Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Here is what the Republican voters from Florida are singing today. I changed the words a little from this commercial.

Well I'm shopping for a new car, which one's me? A cool convertible or an SUV.

Too bad I didn't know my credit was whacked, so I driving off the lot in a used sub-compact.

F-R-E-E, that spells "free", credit report dot com baby. Saw their ads on my TV. Thought about goin' but was too lazy.

Now instead of lookin' fly I'm looking fat, my legs are sticking to the vinyl and my posse's getting laughed at.

F-R-E-E, that spells "free", credit report dot com baby....

[quote]Well I’m voting for a Presidential Nominee which one’s for me? A Democrat or Media backed McAmnesty.

Too bad I didn’t read ALIPAC and didn’t know McCain was whacked, so now I am driving from the precinct lot with my vote going for McAmnesty.

F-R-E-E, that spells “freeâ€

Quote Originally Posted by ChromeDome
    This is JMO but I think that the GOP has very little resemblance to the GOP I have known.No way would Repubs. in my area elect anyone considered as a moderate,much less one as liberal as the current California governor.Even the most liberal democrat in my state is likely to be to the right of the Cal. governor's views on crime,punishment,and immigration.That's why the term Dem. and Rep. just don't have the same meaning or distinction anymore or defining lines anymore in a lot of states.When I say,the GOP,I am talking about the leadership of the GOP,not the general Cal.GOP voter.
    It's really depressing.

I thought that this was a media-driven phenomenon-especially with all of the early states holding those absurd "open" primaries-but after Florida I'm not so sure.

Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

Funny thought keeps crossing my mind the last few weeks...

It's almost as if the party and business elites are in panic - as if November 2008 cannot get here soon enough in time to destroy whats left in America...

I almost feel as if they have taken their Amnesty, NAFTA, CAFTA, DREAM, H1-B, L1, and Global Economy agenda to a local "ricer" shop and put in the following upgrades:

1. Twin Turbos
    2. Cold Air Injection
    3. Machined Alloy Flywheel
    4. Chassis Crossbar Stiffners
    5. Safety Cage
    6. Cylinder Wall Enlargement
    ...etc...

...to get the election and the agenda taken care of here and now - not November.

Of course, having hardcore politicians walk into another's office and then walk out five minutes later doing a total 180 degree turnaround only seems to reinforce the above...

I'll make a prediction...stocks for makers of sleeping pills will the upcoming "buy" recommendation.

=8-(
    Not serious about illegals, outsourcing and insourcing? Wait until magicians pull illegals out of their hats...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345