Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I went to YouTube support off of google and others are having the same problem. They tell you how to do it, but if you can't read the darn stuff how you your going to do it. Geez Louise.

Any Youtube experts we need your help.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They should have been standing up for WE THE PEOPLE during THE SESSION Not After.

They would say behavior like this could be expected of those who support Ron Paul or even the Constitution Party but certainly not Republicans using showmanship pandering for votes.

Why did they not stand up and shout against FISA and the criminal activties of the phone comapnies and George Bush? Where were they when our freedoms were being stripped away?

I'll tell you, they were the ones supporting those actions.

So they can stuff their little show this American Independent Registered Voter isn't buying it.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by SeaTurtle
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Quote Originally Posted by jean
    YouTube is coming up in Japanese. I can't sign in???????????????

Ok for me. Did you try again?

Great video, thank you!
    I guessed where to sign in. But still in Japanese? Anyone know what happened. I wonder if my language got changed in my account? Could that happend?
    I was wondering why it was in Japanese too. It's only on that page (or the links to other vids on the page) where this happens.

<shrug>

Seaturtle, when the page comes up there a big You the TUBE in RED. there are two symbols next to that. Click on the second symbol over and click on US English. See if that helps. It changed for me. Try it and let me know. I signed out and back in to see if it would go back to Japanese and it didn't.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    JP wrote:

So they can stuff their little show this American Independent Registered Voter isn't buying it.
    That's your prerogative. However, constant negativity doesn't do much for morale. IMHO, when the right thing is being done, regardless of whether it is coming from Republicans or Democrats, we need to offer our encouragement and praise (of course the opposite needs to happen when they're wrong). I don't believe any political party is wrong 100% of the time, and they certainly aren't right 100% of the time.

Is it just coincidence that liberal and libertarian leaners are the ones showing negativity over this so-called revolt? Honestly, we Republicans (yes there are some of us on ALIPAC ) are elated that our party has chosen to bring public attention to the gas price issue, so please don't rain on our parade. Unfortunately, we seldom get the opportunity to be enthusiastic and proud.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    JP wrote:

That's your prerogative. However, constant negativity doesn't do much for morale. IMHO, when the right thing is being done, regardless of whether it is coming from Republicans or Democrats, we need to offer our encouragement and praise (of course the opposite needs to happen when they're wrong). I don't believe any political party is wrong 100% of the time, and they certainly aren't right 100% of the time.

Is it just coincidence that liberal and libertarian leaners are the ones showing negativity over this so-called revolt? Honestly, we Republicans (yes there are some of us on ALIPAC ) are elated that our party has chosen to bring public attention to the gas price issue, so please don't rain on our parade. Unfortunately, we seldom get the opportunity to be enthusiastic and proud.
    Look if it wasn't for Republicans last year and a few Dem's we would have amnesty for 20 million illegals right now. Sure we have traitors in our party and true conservatives hate McCain but the liberal left that is controlling the House and the Senate can do enormous damage if Republicans can't filibuster. Go take a look at the final vote tally for S.1639 and you will see what I am talking about.

I would give them respect if any of them from any party deserved it, but when they put on a show which does nothing more than get them more media time, sorry, I don't buy it. I cant wait to see more members of the Constitution Party grab seats from both parties.

Now had the Republicans stood up while in session and bucked the rules and had their say, it would be a whole other story.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Great video, thank you!
    I guessed where to sign in. But still in Japanese? Anyone know what happened. I wonder if my language got changed in my account? Could that happend?
    I was wondering why it was in Japanese too. It's only on that page (or the links to other vids on the page) where this happens.

<shrug>

Seaturtle, when the page comes up there a big You the TUBE in RED. there are two symbols next to that. Click on the second symbol over and click on US English. See if that helps. It changed for me. Try it and let me know. I signed out and back in to see if it would go back to Japanese and it didn't.
    Thanks Gogo. That fixed it.
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

[quote=SeaTurtle]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Gogo":3h6ag8fe

Great video, thank you!

<shrug>

Thanks Gogo. That fixed it.[/quote:3h6ag8fe]

OH good I'm glad. So frustrating isn't it.

MW
    JP wrote:

They should have been standing up for WE THE PEOPLE during THE SESSION Not After.
    They have been attempting to press the Democrats for a solution. However, the Democrats won't budge on the drilling issue. Remember, the Republicans no longer have control of the U.S. House of Representatives. They still have the votes to stop legislation, but without help from across the aisle, they can't pass it.

By the way, no one made the Democrats go home. They could have stayed and attempted to work out a compromise that would have been agreeable to both parties. Direction from the Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi, is all it would have taken.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I saw Senator Corker and Senator Landrieu on Hannity tonight. They have gang of 10. Five on each side of the isle who have knocked out a compromise to get us drilling here. She is totally against Pelosi and her stubbornness.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast