Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    The President's speech was lies about increased border security--Need to slam the Senators on this!!! He actually said our existing laws were "ineffective and insufficient"! Really is immediate and mandatory deportation of illegal border crossers "ineffective and insufficient", Mr. President??? What you really meant to say is I am "ineffective and insufficient"!

Senator, nothing you add to this bill is going to stop the flow of illegal aliens and terrorist from skipping across the border into this country and you know it!!!No on cloture!!!

April
    SOSAD,I think it is in one place, we just cannot see it until we click the link.
    I pasted it in here so at least people could see it!

You have a good day as well, SOSAD!

Banned
    April, Thank you so much for the phone, email and fax numbers!!!

Are the fax numbers busy this weekend? I'm going to fax tomorrow! Fun time with Kate's appropriately timed faxes!!!

April
    You're welcome, Oliver. I am getting through with the faxes ,so far. Kate always makes it fun to fax. I am calling and emailing as well.

Banned
    Tomorrow is going to be my big day!!! Cannot wait to send Craig's face to all of his offices via fax and email--he has a really bad temper!

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    Tomorrow is going to be my big day!!! Cannot wait to send Craig's face to all of his offices via fax and email--he has a really bad temper!

Maybe we should send these faxes to ALL members of the Senate to remind them how ANGRY the American people are and what we are saying about those who refuse to hear the voice of the people.

Like, WOW, that is what they are saying about Craig? Maybe that will reinforce some of them that the American people have had enough of the lies and mean business! Peer pressure could add to the noise we are making. Maybe if the YES to cloture Senators know their peers are seeing these, they might think twice.

KATE - Wow you have out done yourself again!
    OMB - Awesome talking points!
    April - Thanks so much for the lists!

Maybe we need to start a new party.....The American People's Party!

Okay, we have to tools!
    Let's make that last push all weekend long and into the Cloture vote!

Americans will not go quietly into that good night!
    We are going to make NOISE!!!!!

Thanks, this is all great info. Kate's faxes are incredible.

April
    Okay, we have to tools!
    Let's make that last push all weekend long and into the Cloture vote!

Americans will not go quietly into that good night!
    We are going to make NOISE!!!!!

You got that right, Proud!!! GOOOO PATRIOTS!!!

Banned
    Scarlett wrote:
    Maybe we should send these faxes to ALL members of the Senate to remind them how ANGRY the American people are and what we are saying about those who refuse to hear the voice of the people.
    Most excellent idea--maybe just Republicans though! The Dems would be happy about them, I think, given they are targeting Republican Senators.

AMERICANS ARE AN AMAZING FORCE WHEN THE TRUTH IS TOLD TO THEM ABOUT THE TRAITOR IN THE WHITE HOUSE AND THE MANY TRAITORS IN THE SENATE!!!

Banned
    bttt

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast