Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Its hard to believe this poll , I'm not farmilar with the site but
    it does at least appear to be a lib simp site ,

I just don't know , but I now they are wrong about mcidiot

California Republicans put pro illegal, pro gay, pro abortion Arnold Schwarzenegger in as their governor. They could have had anti illegal, anti gay, anti abortion Tom McClintock, but the dumb ding-bats threw Tom away.

Tom was/is a wonderful competent person. The Republicans got afraid that Tom could not win, and voted against their better judgement. Looks like history may repeat itself here in Shangri-La.

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Did I read right that this was an LA times poll?

That would explain it
    Look at this national poll
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/po ... 11408.html

Number 16 D

McCain is ahead again.

What is going on with republicans lately?

The Washington Post is no better than the LA Times, could even be worse.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    I know from working with them in the past. The entire California GOP leadership are RINOS
    I agree!

The California poll comes from CNN and Poltico too which are usually anti-illegal alien news sources. That is why it is scaring me right now.
    I have a IA sympathizing brother in California but he's liberal democrat. These are republicans we are talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by PeachPie
    California Republicans put pro illegal, pro gay, pro abortion Arnold Schwarzenegger in as their governor. They could have had anti illegal, anti gay, anti abortion Tom McClintock, but the dumb ding-bats threw Tom away.

Tom was/is a wonderful competent person. The Republicans got afraid that Tom could not win, and voted against their better judgement. Looks like history may repeat itself here in Shangri-La.
    I would of gave anything to see Tom McClintock as governor...The California legislature now mainly represents Mexico and the illegal invaders who live in California.

Banned
    Cnn is a total lib symp open borders source

By the way, contrary to what people may have heard, there are still enormous areas of beautiful California, where illegal aliens do not affect people at all.

There are endless miles of beautiful country here, where people live just like anywhere else. The wildlife, the wildflowers, are really something to behold.

I happen to live in one of the most beautiful places on God's green earth. Yes the illegals are moving here, and I see trouble coming, but as of right now, the invasion does not totally affect us. If it continues, God only knows what will happen.

There are beautiful pristine beaches. gorgeous mountains, unbelievable desert scenes on the way to Mammoth where people go to ski.

There are still tons of beautiful man made lakes where people water ski.

The Sequoias are a sight to behold. They are the most majestic trees in the world. The campgrounds are awesome.

The fishing is fantastic. Mount Shasta! What an awesome sight. We camped right near there some months ago. Immaculate!

Parts of Los Angeles are terrible. But to be honest, there are still beautiful mansions there and everything that goes with it. Where do you think all of the movie stars, directors, lawyers, business owners live?

Parts of California are invaded, that is true. But it is a long, long, way from going under. That is California's little secret.

It makes absolutely zero sense that McCain is leading California. California Republican primary voters put immigration as their top concern overwhelmingly. I read recently that 40% put immigration as their top issue, far above all other issues. I just don't understand it.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast