Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Kate, someone called in on c-span the other day and was telling the exact same story about how much they had to go through to come here legally.
    What really irritates me besides plain old amnesty is not health checks and lousy criminal back round checks.
    But How dare them expose our children to all of these desease's in our schools, there is no forgiving them for this. Most of their kids go to nice safe private schools while our children are forced to sit next to and play with these children that we have no idea what they have, that is unforgiveable.
    We need to take our country back and I mean now, we need to stop the trucks coming in here and that hightway being built or we will lose this country.

This illegal immigration is only the tip of the ice berg.
    Thanks for the article Kate, very interesting!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    SOSAD--I added something about that on the first page in a talking point! Check it out and see what you think!

Increased security my arse.

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    SOSAD--I added something about that on the first page in a talking point! Check it out and see what you think!

Increased security my arse.
    Thats good, I have been mentioning it to the senators because Bush is really pushing this without any oversight and the nightmare it will cause is not good, we need to stop it before it gets started or there will be not stopping it and Bush knows it!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

up to the top for action
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    April,

I noticed you didn't have a fax # for Judd Gregg at his DC office. I found one on congress.org: (202) 224-4952 & it appears to be working--it's busy!

Oliver

FAXING THIS BILL RIGHT DOWN THE GARBAGE DISPOSAL!!!
    Thanks Oliver I'll give it to JAK to add to Gregg, when I did this list there was not one for him on the Gov. site I got it from. JAK is the only one that can get into the tread has she has it locked. We lost the thread though it was on a sticky and this is the second time it has taken of and is now on the run again
    SOSAD, since I am a moderator, I can get in the contact thread so I added the fax number to list, we can always take it off later if it messes up.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=68216

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    April,

I noticed you didn't have a fax # for Judd Gregg at his DC office. I found one on congress.org: (202) 224-4952 & it appears to be working--it's busy!

Oliver

FAXING THIS BILL RIGHT DOWN THE GARBAGE DISPOSAL!!!
    Thanks Oliver I'll give it to JAK to add to Gregg, when I did this list there was not one for him on the Gov. site I got it from. JAK is the only one that can get into the tread has she has it locked. We lost the thread though it was on a sticky and this is the second time it has taken of and is now on the run again
    SOSAD, since I am a moderator, I can get in the contact thread so I added the fax number to list, we can always take it off later if it messes up.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=68216
    April thats wonderful to know I was thinking that JAK was the only one that could get in it because she locked it, but what do I know. She is going to check with W. and see if he is the one taking it off the sticky for some reason. poor thing I think she is tired of chasing it. Thanks for adding the fax #

Just checking in. I'm leaving messages, and in part of my message I'm noting that I am NOT fooled by GWB, Kyl et al. suddenly talking about "border security"...we simply need to scrap this fundamentally flawed bill and enforce existing laws -- so I hope the senator votes NO on cloture).

Some info on calls I made:
    -Thank you messages to Sens. Vitter, DeMint, Inahofe.

-Senator Chambliss' & Isakson's & Alexander's DC voice mail full; will call state offices.

-------------------------
    Other calls:
    -Mitch McConnell: couldn't leave a message in DC voice mail, so left one in his Lexington office.
    -Burr: DC voice mail full, will try state office.
    -Gregg: DC voice mail full, couldn't leave a message in state offices (phone just kept ringing).

How is everyone else doing?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Populist thanks for checking in letting us know!

I faxed all the state offices today with A's on the foreheads of the traitors. Tomorrow they are going to get an earful about border security and the Z Visa mess they trying to put America in--no background checks or anything--how dare they!

Banned

Picture from LA Ted Hayes Rally today & the Senate wants to legalize these people who so hate America that they step on old Glory in our own streets!

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast