence of public admonition by Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton, that the black community is pro-amnesty, is simply wrong. They DO NOT represent the black community. I will reserve my opinion of them for now.

Many have erred in their assumption that all members of this site are white. Prior to today, I felt that ethnicity at Alipac was irrelevant. I was under the impression that we were all on one accord in our opposition to the amnesty bill and everything it represents. I joined this site as a result of my utter frustration and disgust. I could not sit idly by and watch the country I love being systematically destroyed. I had to do everything within my power to make a difference. I have made countless calls and have sent numerous letters in support of OUR cause.
    And yes, I am black.

I vehemently oppose this bill because it is wrong. It is wrong for AMERICA, and I am an American. I did not say African-American, because I have NEVER referred to myself as such. I AM AN AMERICAN! I am of African (and other) descent, as many here are of Irish, German, French, etc. descent. First and foremost, I am an American. I was born in this country, as were my parents, grandparents, great-grandparents, great-great grandparents, great-great-great grandparents.

I am not an anomaly. There are MANY blacks who share my stance on this issue. All blacks do not share identical backgrounds or ideals, anymore than all whites.

For the record, I have personally contacted the Congressional Black Caucus, Tavis Smiley, Barrack Omaba, Oprah Winfrey, as well as popular urban radio hosts. As of today, I have only received one response - from the CBC, which was their pathetic newsletter.

The MSM erroneously reports support for this bill in the black community, just as they misrepresent polls. I am here to tell you that nothing could be further from the truth. There are both black and white supporters of this bill, and black and white opponents of this bill.

Can we all work together as Americans for America?

I offer the information below in support of my assertion. This is but a small sampling. Remember, our representatives are ignoring ALL opposition voices.

Note the comments section on the first link.

http://www.house.gov:80/htbin/blog_inc? ... tail.shtml

http://www.townhall.com/columnists/LaSh ... mmigration

http://chooseblackamerica.com/hayes.html

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-new ... sts?page=7

http://www.americanchronicle.com/articl ... leID=10967

http://righttruth.typepad.com/right_tru ... aking.html

Re: Black Americans ARE outraged!

Quote Originally Posted by Human2
    Well FedupDeb, I can tell you that Barrack Omaba is for illegal immigration.
    which is proof he's an incompetent moron trying to sponge votes like every other democRat.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast