Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Welcome to ALIPAC Bryan.

I like your avatar selections. The Album cover for Fly by Night by Rush. Yep, I own it in vynil

W
    Thank you, my wife (a legal immigrant, Filipino) introduced me to this site.
    Yup, Fly by Night, photoshopped a little
    "The government solution to a problem is usually as bad as the problem." -Milton Friedman

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    Yesterday in Dallas, the Illegals were signing up to vote if they could vote then our brothers and sisters who have done their time in our prisons should have the right to vote.
    Isn't this against the constitution or something? How can an illegals vote when they are not even citizens. Will someone investigate what this is all about because I heard a rumor that the state of New York is considering giving the illegals the right to vote too. BTW, if they can vote, then our felons should also be able to vote. Damn rotten politicians!
    the CONSTITUTION!!! - what's that??? -

“I don’t give a goddamn,” Bush retorted. “I’m the President and the Commander-in-Chief. Do it my way.”

“Mr. President,” one aide in the meeting said. “There is a valid case that the provisions in this law undermine the Constitution.”

“Stop throwing the Constitution in my face,” Bush screamed back. “It’s just a goddamned piece of paper!”

http://www.capitolhillblue.com/artman/p ... 7779.shtml
    They don't mind living 5 families in a house, maybe 5 in each family, 15 to 20 people in a house, all contributing so they can afford it making just a few dollars an hour.
    I was telling the black lady I was talk to yestesday about this, she told me there were 16 people living in an apartment -- I guess that's where she lived. I told her to go to a pay phone and call INS . . . she was so ticked off by the time I left, I'm sure that's what she did
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

More blacks need to get involved, and let their voices be heard!

Maybe I'm crazy, but I always thought there were rules as to how many people could reside in a house or apartment. I personally have known single mothers who couldn't qualify for assistance if they lived in an efficency apt. with a male baby. It HAD to be a 1 room. or a 2 bedroom if they had a male and female child. We weren't allowed to put a shed up without permits but there were many places in Florida where they'd slap up a shed and prop up a tarp for 15 people to sleep in. I know there were issues of failed plumbing coz the kids were using nothing or coffee cans to do there business outdoors. Blacks and whites always had to answer to a social service person and they did come to houses and make sure it was clean, there was food in the fridge, and no more than the amount of people you claimed were in the house. Yet right next door there could be 35 latinos living in a 1 bedroom duplex and nothing was said. I know they lived there and I often wondered how on earth that many people could find a place to sleep. I know they were outside alot and cooked on the grill alot and there was always something to celebrate because at times it was practically a block party. Just wondered when that changed.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I’ve talked to three people present for the meeting that day and they all confirm that the President of the United States called the Constitution “a goddamned piece of paper.”
    PRESIDENT BUSH IS A DIRTY LOW DOWN TRAITOR, A BOTTOM FEEDER AND A STINKING LIAR. IMPEACHMENT NOW!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    Maybe I'm crazy, but I always thought there were rules as to how many people could reside in a house or apartment. I personally have known single mothers who couldn't qualify for assistance if they lived in an efficency apt. with a male baby. It HAD to be a 1 room. or a 2 bedroom if they had a male and female child. We weren't allowed to put a shed up without permits but there were many places in Florida where they'd slap up a shed and prop up a tarp for 15 people to sleep in. I know there were issues of failed plumbing coz the kids were using nothing or coffee cans to do there business outdoors. Blacks and whites always had to answer to a social service person and they did come to houses and make sure it was clean, there was food in the fridge, and no more than the amount of people you claimed were in the house. Yet right next door there could be 35 latinos living in a 1 bedroom duplex and nothing was said. I know they lived there and I often wondered how on earth that many people could find a place to sleep. I know they were outside alot and cooked on the grill alot and there was always something to celebrate because at times it was practically a block party. Just wondered when that changed.
    there are rules, even a brother and sister can't share an apartment here with 2 bedrooms . . .

but don't you know, these 'illegals' have immunity
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Re: Blacks are infuriated!

americansunite,
    I'm so glad to see you are being active.
    I'm rarely active in any 'political' cause, but I've been active in this one.
    Then again, I see this as an American cause.
    United We Stand!!

People need to realize that America is in trouble.

I spend yesterday passing out literature. Some listened. Some didn't. I even left literature in conspicuous places for blacks and other Americans to find it.
    PEACE.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamie
    I said when people saw them in their white jumpsuits, they would see citizens serving their country 'in the fields' -- In their opinion they were in jail for a reason and neither of these ladies had a problem with blacks or whites of this country pickin produce -- THIS IS OUR COUNTRY and it's not Congress's to give away
    Most southern states employ prison labor to keep the highways clean. Some sothern states even use prison labor to upkeep cemeteries, especially the historical ones.
    Nothing wrong with employing them to do 'agricultural work.'

The sleeping Giant

Ya know I am a firm believer we are all Americans regardless of the color of our skin and what is great about this form is no one knows If you are Black, White or Brown we are all AMERICANS with a common goal and when Americans unite we are unstoppable. So if we all brainstorm and work together we can achieve anything! I know we can win if we all work together. It won’t be easy but it is achievable.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

African-Americans are Our Natural Allies

Yes, African-Americans are our natural allies in the fight against illegal aliens. It is primarily their bretheren who are losing their jobs. What we need is for the Hip-Hop community to become excited about this. A rap song about how brothers jobs are being stolen by foreigners would go a long way. Black folk are used to exercising their political power; they can be a real force when aroused! What we need are people to call in to African-American radio shows to complain about this problem.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast