Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    I have been getting lots of busy signals! I have been faxing and emailing like crazy between trying to get through! LOTS of angry Americans out there. WAY TO GO EVERYONE!!!!

Numnuts Kennedy is back up, he is so frustrated I just can't help but laugh, acually one minute I'm mad at something stupid he says and then I can't help but laught.
    You know I think my fax everymorning is getting to him , he keeps bringing up he didn't have anything to do with the 1986 amnesty, it was under the Reagan administration the republicans did it , I think he is getting my message, I love it , thank you Kate for the fax of the swimmer, I'v sent it two him every morning for the last 2 weeks!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Could someone please shove a cocktail olive in his mouth to shut him up already?

Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily
    Could someone please shove a cocktail olive in his mouth to shut him up already?
    Man can he ramble on huh!! the sound of desperation
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

WOW! Kennedy was kinda worked up there...I thought he was going to have a heart attack!!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

Quote Originally Posted by CostaMesaMan
    WOW! Kennedy was kinda worked up there...I thought he was going to have a heart attack!!
    He's mad cause he is missing cocktail hour !

I'm telling you I think my faxes are getting to him, so while he was talking I sent him six faxes!! I have sent him the one of his amnesty of 1986 everymorning for the last couple of weeks, now watch everytime he gets up there he says he had nothing to do with the 1986 amnesty, what a liar!
    Don't you think he looks desperate?

Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily
    He's mad cause he is missing cocktail hour !
    April, he probably has a flask in his pocket!! keep your eye on him he may whip it out and have a little drink!

OK everyone we are on a new thread for tonight with a new fax, heres the link, lets go get em!!!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=378207

April
    Link to W.'s Fight into them message and where we are posting now! FIGHT ON PATRIOTS!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=67269

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast