Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

AMERICANS WILL STOP THIS FROM HAPPENING TO OUR FLAG!!!!

Banned

Hi Everyone!

I had to be gone today but I am here now and ready to start a round of calls.

I will list the full voicemails as I find them!
    Happy "Kill THE Bill" Weekend!

Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily
    Hi Everyone!

Your just getting here and I'm about to fall asleep at the computer. Hope you had a fun day with your family

HAPPY "KILL THE BILL" TO YOU ALSO!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Hi Everyone!

Your just getting here and I'm about to fall asleep at the computer. Hope you had a fun day with your family

Fun, well, no not exactly, my fridge is going out and we had to go find another one. The first thing I did was use the Made in America website to find one....Not one single Fridge is made in America....So I bought at Lowes instead of Home Depot. It was the least I could do.

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Hi Everyone!

Fun, well, no not exactly, my fridge is going out and we had to go find another one. The first thing I did was use the Made in America website to find one....Not one single Fridge is made in America....So I bought at Lowes instead of Home Depot. It was the least I could do.
    That doesn't sound like fun!!YOU MEAN WE DON'T EVEN MAKE APPLIANCES HERE ANYMORE!! GEEEZ, WELL THE OPORTUNITIES ARE GROWING FOR NEW BUSINESSES IN THE GOOD OLD U.S. OF A I SAY!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    This bill is dead!!!!

Banned
    THIS BILL WILL NEVER GET OUT OF THE SENATE!!!

Don't forget to call Sen. Brownback (who is also running for president).
    WE WANT NO ON CLOTURE!

Here's what he had to say about (illegal) immigration on the campaign trail:

"Regarding immigration, Brownback does not support the current immigration bill before Congress, saying there were too many problems. But he said he would support tougher border security and a guest worker program.

The Republican candidate said there is a deep-seeded conflict in America over illegal immigration – particularly what to do with those already here.

“That’s the difficulty with the issue. It goes to two core issues – rule of law and being a compassionate society. You want to do both of these,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Primary challengers for Lindsey and Hagel

Culled from olivermyboy from NUMBERSUSA Tuesday June 19

SENATORS WHO APPEAR TO BE 'LOST CAUSES' BUT WHO SHOULD FEEL THE WRATH FOR THEIR ABSOLUTE CALLOUSNESS TOWARD AMERICAN WORKERS AND COMMUNITIES

Graham (R-S.C.) 2008
    Hagel (R-Neb.) 2008

Lugar (R-Ind.)
    Martinez (R-Fla.)
    McCain (R-Ariz.)
    Specter (R-Pa.)
    Voinovich (R-Ohio)

I WANT TO BRING THE HAMMER DOWN ON THESE TRAITORS. I want to give money to one of these guys TODAY I'm tired of playing defense.

There are 2 candidates challenging Hagel, Ricketts and Stenberg
    http://herndon1.sdrdc.com/cgi-bin/cancomsrs/

Ricketts, I can't find a Senate 2008 website http://www.ontheissues.org/Senate/Peter_Ricketts.htm

Same with Stenberg, this site from 2000
    http://www.issues2000.org/Senate/Don_Stenberg.htm

The one guy on the FEC competing with Lindsey just got busted for something very bad, so I think he's out of the running.

Here is the American Conservative Union ratings on South Carolina Representatives:
    http://www.acuratings.org/2006all.htm#SC

I didn't delve into the meanings of the rankings, not sure how reliable they are, I've heard ACU is open borders. Barrett, Brown, and Wilson appear to be viable candidates.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast