Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

california loop hole

I wanted to tell you guys about something I became aware of. it wasn't in the news or anything i just heard of it through a friend of a friend type of thing. so i don't know how many of you have heard of it ...

it seems tat when illegal alien is charged with a crime his trial can somehow be mutated into a plea for a greencard. The case i am aware of took place in san diego county. (and in this particular case nothing came of it because the defendent chose not to go in that direction.)

i am new here and i am sorry if i am sharing old news. but i just think that this loop hole is so ridiculous and unsavory and vile it needs to be closed up immediately.

Thank you so much for joining us LadyJane maybe someone can help who has more information.

I think that may refer to the use of summonses which call for returning to a court at a latter date as a legitimizing device to remain for the period in between. Then on top of that there is a tendency of the people who have been so summoned not to return.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

thank you, richard. it's good to join you guys. this particular issue made me very upset because i would hate to think that an illegal immigrant actually became legal through criminal activity. it's so disturbed.