Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Duh
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryTX
    I sent about 25 e-mails last night/quote]

If you or anyone else happens to have individual email addresses handy for one or more of the senators, please post any that you have here. It's a lot faster than filling out the online forms for each senator.

Cheers,

Duh
    I tried that...and they pretty much get bounced back to you telling you to use the online forms for emails. Just a way to discourage people to comment!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

Called two of Senator DeMint's offices to say thank you and to let him know Americans by the millions are appreciative for his strong stance against the Senate Bill and for the letter that he and 7 other senators sent to the President today. I think we must encourage these Senators to remain firm in their opposition due to fact they are representing all Americans on this issue, not just their constituents. I wanted them to know I was from a southern state devastated by illegal aliens.

We need the Border Patrol inside our states because the border has moved to the interior of every city and town.

*I am concerned however, when they add on that we can then have the conversation about the rest of the immigration issue.

ENFORCE THE LAWS ON THE BOOKS - laws from 1986 etc.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

here is all the senators web sites, faxes e-mail.

I write one message and copy and paste it into the e-mail and it goes really fast you can jump from one to the other in a hurry all you have to do is change the name you are addressing it to!! fill in personel information but do not change the STATE and they will get it.

http://www.senate.gov/general/contact_i ... rs_cfm.cfm
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Sean Hannity is on and he is upset about "COMPREHENSIVE IMMIGRATON REFORM." LET'S LISTEN WHILE WE WORK. EMAIL HIM TOO

LINK:

http://www.wabcradio.com/article.asp?id=122648

TO CALL IN:

TO TALK TO SEAN DURING THE SHOW (3-6PM EST) CALL 800.941.7326 .

EMAIL:

http://www.hannity.com/index/contact-form

seanshow@abc.com

Psalm 91

Sean is speaking about disgust with Secretary Chertoff's comments -
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Duh, for you and others you may contact Senator Lamar Alexander at the following email addresses. Zap them all please.

Email:
    For general inquiries regarding Alexander for Senate 2008, Inc. please email us at info@alexanderforsenate.com.

For specific inquiries regarding the website http://www.alexanderforsenate.com, please email us at webmaster@alexanderforsenate.com

To request Senator Lamar Alexander for an event or meeting, please email us at Scheduling@alexanderforsenate.com.

For press inquiries, please email us at Pressroom@alexanderforsenate.com.

For question regarding contributions, please email us at Contributions@alexanderforsenate.com

failure to act on this bill will fail to provide security

Sean is pointing out that we have the money to build fence, yet only 2 miles

Chertoff saying if we don't pass this bill, our country will not be secure (ABC News reporting)

Rudolph Guilliani and others say we have the money and the laws to build the fence

Sean is saying they are out of touch, they have had yrs, won't secure border unless they get their ways, overlooking 1986

can't find 600,000 absconders, Chertoff's statement it is an outright lie

Washington Times saying immigration bill killing Senator McCain's bid for president

Donors are hanging back, annoyed with McCain

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    Duh, for you and others you may contact Senator Lamar Alexander at the following email addresses. Zap them all please.

Email:
    For general inquiries regarding Alexander for Senate 2008, Inc. please email us at info@alexanderforsenate.com.

For specific inquiries regarding the website http://www.alexanderforsenate.com, please email us at webmaster@alexanderforsenate.com

To request Senator Lamar Alexander for an event or meeting, please email us at Scheduling@alexanderforsenate.com.

For press inquiries, please email us at Pressroom@alexanderforsenate.com.

For question regarding contributions, please email us at Contributions@alexanderforsenate.com
    Make sure you send it to his contributions email address. I'm sure that is one of the first emails all senators check!
    To stand in silence when they should be protesting makes cowards out of men. Abraham Lincoln

Yes Portaltox, I thought that was the most checked email address (contribution). Please everyone email all of these addresses listed for Senator Alexander.

I just called Mitch McConnells office. Took a while to got through, and then I was put on hold for a minute (hope thats a good sign). I asked her why McConnell is considering changing his mind about the 'Amnesty' bill, that he voted 'no' on last week. She said that he wasn't. I then told her that I am hearing otherwise. I told her that American citizens do not want this bill, and that we have stated that over and over. I also told her that if Sen. McConnell votes to let this horrible bill be brought back to the floor to be voted on, that I will do everything in my power to make sure he is NEVER re-elected to office. I also sent a fiery e-mail to Bush.

eightieslady, please send something fiery to Senator Alexander Don't hold back and waste the feeling.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast