Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Bear

Thats why I think its a skewed poll

Re: California

Quote Originally Posted by flashman
    Quote Originally Posted by ymeoru
    I'm not surprised. The writer did say California, right. California has had years of illegal immigration. Illegal immigrants in California have children, grandchildren and great grandchildren voting.

Trust me. This poll does not surprise me. For some people, their ancestor is held in high esteem, because he was brave enough to "break the law".

Because of that person, they're living the American Dream.
    Or brave enough to pursue a better life in the greatest country on Earth maybe? You and I would do the same if we were living in 3rd world conditions, trust me. Nonetheless this does not surprise me either. McCain did say he'll secure the borders FIRST, and when he says it it has to be true. Many regard him as a man of principle and when he says he's going to do something, you better believe he's going to do it. Guliani on the other hand just wants a virtual wall....ah...right...like that's going to help. See you later Guliani, and good riddens Mr I'm 911. Give me a break.
    You know what, Flashman? I'm afraid I'll have to challenge you on something.

I'm not so sure I would do the same thing. I'm not so sure that my family wouldn't have fought the establishment. I'm not about to add any honor to the decision to break into another country and then demand resources.

Forgive me.

You know what I think would have been brave. I think it would have been brave to organize and overthrow their government. I think it would have been brave, to support a leader from within and take control of the government.

I'm not sure how brave you have to be, to pay someone to sneak you across the border - so that you can march down the streets in a country that believes in free speech. Wow! What a risk!

I'm not sure how brave it is - to allow churches to protect you from the authorities.

Illegal immigrants come from many different nations, but you know what. Let's consider Mexico.

I believe Mexico will one day, see true bravery. I believe people within Mexico, will one day transform Mexico. I believe they'll do it with blood, sweat and tears.

And, then they'll remember what true bravery feels like. Sorry, I'm not buying it. And, Mexico would be a better place, if they stopped buying it.

Quote Originally Posted by bettsie
    I have a IA sympathizing brother in California but he's liberal democrat.
    Have you ever asked your brother why he is a racist? Illegal immigration benefits Latin Americans at 30 times the rate of non-Latin Americans. Would he support letting all white Americans who apply for college in, while at the same time they only let in 1 out of every 30 black Americans who apply? Illegal immigration is exactly the same thing.

More info here: http://www.legalimmigrantsfirst.org/aboutamnesty.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: California GOP Trusts John McCain the most on immigratio

"McCain, too, is perceived by his party’s faithful in California at being the best equipped by far to tackle illegal immigration, fight terrorism and protect national security, and handle the situation in Iraq."
    http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0108/8156.html

I thought it was a typo so I found the poll. http://www.calendarlive.com/media/acrob ... 975049.pdf
    Page 8

These are REPUBLICANS for Amnesty.

This is why I think California is a lost cause. Even the republicans are for amnesty. They have the most illegals in the country. Why don't they want to save themselves?
    Because California has bascially been reduced to the illegal aliens, and the elite they serve.

So many of the middle-class have left California (or are planning to leave). All that remain are the people who want amnesty.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    I have a IA sympathizing brother in California but he's liberal democrat.
    Have you ever asked your brother why he is a racist?
    He thinks I'm the racist.
    My brother and I have nothing in common except that we both came from the same parents. Trust me, I've tried to talk to him about this but no matter what I do he still thinks he's right. I know I'll never change my mind and neither will he so I gave up a long time ago on trying to make him see the light.

Re: California

Quote Originally Posted by flashman
    I'm not surprised. The writer did say California, right. California has had years of illegal immigration. Illegal immigrants in California have children, grandchildren and great grandchildren voting.

Trust me. This poll does not surprise me. For some people, their ancestor is held in high esteem, because he was brave enough to "break the law".

Because of that person, they're living the American Dream.
    Or brave enough to pursue a better life in the greatest country on Earth maybe? You and I would do the same if we were living in 3rd world conditions, trust me. Nonetheless this does not surprise me either. McCain did say he'll secure the borders FIRST, and when he says it it has to be true. Many regard him as a man of principle and when he says he's going to do something, you better believe he's going to do it. Guliani on the other hand just wants a virtual wall....ah...right...like that's going to help. See you later Guliani, and good riddens Mr I'm 911. Give me a break.
    You know what, Flashman? I'm afraid I'll have to challenge you on something.

I'm not so sure I would do the same thing. I'm not so sure that my family wouldn't have fought the establishment. I'm not about to add any honor to the decision to break into another country and then demand resources.

Forgive me.

You know what I think would have been brave. I think it would have been brave to organize and overthrow their government. I think it would have been brave, to support a leader from within and take control of the government.

I'm not sure how brave you have to be, to pay someone to sneak you across the border - so that you can march down the streets in a country that believes in free speech. Wow! What a risk!

I'm not sure how brave it is - to allow churches to protect you from the authorities.

Illegal immigrants come from many different nations, but you know what. Let's consider Mexico.

I believe Mexico will one day, see true bravery. I believe people within Mexico, will one day transform Mexico. I believe they'll do it with blood, sweat and tears.

And, then they'll remember what true bravery feels like. Sorry, I'm not buying it. And, Mexico would be a better place, if they stopped buying it.
    I'd like to add to this that I think it is very brave (and very wise) to forgo having children that they cannot support on their own, and while living in their own country.

There's nothing brave about breaking the laws of anothr country.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Regarding CA GOP voters and McCain, there is undoubtedly alot of ignorance regarding McCain's position and record on illegal immigration -- especially with him now spouting hollow rhetoric about border security. And the wealthy GOP who live behind gates and profit from illegal alien labor who know about McCain's open border record probably like his stances.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    [
    Have you ever asked your brother why he is a racist?
    He thinks I'm the racist.
    My brother and I have nothing in common except that we both came from the same parents. Trust me, I've tried to talk to him about this but no matter what I do he still thinks he's right. I know I'll never change my mind and neither will he so I gave up a long time ago on trying to make him see the light.
    You could send him a link to that website: www.legalimmigrantsfirst.org. or print it out and mail the info.

Put on it: "why do you support racism?"

Quote Originally Posted by PeachPie
    California Republicans put pro illegal, pro gay, pro abortion Arnold Schwarzenegger in as their governor. They could have had anti illegal, anti gay, anti abortion Tom McClintock, but the dumb ding-bats threw Tom away.

Tom was/is a wonderful competent person. The Republicans got afraid that Tom could not win, and voted against their better judgement. Looks like history may repeat itself here in Shangri-La.
    You are oh so correct. Tom McClintock is the best thing that could ever happen to California. He can't seem to get the votes though, and I have it figured out. He is REAL and a lot of Californians tend to be drawn to the fake and flashy.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

McCain just took on an adviser- Guan Martinez (sp?) AKA Doctor Amnesty. He is at every IA rally, meeting etc and now McCain has him by his side....
    "We are being destroyed from within"

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast