Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Probably, but if you go to their sites they refer to this site as a means to get their agenda accomplished. This is the problem, people will question if this is just another hate group agenda instead of seeing it for what its worth. Thats all. Sometimes you are judged by the company you keep.
    Have a nice day!

John,
    great idea, where do I sign up? I can give a tongue lashing like no other!

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoose
    Probably, but if you go to their sites they refer to this site as a means to get their agenda accomplished. This is the problem, people will question if this is just another hate group agenda instead of seeing it for what its worth. Thats all. Sometimes you are judged by the company you keep.
    Have a nice day!
    With all due respect, that is incorrect.

That is not the company we keep. Using your logic, which is used by many far left wing operatives by the way, then the 80% of Americans that want immigration enforcement are keeping company with these groups.

Granted, the far right groups want to capitalize off of the public discontent about this issue. In fact, it would not shock me if their membership and support levels were growing rapidly.

Our organization has clearly made every single effort we can think of to keep with the 80% majority of Americans and not the fringe groups.

It disturbes me that you are on our board making these claims.

Your behavior is a violation of our rules.

One more peep from you along these lines and our moderators will be forced to deactivate your account for race baiting.

We are very busy today and have a lot on our plate. We have little time to deal with false accusations from the left.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Im very much a republican, Thank you. What I said in that statement was that I was afraid that affliation with certian hate groups could tant a good agenda being met here. I think you misunderstood my statement and for that I apologize. I can give you exact web sites and quotes they use referring to this site as a means to further their agenda which in turn hurts the agenda trying to be met here.

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Im very much a republican, Thank you. What I said in that statement was that I was afraid that affliation with certian hate groups could tant a good agenda being met here. I think you misunderstood my statement and for that I apologize. I can give you exact web sites and quotes they use referring to this site as a means to further their agenda which in turn hurts the agenda trying to be met here.
    I believe your question was answered earlier by William. We do not condone racists on the forum as well as people trying to race bait. Alipac does not endorse or link to those web sites. Like he said there is nothing you can do about it. I think it is time to move on from this topic or you will find your account banned, and this thread will get locked if it doesn't stop.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    TheGoose,

Those same groups link to the whitehouse, congress, CNN, and USA Today. Nothing anyone can do about that.

W
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I was not "baiting", I was making you aware of a problem. Im not sure why you or W are so defensive about it. I never called anyone any names, I never said one offensive thing about you or this site. This will be the last post I make on this site. I do not plan to waste my time with people who feel attacking others is a mean to an end. Good Luck and GOD BLESS AMERICA!

"I believe your question was answered earlier by William. We do not condone racists on the forum as well as people trying to race bait. Alipac does not endorse or link to those web sites. Like he said there is nothing you can do about it. I think it is time to move on from this topic or you will find your account banned, and this thread will get locked if it doesn't stop. "

You dont condone racism but you dont speak against it either. You could make a forum letting your readers be aware that you do not support or affliate with these groups.

TheGoose--I AM a woman and I TRY to be sensible. I was so BAFFLED by those posts but one of our members finally filled me in!

I'm sure ALIPAC is linked on a LOT of sites because it's all over the Internet when you put in Illegal Immigration but there is not ONE MEMBER of this group who is racist. I spend a TREMENDOUS AMOUNT of time on the boards and the FEW RACISTS that have dropped by have been sent on their merry way post haste. If you share our goals to stop the invasion of illegal immigrants, I'm sure you would be welcome BUT we don't play games because this is VERY SERIOUS to us. We work EXTREMELY HARD to accomplish our goals and today is one example. A TON OF US are calling Washington every few minutes in support of the Immigration bill before the House.

I'm glad nobody called you a COMMIE on our BOARDS.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

California or ground zero of the invasion
    You dont condone racism but you dont speak against it either. You could make a forum letting your readers be aware that you do not support or affliate with these groups.
    You were repeatedly warned and now you're banned. If you read the rules it clearly mentions racism is not supported on the forum. I'm very confused by your statement since I have seen many posts on the forum speaking out against racists groups. We do not support them!!! I think the tone of the forum and the posts speak for themselves on that issue. If Alipac was a racist organization I wouldn't be here. I'm starting to wonder why you are spending so much time visiting racists web sites. I don't think we need to give any publicity to these racists groups on the forum. Besides if we missed one then people like you would claim it means we supported the group.

https://www.alipac.us/ftopict-317.html
    1. Language & hatred: No obscene language or racially derogatory comments are allowed. This includes symbols that stand for profanity used to replace letters in profane words. (!&^#*#)

When in doubt ask a moderator or check the FCC guidelines on language. Terms that are considered racially derogatory are prohibited regardless of intent or usage. The goal here is to inform and discuss, not to offend. If your motivations are racist, we suggest you find another forum.

NO RACISM AND NO RACE BAITING

RACE BAITING= "ACCUSING OTHERS OF BEING RACIST without evidence IN AN EFFORT TO SILENCE OR LOWER THE TONE OF THE DEBATE"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Good call Brian.

She either does not understand how the Internet works and what the word affiliated means or That Goose was trying to get our Goat!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm glad y'all can read between the lines! It almost has to smack me in the FACE to GET IT if someone is pulling my leg.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234