Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

millere wrote

They view recent immigrants as "new Americans" so those are the jobs that are going to be generated. They think that the more immigrants that can be shoveled into the US as temp workers, the more credit they can take for "creating jobs for Americans".

Crazy...
    EXACTLY!! And at the same time by giving scamnesty to millions of illegal aliens that are not on the books will skew the unemployment numbers in a favorable way (to them, not us).
    Have you ever stopped to think, and forget to start again?

Love it, Nightowl. My old roommates favorite saying was: "I tried to think but nothing happened."
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I also believe my hampster has fallen off the wheel and can't get up. He keeps asking "Where's my pudding?" I tell him he "How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?".

Hey William, can you remove that picture of what's her name that rotates off the top of these pages or draw a pair of shades on her? She keeps starring at me and trying to get in my head...........It creeps me out man!

Sometimes I feel like an nut and sometimes I don't Happy Thanksgiving people!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123