Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California GOP Trusts John McCain the most on immigration

"McCain, too, is perceived by his party’s faithful in California at being the best equipped by far to tackle illegal immigration, fight terrorism and protect national security, and handle the situation in Iraq."
    http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0108/8156.html

I thought it was a typo so I found the poll. http://www.calendarlive.com/media/acrob ... 975049.pdf
    Page 8

These are REPUBLICANS for Amnesty.

This is why I think California is a lost cause. Even the republicans are for amnesty. They have the most illegals in the country. Why don't they want to save themselves?

Banned
    Your looking at a totally skewed poll

That's what I thought when I saw a poll a while back that showed nationally republicans trust Mccain the most on this issue. I thought it was just people from states without illegal aliens who were skewing the poll. Then I saw this one today from CALIFORNIA. The illegal alien capital of our country. Who are these republicans? I sure don't know any of them.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    All four of those words/acronym combined equal a massive disaster for this country

California
    G.O.P.
    John McCain
    Immigration
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

California

I'm not surprised. The writer did say California, right. California has had years of illegal immigration. Illegal immigrants in California have children, grandchildren and great grandchildren voting.

Trust me. This poll does not surprise me. For some people, their ancestor is held in high esteem, because he was brave enough to "break the law".

Because of that person, they're living the American Dream.

I know from working with them in the past. The entire California GOP leadership are RINOS
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Gosh this is sickening. What are the people of California going to do?
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    I know from working with them in the past. The entire California GOP leadership are RINOS
    What scares me is that this isn't the GOP leadership but RANK and FILE republicans.

Banned
    Did I read right that this was an LA times poll?

That would explain it

Re: California

Quote Originally Posted by ymeoru
    I'm not surprised. The writer did say California, right. California has had years of illegal immigration. Illegal immigrants in California have children, grandchildren and great grandchildren voting.

Trust me. This poll does not surprise me. For some people, their ancestor is held in high esteem, because he was brave enough to "break the law".

Because of that person, they're living the American Dream.
    Or brave enough to pursue a better life in the greatest country on Earth maybe? You and I would do the same if we were living in 3rd world conditions, trust me. Nonetheless this does not surprise me either. McCain did say he'll secure the borders FIRST, and when he says it it has to be true. Many regard him as a man of principle and when he says he's going to do something, you better believe he's going to do it. Guliani on the other hand just wants a virtual wall....ah...right...like that's going to help. See you later Guliani, and good riddens Mr I'm 911. Give me a break.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast