Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

IL: "The Most Corrupt State in The Country outside of Mexico"
    It's not just blacks,

lots of Democrats are really shrill over this issue.
    I think this will be the key deciding issue this coming election for most.
    "IMPEACH JORGE BUSH NOW!!"

Great post American_Made.

Americans Unite!!

Because we are "unstoppable".

This is the United States.

WE are the Americans.

WE decide what happens here.

Now is the time for all the good men and women of the United States to come to the aid of the party, our party, together and do what we were all born to do which is preserve the United States for future generations of American Citizens just as 230 years of our forefathers preserved this Land for US.

This is our moment in time.

WE are American Citizens.

No one could stop our forefathers and foremothers.

And no one can stop US now.

Whether we realize it or not, we have been trained our whole lives to do this.

So Lets Just Do It and Get It Over With.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Vote

Rockfish,

Do you remember filling out a voter's registration card.
    NO ID IS REQUIRED. Simple as that. All it will take is a few lazy clerks and ta-da! Illegals are Voteing.

Dixie

Up-Date: TX Driver's License No or Personal ID No. or the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number. Or Check a box if you have none of the above. Like I said, 1 lazy clerk.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Everybody should be upset

Go here to find out what's really going on
    http://www.limitstogrowth.org/WEB-text/aztlan.html

or do a google search for AZTLAN

Artclaim, I am 45 year old white guy, I don't think I will get to far calling a hip,hop station our writing a rap song......but if I am elected.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Re: African-Americans are Our Natural Allies

Quote Originally Posted by artclam
    Yes, African-Americans are our natural allies in the fight against illegal aliens. It is primarily their bretheren who are losing their jobs. What we need is for the Hip-Hop community to become excited about this. A rap song about how brothers jobs are being stolen by foreigners would go a long way. Black folk are used to exercising their political power; they can be a real force when aroused! What we need are people to call in to African-American radio shows to complain about this problem.
    I'm glad I reread this thread, the rap song is a great idea! One of the guys we met with last night that lost his job to illegals plays the keyboard, I will bring this up to him when I see him next week and see if he's also a songwriter
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Americansunite, $10.00 hourly is a somewhat livable wage. Right now my husband (white male, 55, former USAF cryptographer, Vietnam Veteran) makes $11.36 hourly, as a receiving clerk.

As well, one of his co-workers has a green card and is from Mexico, doing the same job, so it was not a job "no American would do", and there are two other white guys working in that department! Our government lies!

I see a lot of these people working jobs that I have done and also that my family members have done. I was raised with the idea that "you are never above any kind of work, if it supports you and your family (notwithstanding the illegal stuff!!)", and if others were raised in a similar fashion, then our government has it totally wrong.

Another point, if these guys (and women) just getting out of prison and jail were to have decent jobs to go to, most would do a lot better in their efforts to change their lives, illegal aliens taking the jobs here is taking that potential opportunity away from Americans.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

when I told some of the guys that lost their jobs because "the Mexicans had arrived" that their President said they were doing the jobs the American people wouldn't do, they laughed and said there was no job they wouldn't do.
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

been out door to door in Terrance Carrols district here in Colorado. Predominently Black. You know what, they got houses like us kids like us and bills to pay like us. They don't need foreign competion and neither do us white americans. That goes for our asian and mexican american freinds.

By the way Im not the one who sent Terrance the threatning email. That did our cause more harm than good for those who know what im talking about.

www.bighornmusic.com/bushton/
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY

yep, it's the blacks that should feel insulted the most. Their jobs are being taken away and their giving all of these illegal immigrants a free piggy back ride.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast