Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

There is so much wrong in the story, including the fact that these people were meeting in the laundry room at 3 am!! The victim was only 17.

Regardless of the reason for having a "discussion" in a laundry room at 3 am, none of those in the group were obviously not planning on working too hard the next day.

Perhaps a curfew needs to be considered so that parents can keep tabs on their children - nothing good ever happens after 1 am.

Az is 3.4 billion in debt. Our governor Jan Brewer has a solution to cut costs. Illegals who are iin jail for small crimes should be released and deported. She states on Monday, that Homeland Security and President are not enforcing borders and AZ is left with jail costs and crime by illegals.. She is wise to deport them. Democrat house Rep Guiterezz' bill prevents law enforcers from doing their jobs. It is terrible. And Az Republic newspaper hides this wonderful story of Gov Jan Brewer. It should be on front page, pooh poohing story saying some of this is already being done before Gov suggested it. Newspapers and politicians are burying us and our culture is being lost! on our dime.

This is so upsetting! I can't stand it anymore. How many more innocent people will have to die? And for speaking english?

Until the American People get together and stick together nothing is going to change. This murder is just another familiar story amongst tens of thousand if not hundreds of thousands of such needless preventable butcherings of innocents at the hands of these illegal alien animals. They do not have a word for mercy. There is a war raging in this country and it is a one sided fight so far. Until that changes, pray for the safety of your loved ones. The loss of these innocent loved ones seem to be just the cost of doing business to the treasonous politicians.

I honestly wonder if it would make a difference if enough of their victims were the loved ones of treasonous politicians or would that be considered just a cost of doing business as well? Is the globalist agenda of their puppetmasters so important to them that they would sacrifice their OWN family for it? Until we know the answer to that question, or until enough of the scum is voted out of the district of criminals, I suggest that nothing will change.

I truly fear for what is brewing in this country. The People will stand up at some point and our own government is not on our side but on the side of the invading foreigners. Something is REALLY WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bostwitz
    Until the American People get together and stick together nothing is going to change. This murder is just another familiar story amongst tens of thousand if not hundreds of thousands of such needless preventable butcherings of innocents at the hands of these illegal alien animals. They do not have a word for mercy. There is a war raging in this country and it is a one sided fight so far. Until that changes, pray for the safety of your loved ones. The loss of these innocent loved ones seem to be just the cost of doing business to the treasonous politicians.

I honestly wonder if it would make a difference if enough of their victims were the loved ones of treasonous politicians or would that be considered just a cost of doing business as well? Is the globalist agenda of their puppetmasters so important to them that they would sacrifice their OWN family for it? Until we know the answer to that question, or until enough of the scum is voted out of the district of criminals, I suggest that nothing will change.

I truly fear for what is brewing in this country. The People will stand up at some point and our own government is not on our side but on the side of the invading foreigners. Something is REALLY WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE!!
    Something is very wrong with this picture. A great post you wrote Bostwitz, and I agree 100%. We are in danger with a double-standard that favors foreign nationals at our expense. For example, why was this guy charged with second degree murder? He left the scene, went to a friend's house specifically to get a knife to return to use it to murder Guzman whom he ran towards and stabbed 3 times. If he'd been an American, he would have been charged with first degree murder and prosecutors would asking for the death penalty.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

What They Really Think!

For those of you that haven't seen this video, you should really have a look-see:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_ScYY__ ... re=related

And the ACLU calls us racist.
    Obammy is NOT a United States Citizen. He is NOT MY President. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWTs1YyhFRg

Re: What They Really Think!

Quote Originally Posted by ControlFreaks
    For those of you that haven't seen this video, you should really have a look-see:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_ScYY__ ... re=related

And the ACLU calls us racist.
    Very telling. Why would any American want to import that type of behavior in violation of the US law? I just don't understand it. It's just so illogical and incongruous. Not to mention stupid.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiara
    This is so upsetting! I can't stand it anymore. How many more innocent people will have to die? And for speaking english?
    This is beyond outrageous, I do not have words to say HOW UTTERLY HORRIBLE this crime is.

Are the illegals forcing the legal Hispanics to speak Spanish in protest for some reason?
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

My next door neighbor was such a beautiful, sweet woman = until an illegal Mexican ran through a stop sign = killed her instantly and injured her husband. He said he wasn't familiar with the area and didn't know there was a stop sign there. He had over a mile of straight road in which to see that stop sign. He was doing 60 in a 35. He wasn't even arrested, just given a summons to appear in court. He was never seen again. Probably ran up to Denver where he could get sanctuary. Forgive me Lord, but I've murdered this crap a million times in my heart.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast