Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by UScitizen
    yep, it's the blacks that should feel insulted the most. Their jobs are being taken away and their giving all of these illegal immigrants a free piggy back ride.
    So true. We need to get them more involved. If guest-worker/amensty plans go through , not only will we feel the impact, but African-Americans will feel it worse.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

If I take my family to an apartment complex to live, the landlords are very specific in telling me the apartment is a single family dwelling. I couldn't get away with moving anybody else in. Just me and my family or face eviction! Yes, there is discrimination involved, but it's the other way around. I get discriminated against because I'm not an illegal Mexican. I don't have the same rights as they do!! Not that I'd want to, but I couldn't get away with it, and they do!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    This crap about Americans not willing to do work is bull
    The problem is Americans don't want to work for $2 a day (slight exaggeration) as these illegals do. As I stated in another post https://www.alipac.us/ftopict-22299.html,
    They don't mind living 5 families in a house, maybe 5 in each family, 15 to 20 people in a house,
    all contributing so they can afford it making just a few dollars an hour. If we want to keep up we need to work for less, give up our hope of having a single family home.

They are taking our way of life away from us!

Mexican's don't like blacks and blacks don't like mexicans. It has been anounced in the media before. Will i am from black eyed peas went onto the stage of the soul train awards and announced to the audience that "this thing between mexican's and blacks have to stop" where the guy with long hair who I'm assuming is mexican nodded his head and stepped next to Will i am.

Blacks know what's going on they're taking it to the streets of L.A. where if push comes to shove and civil war breaks out, I'll be more than happy to stand in unity to help them against this invasion.

Not quite the picture Martin Luther King had in mind, where children of slave owners would be able to sit down with children of slaves. But if need be white, black, asian, mexicans, AMERICANS will stand in unity and defend this country.

hopefully it won't ever happen, but you can never be too careful...or informed.

I just saw a segment on Lou Dobbs, I'm sure, about black activists protesting against the illegals.

Believe me, it was the blacks who were put out of jobs first - I saw it.

It is such a travesty they gave the jobs to rebuild NO to illegals while doing all they can to keep the people of NO from returning to their homes.

Just think what those jobs could have meant to the people of the area - not just in money. It would keep them from feeling so helpless about what happened down there and would give them a purpose, as well as money to rebuild their lives as well as their city.

How can those politicians come before us day after day and spew those platitudes and downright falsehoods - and pretend they are human beings.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Not quite the picture Martin Luther King had in mind, where children of slave owners would be able to sit down with children of slaves.
    sounds like a family reunion to me!

this deal about the illegals rebuilding New Orleans is kinda suspicious ... just think about it, they bussed out the black citizens of New Orleans and bussed in the Mexicans to rebuild the city -- kinda convenient don't you think?

Mexicans will probably occupy New Orleans after it is rebuilt. I guess we can all say farewell to New Orleans as we know it
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

It's very likely that these illegal aliens will occupy New Orleans after they rebuild it, it will only add more fuel to their fire. Crying that we built this nation, we watch your kids, build your homes, and do the jobs you lazy americans won't do. It's a disgrace to watch such a place of tremendous history be spit upon. Blacks of New Orleans built that city into what it is today, noone not even an illegal alien can claim otherwise, it's music, it's history, it's culture were all created from black societies.

This will only keep on getting worse and worse if our politicians don't put a stop to this invasion, and if they fail to do so, the american people will.

I am waiting for Jesse Jackson to talk about New Orleans. You can bet on it not being the same demographics as it used to be. And in 30 years when Hurrican Helga floods it they are going to blame Jorge Bushio the 3rd for the hurricane.

Can you imagine 10 to 20 million illegals? Wow, that could make up a few large cities. I can't believe it has gotten that bad. Not saying I don't believe it, but that it is just hard to fathom.
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

the ONLY REASON these Mexicans are doing the work is because of greedy Americans and politicians. It is a FACT that citizens of this country got turned away and displaced from cleaning up after Hurricane Katrina because the "Mexicans are here" and I hope the President and Congress choke on that FACT ... I want to hear their excuses when they get back to working for the Mexican people
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345