Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by HardWorker
    My next door neighbor was such a beautiful, sweet woman = until an illegal Mexican ran through a stop sign = killed her instantly and injured her husband. He said he wasn't familiar with the area and didn't know there was a stop sign there. He had over a mile of straight road in which to see that stop sign. He was doing 60 in a 35. He wasn't even arrested, just given a summons to appear in court. He was never seen again. Probably ran up to Denver where he could get sanctuary. Forgive me Lord, but I've murdered this crap a million times in my heart.
    Welcome to ALIPAC, HardWorker. I can understand how you feel. It's a disgrace. If that had been an American, they would have locked him up without bail.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

this is a very tragic situation and I understand what you are trying to get across, that the biased news media would have a two month long story to report on if it had been killed for speaking Spanish,buy why are we stooping to their level let's stick to facts, the cost to the American taxpayer the drain on our economy ETC. Come on I had hoped when i first stared with this org. it would be above this

They Do Not Belong Here!!

It is just unbelievable that we are forced to have them in our faces when they are illegal and breaking the law..crawling acrossed the border to take all they can take from us...well some one needs to tell them we are broke and this is not their country!!! Mexico must be held responsible for them...but then we have this person that is supposed to be our President and will not stand for anything that is American! He himslef is not American born and has no right to be in the seat he sits! Illlegals are part of the reason we are broke..they cost us millions upon millions!!!! It is shear stupidity not to close the borders and build that d---- fence as tall as possible to keep them out..they are like ants at a picnic..NOT WANTED here! They dislike us as much as we do them yet they come...makes me so mad....my town is over taken with them and the rattle of that language is so very annoying, as id the loud music they play way into the night....this is America and we speak English, we have OUR traditions and anyone living here must become one of us or they are not wanted here. Any other country would expect the same. Anyone coming here must speak English, assimilate, come the right way in the first place, like ALL other immigrants...they ingraciate themselves all over the place and it is WRONG!!!!! Just one more outrage we must endure for having dishonest corrupt government who could care less about anything but their lives and pockets and to heck with the nation and we the people! They are a disgrace and so are these illegals in our country! as would anyone be that takes from us!!

JTS
    The illegal aliens in America have become an invading army. They are the controlled opposition. Anyone ever listen to Mexican radio? All you ever hear is "death to the white man", and "kill the negro", and all other types of vile things. Groups like LaRaza (Spanish meaning "The Race") promote violence against Americans.

The behavior here does not surprise me. In my condo complex we have several of them as well as the apartment complex next door. Those teens are up at hours all the time. In my complex security would catch 14 year old girls having sex with older men well past midnight. They also expect everyone to speak Spanish. Even panhandlers come up to people begging in Spanish. If any of them come to me and speak Spanish I reply in any language but English. When I was at immigration there was a Cuban in his 20's who was getting his citizenship who didn't even know numbers in English. Thank goodness for the black woman who told him how do you expect to pass your citizenship test when you don't know English. There are some units in my building and others in my complex where there are domestic violence incidents on a regular basis. In my building it is usually the asme people who call police, the black couple down the hall, me, and 2 young women that were born here to Cuban immigrants who came befoer the 80's.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by jerr
    this is a very tragic situation and I understand what you are trying to get across, that the biased news media would have a two month long story to report on if it had been killed for speaking Spanish,buy why are we stooping to their level let's stick to facts, the cost to the American taxpayer the drain on our economy ETC. Come on I had hoped when i first stared with this org. it would be above this
    Are you kidding me??? Do you really consider the monetary damage caused by illegal aliens the only issue we should address, or that it is a priority over the threat they pose to our lives???

When you take into consideration the reality that the monetary damage has been dismissed as inconsequential, you must then acknowledge that the message the illegal criminal offenders get from our government’s failure to enforce the law is that they are free to wreak even more havoc upon us.

Do you not realize that the agenda for them here is a complete and total takeover of the country, and that this includes the elimination of Americans??

No jerr, stooping to their level would entail pitchforks and torches. We are still abiding by the rule of law of our nation that we are all so very proud of, so we attempt to spread the word of the atrocities taking place in the hope that we may once and for all begin to put an end to these abominations by enforcing those laws.

The murder of this young American is very much a fact. You better believe we will stick to it.

Judging from the tone of your post, I would say you may very well be in the wrong place.
    <div>
    </div>

Quote Originally Posted by melena29
    Are you kidding me??? Do you really consider the monetary damage caused by illegal aliens the only issue we should address, or that it is a priority over the threat they pose to our lives???

When you take into consideration the reality that the monetary damage has been dismissed as inconsequential, you must then acknowledge that the message the illegal criminal offenders get from our government’s failure to enforce the law is that they are free to wreak even more havoc upon us.

Do you not realize that the agenda for them here is a complete and total takeover of the country, and that this includes the elimination of Americans??

No jerr, stooping to their level would entail pitchforks and torches. We are still abiding by the rule of law of our nation that we are all so very proud of, so we attempt to spread the word of the atrocities taking place in the hope that we may once and for all begin to put an end to these abominations by enforcing those laws.

The murder of this young American is very much a fact. You better believe we will stick to it.

Judging from the tone of your post, I would say you may very well be in the wrong place.
    Wow jerr, you certainly don't seem to be well enough connected to this issue to be publishing opinions. I don't know how much time you've invested reading news articles and press releases here, but I'd wager it isn't much. I've seen newbies comments here for almost three years, but never such an ill-advised and uninformed one right out of the gate. Stick around and study before you leap to criticize.

Hopefully I'll be the last one in line here to rebuke you, as THAT is not what we're all about. I think melina and I have explained with crystal clarity anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by tiredofapathy

Wow jerr, you certainly don't seem to be well enough connected to this issue to be publishing opinions. I don't know how much time you've invested reading news articles and press releases here, but I'd wager it isn't much. I've seen newbies comments here for almost three years, but never such an ill-advised and uninformed one right out of the gate. Stick around and study before you leap to criticize.

Hopefully I'll be the last one in line here to rebuke you, as THAT is not what we're all about. I think melina and I have explained with crystal clarity anyway...
    I don't fully agree with either of you. Living in South Florida I see them wanting to take over South Florida. When you hear them say that they are a majority and we have to learn Spanish now it seems like it to me. You cannot go to many City of Miami or Miami Dade County work related functions without having to eat their food. On the A&E show The First 48 they showed the City of Miami detectives eating a Thanksgiving meal that was provided at work. It included rice and beans. That is what you experience. There are no rules at work either regarding speaking English while working. They speak to each other all the time in front of coworkers while working. It is different if they are on break. There are maintenance people that speak virtually no English that visit county buildings and have to do inspections where they need to be able to communicate with non speakers. It scares me to think what would happen if there were a fire and both sides couldn't understand each other.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Massive interest alert!

We put this article out to the nation last night in the 6-9pm EST window.

It has already received over 11,000+ reads here at ALIPAC alone. That is not counting all of the sites that have also publicized the story after our release.

W

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    Quote Originally Posted by tiredofapathy

I don't fully agree with either of you. Living in South Florida I see them wanting to take over South Florida. When you hear them say that they are a majority and we have to learn Spanish now it seems like it to me. You cannot go to many City of Miami or Miami Dade County work related functions without having to eat their food. On the A&E show The First 48 they showed the City of Miami detectives eating a Thanksgiving meal that was provided at work. It included rice and beans. That is what you experience. There are no rules at work either regarding speaking English while working. They speak to each other all the time in front of coworkers while working. It is different if they are on break. There are maintenance people that speak virtually no English that visit county buildings and have to do inspections where they need to be able to communicate with non speakers. It scares me to think what would happen if there were a fire and both sides couldn't understand each other.
    What exactly is it we don't agree on? It seems to me we are very much on the same page. Clarify please.
    <div>
    </div>

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast