Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The age requirement was another thing that made me think "DRAFT" or military. Can you imagine the man hours necessary to interview THIRTY THOUSAND APPLICANTS. THat money could be better spent actually HIRING more agents.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Absolutely!!

I mean what is the most important position in the United States?

President.

How many applicants do we take?

Two, Three at the Most.

Hey!! Maybe that's the problem. We need to have 30,000 applicants on line, we'll review them all, do our own background checks, investigate the closets, drawers, cellers, give them drug testing, physhological exams, and put them in a 2 Year Training to be President Program which I run, BEFORE they get on the ballot!!

Then we'll know if they are really American Family Values or Globalists in Disguise.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Now, THAT's a PLAN! We could form smaller groups that would interview all of these "applicants", narrow it down to one from each group, then meet, toss in our choice and the groups could choose the candidate.

Speaking of which--I think I would REALLY like it if the parties went back to the old way of choosing a candidate rather than these primaries. Just do it at the Conventions. I bet that would work MUCH better than the present system of caucuses and primaries. I bet the Dems would NEVER have chosen that bumbling eejit, Kerry, if they had waited until their convention to nominate. It just seems like, when a candidate wins one or two primaries, they are already NOMINATED so the others have lost every chance of getting the nomination. That is NOT representative of the people of this country. Those only represent particular states and I think they are robbing the general population of choosing their candidate like it used to be when each state sent delegates and the nominee was chosen by those delegates who, supposedly at least, represented the people of each state.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Bootsie, you make a great point!! I can remember watching with anticipation to see WHO WOULD GET THE NOMINATION AT THE CONVENTION!!

It was fun and exciting and anything could happen.

NOW, the conventions are just a TV PROMO. It's all set up before the delegates get there it seems.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yep

Do I turst anything coming from Bush? Hell No! As we say here in the South "the proof is in the pudding"!

Trust has to be earned and the Bush adminstration has not earned our trust! I once thought so. No more! My eyes have been opened and I can not shut them! I trust my instincts and my gut.
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123