Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe
    Hey, guys....California IS Mexico! Illegals are now the chosen ones. We are governed by agents of Mexico. Vicente Fox is now a regular visitor to CA to check on his people. The construction of schools and affordable housing is not even slowing down...gotta make room for MORE illegals. Gotta keep the illegals illegally employed on these construction jobs....after all, it's all for them! Have to utilize more and more illegals to replace English speaking hospital workers, teachers, and ALL city jobs!
    And we definitely need more illegal burger flippers to serve the nearly ALL-hispanic population in CA! And what about the retailers in CA...gotta replace more Americans...after all, the clientele is nearly ALL hispanic.

Oh, yes...there are still a few non-hispanic areas in CA....but they are heavily gated communities now. After all, the tiny percentage of wealthy elites have to be protected from the third worlders...after all, they paying for 90% of the cost to have their corporate slaves.

We had a chance to take back our State, but no one showed up at the voting booths. Now, almost every name on the ballots is, you guessed it..hispanic!

Oops, forgot the middle class! What middle class? Well, the few who are left are on their way out - their wallets have been emptied, their jobs have been highjacked, and they are all scrambling to find unoccupied territories.
    Sadly everything you said is true, watching this happen to my state breaks my heart. We Americans are now treated like second class citizens living in an extention of Mexico...Everything here is for the illegals, I will never understand why would the government of the United States allow our country to resemble a third world pit? I guess greedy criminal traitors have almost completely taken over our government. No other explanation!

American Girl said:

"And let me add that the remaining middle-class in California are suffocating because they have their heads buried so deep in the sand."

Ah No...more like we are trying to keep our heads above water....give us a break ....
    Bring back the Rotary Phone so we dont have to pressÂ*1 forÂ*English...Â*

Quote Originally Posted by CaliNative
    American Girl said:

"And let me add that the remaining middle-class in California are suffocating because they have their heads buried so deep in the sand."

Ah No...more like we are trying to keep our heads above water....give us a break ....
    I say you are both right. Half are treading and half are oblivious.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I wonder what happens when more and more taxpayers leave CA.? Who's going to pay for the welfare programs and other freebies illegals get? The rich celebrities? ANY of the rich? Because that's all that will be left in CA..the rich and the illegals.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Another point, remember when everyone started screaming about sexual harrassment in the work place. No more teasing, no more jokes. Well what about the sexual harrassment that American woman have had to put up with from the national's.

Six years ago I went to a City Council meeting in Morgan Hill to complain about a day labor site that sprung up at the end of our street. The woman in our neighborhood were afraid to work in our yards. They leered at us urinated in public and chased our cars when we passed them. I told them that I had wittnessed them whistling and making sexual and crude remarks and body movements towards teenage girls walking to the highschool. We were told there was nothing they could do. I told them that there was more than one way to rape a woman and walked out and moved a month later.

I know this has happened to alot of woman here in California, it's just too bad we couldn't start a class action suit against our government for not protecting us against this sexual harrassment.

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    I wonder what happens when more and more taxpayers leave CA.? Who's going to pay for the welfare programs and other freebies illegals get? The rich celebrities? ANY of the rich? Because that's all that will be left in CA..the rich and the illegals.

The costs will be shared by all states and all taxpayers until there is nothing left and we are all 3rd world with nothing more to give.

Too many who contribute too little and take too much is the legacy we are heading for.

Terry Anderson played a soundclip from Chief Bratton-----where he said to a caller on another radio show about illegal immigration...........

"Take it up with your legislature, its not our business anymore. IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, LEAVE CALIFORNIA."
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

All of these reasons are why i'm leaving after getting here just over a year ago. I came out months after marrying my college sweetheart - months after getting my degree in engineering - to start a life and a family. Unfortunately, there's no more room. So no thanks, we're packing our bags and heading to greener pastures... somewhere that wants good, upstanding young, intelligent citizens. California sure as hell doesn't want us.

Wow, dude, that is terrible. I am so sorry that in America, which used to be the land of opportunity for all, is no longer that sort of place.

I have just NEVER seen a group of people that costs so much, is SO needy, and just takes so much. WHAT group of people, really, has EVER taken so much before in the history of the world?

I would be ashamed of myself if I were an illegal citizen in this country, living off of benefits. Totally ashamed and afraid to even show my head.

How is it that the rest of the country has to pay for California's problems? How does that work?

I don't know about you all, but I feel this situation in California warrants an email and letter BARRAGE to our elected officials, to our media, to BOTH political parties, anyone who will listen. GD'it, they are TAKING CALIFORNIA for God's sake !!!! This is almost worse than the amnesty bills, as this is amnesty in action NOW.

I'm going to take the time this week craft a letter to my VIRGINIA representatives, and perhaps even one to Arnold himself. I hope everyone here will take the time .. .we need to kick up a FUSS and shut them down again!

Quote Originally Posted by jjmm
    Wow, dude, that is terrible. I am so sorry that in America, which used to be the land of opportunity for all, is no longer that sort of place.

I have just NEVER seen a group of people that costs so much. WHAT group of people, really, has EVER taken so much before?

I would be ashamed of myself if I were an illegal citizen in this country, living off of benefits. Totally ashamed and afraid to even show my head.

How is it that the rest of the country has to pay for California's problems? How does that work?
    That you will never see! They believe that it is all owned to them, they have no shame.. To have shame means that first you would need to believe that you are doing wrong.. They will never feel that they are wrong.. EVER!
    If you can read this, thank a teacher.
    If you can read this in English, thank a soldier.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast