Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JAK
    Well, it shows up much bigger than this in my email...but not nearly as big as the one you fax.
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ok, JAK,

Have it!

Good work tonight...I won't say 'luck'. We're working too hard for it to be 'luck'.

LUCK = PREPARATION AND OPPORTUNITY!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

This is my copy and paste e-mail to the Senators who are being courted by Bush to have another go at the Amnesty bill.

Dear _____, I want to thank you for your vote against cloture. I ask you to continue to stand with the American people against those who are trying their best to unravel and put an end to the American Republic. I speak of the Globalists, whose agenda Bush champions at every chance. This amnesty is not good for America. Bush is flat out LYING again when he says he will now close the border.He is using shameless extortionist tactics in insisting on his own way for the globalists before he will enforce the law that he is sworn to enforce and uphold. What he is insisting on is only good for the Globalist cause. We beg you to stand up for America and for the Americans who put you into office. Our nation is in crisis because every administration since Carter's has been infiltrated by the Trilateral Commission whose only agenda is to pick America's bones and rob her treasuries. Bush is a traitor to our nation and the American people KNOW it. We will not forgive anyone who stands with him at this our darkest hour.
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by DcSA
    This is my copy and paste e-mail to the Senators who are being courted by Bush to have another go at the Amnesty bill.

Dear _____, I want to thank you for your vote against cloture. I ask you to continue to stand with the American people against those who are trying their best to unravel and put an end to the American Republic. I speak of the Globalists, whose agenda Bush champions at every chance. This amnesty is not good for America. Bush is flat out LYING again when he says he will now close the border.He is using shameless extortionist tactics in insisting on his own way for the globalists before he will enforce the law that he is sworn to enforce and uphold. What he is insisting on is only good for the Globalist cause. We beg you to stand up for America and for the Americans who put you into office. Our nation is in crisis because every administration since Carter's has been infiltrated by the Trilateral Commission whose only agenda is to pick America's bones and rob her treasuries. Bush is a traitor to our nation and the American people KNOW it. We will not forgive anyone who stands with him at this our darkest hour.
    Great letter!!! Keep up the great work everyone!!!! KEEP UP THE FIGHT!!! Let's save our country for our children and grandchildren and FUTURE AMERICAN KIDS!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    Way to go JAK! I am going to start filling voice mails now. Lets fill those voice mails. Staffers I talked to today when I could get through, said the outcry against the resurrection of this bill was HUGE!!!! Lets give them some messages to listen to in the morning!

Everyone is doing a wonderful JOB!!!! WAY TO GO PATRIOTS! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!
    April, calling too! I'm sure they are sick of hearing from us!!!! At the same time we have to focus on ...as you soooo greatly put it.... "THE ROAR" ...from Americans!!!

Just checking in.

I plan to be making calls, and emails late into the night.

I am so furious!
    They are going against the will of the American people.
    Have we no more representation?

Well, I hope it is worth it to them to sell out their own country and their own countrymen. Because that is what they are doing.

Is there a specific task that we are doing for the night shift?
    If there is, let me know

April
    Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    Way to go JAK! I am going to start filling voice mails now. Lets fill those voice mails. Staffers I talked to today when I could get through, said the outcry against the resurrection of this bill was HUGE!!!! Lets give them some messages to listen to in the morning!

Everyone is doing a wonderful JOB!!!! WAY TO GO PATRIOTS! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!
    April, calling too! I'm sure they are sick of hearing from us!!!! At the same time we have to focus on ...as you soooo greatly put it.... "THE ROAR" ...from Americans!!!
    Way to go JAK!!!!We have to ROAR ON!!! Proud, the only special instructions I can think of is give them a piece of your mind.....these idiots have to wake up . We will ROAR until they do!!!! You Patriots are an inspiration!!!!

PS: Senator Thomas of Wyoming recently died, and the Democratic Senator from South Dakota is very sick, I believe, so he's not able to vote. I just wanted to let you know that, essentially, it's 98 Senators who are making the decisions, and not 100.

Make sure you call the Dem Senators from Montana and Arkansas, as well as both West Virginia senators, and the Independent from Vermont. I think that we can get these people onboard.

Ostrich

Quote Originally Posted by TheOstrich
    Make sure you call the Dem Senators from Montana and Arkansas, as well as both West Virginia senators, and the Independent from Vermont. I think that we can get these people onboard.

Ostrich
    Our best(and only) bet in Arkansas is Sen. Pryor. He voted no on cloture both times; however, he did vote for the Senate bill in 2006 which would have eventually granted amnesty. I've visited his office and called many times recently, but I was told yesterday by a staffer that he hasn't made a decision on the legislation. He said Pryor was waiting to look at any amendments. He's definitely worth contacting--repeatedly.

Blanche Lincoln is not a likely convert, although you might just want to give her a piece of your mind. She says she doesn't support amnesty, yet she is in favor of Senate 1348, and also voted in favor of last year's bill. She's a supporter of La Raza and LULAC. She represents rural Arkansas(farmers), so that should tell you all you need to know. I've harangued her many times, and I always get the same form letter or email talking about the need for "comprehensive immigration reform". She seems completely unfazed by criticism, and I doubt she'll budge on this issue.

JAK
    I will see you all tomorrow!

Have a good nite all!

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast