Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If you all want to stay informed on just some of the illegal alien crime within our country you should become familiar with the site www.outragedpatriots.com it is a very informative site where you can get the real news that you won't find on the lamestream media. Dan Howard runs the site out of Tulsa Okla. and he covers a lot of this kind of thing as well as having interesting op-ed articles and links.

I hope William doesn't mind me plugging Dan's site. It's just another way to keep our side of the debate informed and networking. We are going to need all the help we can get to keep the traitors in the district of criminals from killing this nation with amnesty. Unity will be crucial. God Bless America.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    You guys all really need to check this out. I went on the Collier County Jail inmate search and looked up one day of bookings. This was for Dec. 20, 2009. It is very scary. Look at the people and many are illegals from Immokalee who work as laborers. If you look at some of the crimes you will be disguisted.

http://apps2.colliergov.net/CCSO/apps/b ... -12-21.pdf

This group contains the murderer. Check them out. Unbelievable!

http://apps2.colliergov.net/CCSO/apps/b ... -12-20.pdf
    Check this out also......This is what Sheriff Joe has to put up with on a daily basis....pages and pages of the ones who have such awesome "family values" and who just came here to work.

http://arizona.mugshotlist.com/

Tucson is not the only place having tons of fun with illegal immigrant issues.

An illegal immigrant in Immokalee, Fla., allegedly stabbed a teen to death because the teen was guilty of a most heinous offense, according to a report by Brent Batten in the Naples News.

The teen, 17-year-old Charlie Guzman, was brazen enough to speak English, right here in America.

Death may have seemed the only logical consequence.

Guzman and some of his friends went to hang out in an apartment building’s laundry room around 3 a.m. on Dec. 21, the report says, when they encountered illegal immigrant Mauricio Escalante, 33, and two others who were already there.

The two groups started talking, then arguing, because Guzman and his pals were speaking English instead of Spanish.

Escalante reportedly ran to a nearby apartment and came back with a knife. Goodbye Guzman.

“So much for the notion that illegal immigrants are universally a hard-working, law abiding set committed to doing the jobs Americans won’t do, all while trying to assimilate,â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    I hope the rest of America reads these terrible stories, and stops making excuses for these illegal aliens who are harming and killing our citizens.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

I hope so to, unfortunately we no otherwise . If this was somebody famous, it might be diffrent.
    IF WE AMERICANS HAD THE POWER,WHAT A NATION WE COULD HAVE AGAIN! LIKE THE 40s,50s,60s.

Northern California (moved back to fight for our land and freedom)
    Or, God-forbid they commit one of these crimes against a Muslim.

Laws are losing power to protect

Even our own government does not fallow all the laws it churns out onto America. We now need enforcement! Enough with the useless laws and "Talk, Talk, Talk" out of Washington. The Federal Government only has a few explicit responsibilities and defending our nation is one of them. We are under attack from illegals - an invading army of poor uneducated people. I have nothing against the poor and uneducated, but I have everything against those who sneak into our nation in the dead of night. We are a nation that is becoming toothless with a mouth full of laws.

Desert Cactus

Re: Laws are losing power to protect

Quote Originally Posted by DesertCactus
    Even our own government does not fallow all the laws it churns out onto America.
    Desert Cactus
    Reading this statement I thought of the "Hate Crimes" laws and their tougher penalties and immediately thought all Government employees, politicians included, should face such "tougher penalties" for breaking/ignoring laws!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345