Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by moosetracks
    Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    Not much left for us to buy anymore, is there?

Even GM and Ford will have a host of auto parts made in China....

I have arthritis real bad, cannot take the pills, so I use that stinky stuff, "Heet". Now no one sells it around here. When we were up in Ohio this summer, I went to several places to see if they had it.

I ended up buying something like it, had the same ingredients and was named "Heat". Got back into the car and read it, and it was made in JAPAN!

I never thought I'd see the day. that a medication would be made outside of our Country.
    http://www.umm.edu/altmed/ConsHerbs/CatsClawch.html

Moosetracks, did you ever try Cat's claw (the herb) for arthritis? It is supposed to reduce inflammation.
    Yeah, I bought it in the liquid form,..yuk! Didn't help. I've lost about all the discs in my whole spine and what is left is bulging...the vertebre are all pressing on nerves.....just had another cat scan...Dr.'s nurse said I had everything wrong, and didn't even know what some of it meant...now I have to go to a neurologist again. Had 3 ankle surgeries and one knee surgery....seems my cartilege (sic) likes to float around!
    Oh my goodness, you have been through a lot. I can only imagine what kind of pain that you are in. I'll pray for you. Stay strong.

Neese. Thanks for the prayers and kindness.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Neese. Thanks for the prayers and kindness.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    This angers me, but I never did like milk chocolate anyways, and that's what Kisses are made of, I like dark better.

I am sad to see these poor employees sold out to Mexico's cheap labor force.

I suppose when they start finding the kisses tainted with all sorts of diseases and people start getting sick, then they might rethink their move.

Till then, I will simply buy local stuff, and also buy some of my favorites, Lindt and Lindor!!!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm sorry to hear all of that Moosetracks. Yet with all of your pain and agony you still continue to fight for our country. Thank you, Moosetracks.
    I've always felt that you were a very special person. Our thoughts and prayers are with you, American Sister.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

yep still sitting here naked, in the dark... yes and hungrey .... good news i found some socks made in the USA!!!! so this is hope, my toes are warm. so now i can give up chocolate...

Quote Originally Posted by Lone_Patriot
    yep still sitting here naked, in the dark... yes and hungrey .... good news i found some socks made in the USA!!!! so this is hope, my toes are warm. so now i can give up chocolate...

moosetracks, lol you are like me, my doc told me my warranty was running out. try googling your old medicine you might find it on the web.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    I'm sorry to hear all of that Moosetracks. Yet with all of your pain and agony you still continue to fight for our country. Thank you, Moosetracks.
    I've always felt that you were a very special person. Our thoughts and prayers are with you, American Sister.
    Thank you for your prayers too. I'm blessed to have this group, no matter what, we must continue our fight for OUR Country.

Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    moosetracks, lol you are like me, my doc told me my warranty was running out. try googling your old medicine you might find it on the web.
    Yeah, I thought about doing that, except everytime I'm on the net, I forget!! I'll do that right now!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast