Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Just another dishonest illegal alien waiting on amnesty.

I'm sorry, there is no such thing as an honest illegal alien. A deceiver is a deceiver to the core.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The killer obviously felt insulted that some-one was speaking a language he couldn't understand and jumped to the conclusion he was the subject of their conversation. I only bring this up because of how many articles we have read where English speaking AMERICANS are considered racist to complain when a group of coworkers speak Spanish.

A tower of babble will surely fall!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He should be hung. The sheriff needs to do a lot of explaining.
    I hope the victims family sues all of the above.
    Obama deport these non-citizens back to Mexico, NOW!
    IF WE AMERICANS HAD THE POWER,WHAT A NATION WE COULD HAVE AGAIN! LIKE THE 40s,50s,60s.

Your right the MEDIA does nothing about these illegal murderers.
    Its wrong, ARE GOVERMENT IS SO MESSED UP!
    IF WE AMERICANS HAD THE POWER,WHAT A NATION WE COULD HAVE AGAIN! LIKE THE 40s,50s,60s.

Northern California (moved back to fight for our land and freedom)
    But there are hardships to be borne by turning a blind eye toward illegal immigrants among us.
    Phoenix, AZ, is the epitome of this. Sanctuary city where people turn their back on the crimes of illegals and the locals harbor and condone it until they are blue in the face. So, now we are #2 in the world for kidnappings. Behind Mexico City. Daily we have kidnappings. And even the locals didn't find out about it until it was almost too big to get under control. Drug deals like crazy around here and now they are embedded in the entire state.

Do something now or you will have the same experience I had yesterday when I went to the post office. I was one of a couple of people that spoke English in about fifty people that were in there. Similar incident when I went to the grocery store. We need to stop this now.

I feel sorry for all of us who have to endure these Illegal monsters.
    And you Arizona folks especially. Be strong.

Name: Escalante. Mauricio
    Charge: MURDER - EVINCING DEPRAVED MIND NOT PREMEDITATED
    Residence: Immokalee
    Case #: None yet available

Follow this case online: Collier County Clerk of Courts
    Please note: Most cases require 2-3 days to be inputted into the public court record.
    This gallery is compiled by the Naples Daily News staff from written reports by Naples police, Collier Sheriff‘s Office, Marco police and other agencies. Arrests indicate suspicion of crime, not guilt.

Official News Stroy

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2009/dec ... co-worker/

A Hispanic Immokalee farm worker charged with stabbing a teenage farm worker to death early Saturday after an argument over speaking English was advised of his rights Sunday at his first appearance hearing.

Mauricio Escalante, 33, who has no permanent address, pleaded not guilty to second-degree murder, not premeditated, at his hearing before Circuit Judge Christine Greider, a Hendry Circuit judge who set bond at $500,000.

Escalante, who will be arraigned Jan. 11, faces life in prison on the first-degree felony charge involving the death of 17-year-old Charlie Guzman. No further information was immediately available about Guzman, a juvenile.

Collier County Sheriff's reports say Escalante blurted out that he had been defending himself. Under the U.S. Constitution, spontaneous statements blurted out before suspects are advised of their Miranda Rights, including the right to remain silent, are admissible at trial.

But local defense attorney Lee Hollander, who is not Escalante's attorney but has defended suspects in murder cases, said the prosecution doesn't have to use the statement at trial.

"And the defense may or may not be able to get it in because it's exculpatory, not incriminatory," Hollander said, referring to an admission favorable to a defendant that helps clear him of guilt. "Self-defense is a defense to the crime."

Sheriff's reports provide this account:

Between 3 a.m. and 3:34 a.m., the victim and his friends gathered at a laundry area at the farmworker tenant apartments on Colorado Avenue. There already were three others there and the two groups began talking until a dispute erupted involving the victim's group speaking English, not Spanish.

The argument turned physical when an unidentified man and one of the victim's friends began a fist fight. Escalante was identified by witnesses as being one of the three men originally in the laundry area.

When the fight began, he fled to an apartment about 100 feet away and ran back with a 8-inch long weapon with a brown or yellow handle. He ran toward the victim and began fighting, hitting him in the stomach.

"(The victim) screamed as if he had been severely injured and then retaliated by striking Mr. Escalante with his fist several times," the report by Investigator William Still says. "The men fell to the ground and (the victim) landed on top of Mr. Escalante."

The others separated the men and scattered in opposite directions. The victim walked a short distance before collapsing of injuries from at least three stab wounds to his right chest, right lower abdomen, and left groin area.

A Collier Emergency Medical Services ambulance rushed him to NCH North Naples Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

Deputies responding to the crime scene were told Escalante was the attacker and they found him sitting on a door step of a tenant room. When approached by a deputy, he blurted out that he had been defending himself. The deputy then advised him of his Miranda Rights and Escalante invoked his right to remain silent, refusing to talk further.

Witnesses identified Escalante when Still showed them a six-photo lineup. They also told Still no one else had physical contact with the victim during the fight.

Escalante provided four different names to detectives before he was identified through fingerprints at the jail.

Collier and Lee county court records show no prior arrests, but a jail official said Sunday that he had been in the jail on Dec. 21, 2008, to sober up after he was held under the Marchman Act. The 1993 state law involves people under the influence of drugs or alcohol being held to sober up because they're a danger to themselves or others.

55 Comments
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    The killer obviously felt insulted that some-one was speaking a language he couldn't understand and jumped to the conclusion he was the subject of their conversation. I only bring this up because of how many articles we have read where English speaking AMERICANS are considered racist to complain when a group of coworkers speak Spanish.

A tower of babble will surely fall!
    They are worse than the English speakers. Often times they speak ill of others when they speak Spanish in front of others and if you speak another language besides Englsih or Spanish they get angry. When the French Canadians are here for the winter and speak French they give them dirty looks and get angry. I seen it on numerous occassions. Once my daughter and I were at Starbuck's and had two of them scream in Spanish so my daughter and I began speaking Russian. When they were ready to leave one of them came up to us and said that we were rude. My daughter wanted to tell them off and I told her no. I looked at the woman and told her that I was only doing what she was doing .... speaking my first language. She walked away furiuos.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonfire

Name: Escalante. Mauricio
    Charge: MURDER - EVINCING DEPRAVED MIND NOT PREMEDITATED
    Residence: Immokalee
    Case #: None yet available

Follow this case online: Collier County Clerk of Courts
    Please note: Most cases require 2-3 days to be inputted into the public court record.
    This gallery is compiled by the Naples Daily News staff from written reports by Naples police, Collier Sheriff‘s Office, Marco police and other agencies. Arrests indicate suspicion of crime, not guilt.

Official News Stroy

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2009/dec ... co-worker/

A Hispanic Immokalee farm worker charged with stabbing a teenage farm worker to death early Saturday after an argument over speaking English was advised of his rights Sunday at his first appearance hearing.

Mauricio Escalante, 33, who has no permanent address, pleaded not guilty to second-degree murder, not premeditated, at his hearing before Circuit Judge Christine Greider, a Hendry Circuit judge who set bond at $500,000.

Escalante, who will be arraigned Jan. 11, faces life in prison on the first-degree felony charge involving the death of 17-year-old Charlie Guzman. No further information was immediately available about Guzman, a juvenile.

Collier County Sheriff's reports say Escalante blurted out that he had been defending himself. Under the U.S. Constitution, spontaneous statements blurted out before suspects are advised of their Miranda Rights, including the right to remain silent, are admissible at trial.

But local defense attorney Lee Hollander, who is not Escalante's attorney but has defended suspects in murder cases, said the prosecution doesn't have to use the statement at trial.

"And the defense may or may not be able to get it in because it's exculpatory, not incriminatory," Hollander said, referring to an admission favorable to a defendant that helps clear him of guilt. "Self-defense is a defense to the crime."

Sheriff's reports provide this account:

Between 3 a.m. and 3:34 a.m., the victim and his friends gathered at a laundry area at the farmworker tenant apartments on Colorado Avenue. There already were three others there and the two groups began talking until a dispute erupted involving the victim's group speaking English, not Spanish.

The argument turned physical when an unidentified man and one of the victim's friends began a fist fight. Escalante was identified by witnesses as being one of the three men originally in the laundry area.

When the fight began, he fled to an apartment about 100 feet away and ran back with a 8-inch long weapon with a brown or yellow handle. He ran toward the victim and began fighting, hitting him in the stomach.

"(The victim) screamed as if he had been severely injured and then retaliated by striking Mr. Escalante with his fist several times," the report by Investigator William Still says. "The men fell to the ground and (the victim) landed on top of Mr. Escalante."

The others separated the men and scattered in opposite directions. The victim walked a short distance before collapsing of injuries from at least three stab wounds to his right chest, right lower abdomen, and left groin area.

A Collier Emergency Medical Services ambulance rushed him to NCH North Naples Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

Deputies responding to the crime scene were told Escalante was the attacker and they found him sitting on a door step of a tenant room. When approached by a deputy, he blurted out that he had been defending himself. The deputy then advised him of his Miranda Rights and Escalante invoked his right to remain silent, refusing to talk further.

Witnesses identified Escalante when Still showed them a six-photo lineup. They also told Still no one else had physical contact with the victim during the fight.

Escalante provided four different names to detectives before he was identified through fingerprints at the jail.

Collier and Lee county court records show no prior arrests, but a jail official said Sunday that he had been in the jail on Dec. 21, 2008, to sober up after he was held under the Marchman Act. The 1993 state law involves people under the influence of drugs or alcohol being held to sober up because they're a danger to themselves or others.

55 Comments
    You need to look him up in the Collier County Jail inmate look up and it will all be there including an immigration hold.

You guys all really need to check this out. I went on the Collier County Jail inmate search and looked up one day of bookings. This was for Dec. 20, 2009. It is very scary. Look at the people and many are illegals from Immokalee who work as laborers. If you look at some of the crimes you will be disguisted.

http://apps2.colliergov.net/CCSO/apps/b ... -12-21.pdf

This group contains the murderer. Check them out. Unbelievable!

http://apps2.colliergov.net/CCSO/apps/b ... -12-20.pdf

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast