Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

One Corker office says leaning No, one more wishy washy. Keep calling. Senator Lamar Alexander's office was told it was obvious what illegal immigration was doing Tennessee, just go outside the Nashville office. One Aunt in Nashville cannot sell her home, surrounded by illegal aliens, and she is afraid. Other family members relate problems, and local legislators get their ears burned by angry Tennesseans everyday.

If no problemo, then why need for 287 (g) that netted 81 illegals in first week of use. Dumb, dumb, dumb. Get your hand out of your wallet and put your glasses on sirs.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Just talked to McConnell's office inside line on hold forever! Didn't get any answers!

Banned
    Got right through to Kyl's office on inside line! Call him--I was so I forgot to ask how he was going to vote but I did tell them no deal was going to make this bill not amnesty and a vote yes on cloture is a vote for amnesty and this is what he will be held accountable.

"Yes, ma'am, have a nice day..."

April
    We are doing a great job Patriots!!!!! We have them on the run....lets keep it that way! I have been calling faxing and emailing and I am proud to report the staffers I have talked to say they are getting lots of calls againt this bill and cloture. HEAT ON!

Session is on right now blowing them away with truth!!! GOOO Sessions!

Quote Originally Posted by April
    We are doing a great job Patriots!!!!! We have them on the run....lets keep it that way! I have been calling faxing and emailing and I am proud to report the staffers I have talked to say they are getting lots of calls againt this bill and cloture. HEAT ON!

Session is on right now blowing them away with truth!!! GOOO Sessions!
    Same here April, we have to win today so we can have a break for our ears!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Enzi is voting "yes" on cloture! (202) 224-3424! The staffer thought that was a good thing! Call the office and set them straight!

April
    Same here April, we have to win today so we can have a break for our ears!!
    You got the RIGHT , SOSAD!

Just called two of Senator Sessions offices to say "thank you" for being one of the few senators standing with Americans and trying to protect America.

Psalm 91
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Georgia, April and SOSAD,

Enzi needs spanked--he's up for re-election, too! Leverage! (202)224-3424

Called his Washington office and spoke with someone to say "NO," to backing illegal aliens and this bill and start standing with Americans.

Jeremiah 29:11

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast