Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    I am using 1 800 862 5530 today ... It is taking awhile to get through...ringing, ringing, ringing...or busy!!!! Americans are making their voices heard!!!!
    Keep it up. I have not been able to get through today so I have been faxing and emailing!

Tomorrow, I will be on the blitz campaign!

People are certainly calling today.
    I spoke to Sessions aide today and she told me they were getting slammed with calls and the ratio was aprox 100 to 1 against 1348!!

JAK
    Bless those switchboard operators!!! WE are keeping them busy!!!

Thanks April!

I will start emailing too... using congress.org
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    I have been faxing and emailing like crazy today, since it has been hard to get through on calls!!! Lots of angry Americans making their voices heard!

WAY TO GO PATRIOTS!!!!!

Duh
    Some of the fax lines were busy for a long time too. In the end, I had to fax Gregg, Hatch, Lott, McConnell and Domenici at their state home offices.

Duh
    Duh

JAK
    I use Kate's fax and send it in emails. Using congress.org!!! Can send many out at one time! I am copying it from another email. I know the thread for her fax is here somewhere....
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Way to go JAK! I am going to start filling voice mails now. Lets fill those voice mails. Staffers I talked to today when I could get through, said the outcry against the resurrection of this bill was HUGE!!!! Lets give them some messages to listen to in the morning!

Everyone is doing a wonderful JOB!!!! WAY TO GO PATRIOTS! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

*HUFF-PUFF-HUFF-PUFF* I am FIGHTING as fast as I can!!!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

JAK
    Pat I am using this one:

Under this small picture (comes our much smaller on my email) I write the following: Then just copy and send!!

president bush Isn't fooling anyone!!! If he was serious about closing the borders...they would have been closed long ago. Anyone who thinks we will be fooled by this is RAISING THEIR HAND TO BE VOTED OUT OF OFFICE!... WE will remember!! Don't be fooled...STAY AWAY FROM THIS PRESIDENT AND HIS AGENDA!

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast