Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    Neese>>>>I hate carob...I going to miss hersey's...too...I am going to pretent I love carob...till I believe it... or eat a freaking carrot
    Better cook that carrot.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I like Milka chocolate, the one with that Milka Cow symbol.

mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

There's always M&M/Mars as an alternative. They have a very large plant in Hackettstown, NJ.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Darn it ...I forgot Mars Bars ...I love Mars ( saved from Carob and carrots)
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

I'll never Hershey chocolate again if they move to Mexico.

Not much left for us to buy anymore, is there?

Even GM and Ford will have a host of auto parts made in China....

I have arthritis real bad, cannot take the pills, so I use that stinky stuff, "Heet". Now no one sells it around here. When we were up in Ohio this summer, I went to several places to see if they had it.

I ended up buying something like it, had the same ingredients and was named "Heat". Got back into the car and read it, and it was made in JAPAN!

I never thought I'd see the day. that a medication would be made outside of our Country.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Well only one thing left to do, get their headquaters address and let them know, when they move to Mexico, keep their kisses to theirselves, no more kissie, kissie, for this old Indian!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

April
    Thank Goodness my favorite is Dove Smooth Milk Chocolate with Caramel.........mmmm Good! So Hersheys can Take a flying leap into the abyss for all I care!

Quote Originally Posted by moosetracks

I have arthritis real bad, cannot take the pills, so I use that stinky stuff, "Heet". Now no one sells it around here. When we were up in Ohio this summer, I went to several places to see if they had it.

I ended up buying something like it, had the same ingredients and was named "Heat". Got back into the car and read it, and it was made in JAPAN!

I never thought I'd see the day. that a medication would be made outside of our Country.
    http://www.umm.edu/altmed/ConsHerbs/CatsClawch.html

Moosetracks, did you ever try Cat's claw (the herb) for arthritis? It is supposed to reduce inflammation.

Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    Quote Originally Posted by moosetracks

http://www.umm.edu/altmed/ConsHerbs/CatsClawch.html

Moosetracks, did you ever try Cat's claw (the herb) for arthritis? It is supposed to reduce inflammation.
    Yeah, I bought it in the liquid form,..yuk! Didn't help. I've lost about all the discs in my whole spine and what is left is bulging...the vertebre are all pressing on nerves.....just had another cat scan...Dr.'s nurse said I had everything wrong, and didn't even know what some of it meant...now I have to go to a neurologist again. Had 3 ankle surgeries and one knee surgery....seems my cartilege (sic) likes to float around!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast