Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

tinybobidaho wrote:
    What! California has left the door open for illegals to come here, so now they shouldn't whine to rest of the nation to pick up the tab for their ineptness in enforcing our immigration laws. They started this anchor baby growth, now they're complaining? They put the welcome sign out, now they're screaming that's it's everyone else's responsibility. Hey, California, you're clueless! Sorry, but here in Idaho we are already paying more than we should for people in this country illegally because California legislators allowed this mess to get out of hand in the first place.
    OMG - Thanks tinybobidaho for your support. This is the kind of comments and support we have always got from Americans across this country.

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    tinybobidaho wrote:
    What! California has left the door open for illegals to come here, so now they shouldn't whine to rest of the nation to pick up the tab for their ineptness in enforcing our immigration laws. They started this anchor baby growth, now they're complaining? They put the welcome sign out, now they're screaming that's it's everyone else's responsibility. Hey, California, you're clueless! Sorry, but here in Idaho we are already paying more than we should for people in this country illegally because California legislators allowed this mess to get out of hand in the first place.
    OMG - Thanks tinybobidaho for your support. This is the kind of comments and support we have always got from Americans across this country.
    Your welcome. I get a little heated when I hear that California has it tough. They made their bed, now they can lay in it. But the rest of us shouldn't have to get between the sheets with 'em..
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Related:
    Ca's Immigrants are Straining State's Welfare Systems & U.C. Colleges
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1169896.html#1169896
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

First off do I want the rest of the U.S. to bail out California - No.

But do they owe it to California? Look at the facts: According to the latest statistics I could find California has constantly been in the top 10 states contributing to the Federal Income Tax, yet are number 43 in receiving benefits from the Federal Government. For example New Mexico #1 receives $2.00 for every dollar they pay and Idaho #20 receives $1.21 for every dollar they pay where as California receives only $.78 for every dollar they pay.

So you tell me is it really so unreasonable for the Federal Government to help out California?

Banned
    As long as California continues to encourage, support and allow illegals to roam free within the state they yes California need to receive less in Federal aid and return than other states. Start enforcing immigration laws, start cracking down on the Latino gangs that own places like LA and start to let the Latino community know that America is serious in the movement to crack down ont he illegal freeloading, then the Federal Money can be sent to the state. All Federal funds need to be with held from any school that knowingly enrolls illegals and all deplomas issued to illegals need to be voided out. No diplomas for illegals and that includes colleges as well.

BillCunnane you are forgetting that California citizens by vote passed a bill that forbid illegal aliens from attending our schools or receiving any state funded benefits. The federal courts overturned it saying it was not constitutional. Over the years the citizens of California have tried to fight this invasion, always to be stopped by the federal government.

The situation in California is the result of our Federal Immigration Laws not being enforced by our Federal Government it is not the cause of our illegal immigration problems.

Quote Originally Posted by BillCunnane
    As long as California continues to encourage, support and allow illegals to roam free within the state they yes California need to receive less in Federal aid and return than other states. Start enforcing immigration laws, start cracking down on the Latino gangs that own places like LA and start to let the Latino community know that America is serious in the movement to crack down ont he illegal freeloading, then the Federal Money can be sent to the state. All Federal funds need to be with held from any school that knowingly enrolls illegals and all deplomas issued to illegals need to be voided out. No diplomas for illegals and that includes colleges as well.

well In my book the gov just hand money out to the illegal Immigrant . & other country . & we Have to pay for all this & the illegal immigrant want to go to college . they get it for free & My kids have to pay .. well If you Pay out to Much money well get it back . it our Money that you are free with . so wake up congress
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Justthefacts wrote:

Ok , then lets take them at their word , If "immigrants" are costing them to much money

Then its time to start cutting off the "immigrants" and start to weed out the ones that are not "immigrants" but illegal foreign nationals
    Public Charge Fact Sheet

Introduction

Public charge has been part of U.S. immigration law for more than 100 years as a ground of inadmissibility and deportation. An individual who is likely at any time to become a public charge is inadmissible to the United States and ineligible to become a legal permanent resident. However, receiving public benefits does not automatically make an individual a public charge. This fact sheet seeks to inform non-citizens about public charge determinations and help them to make informed choices about whether to apply for certain public benefits.

Background

Under Section 212(a)(4) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA), an individual seeking admission to the United States or seeking to adjust status to that of an individual lawfully admitted for permanent residence (green card) is inadmissible if the individual, "at the time of application for admission or adjustment of status, is likely at any time to become a public charge." If an individual is inadmissible, admission to the United States or adjustment of status is not granted.

Immigration and welfare laws have generated some concern about whether a non-citizen may face adverse immigration consequences for having received Federal, state, or local public benefits. Some non-citizens and their families are eligible for public benefits – including disaster relief, treatment of communicable diseases, immunizations, and children’s nutrition and health care programs – without being found to be a public charge.

Definition of Public Charge

For purposes of determining inadmissibility, agency guidance has, since 1999, defined “public chargeâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

But do they owe it to California? Look at the facts: According to the latest statistics I could find California has constantly been in the top 10 states contributing to the Federal Income Tax, yet are number 43 in receiving benefits from the Federal Government. For example New Mexico #1 receives $2.00 for every dollar they pay and Idaho #20 receives $1.21 for every dollar they pay where as California receives only $.78 for every dollar they pay.

So you tell me is it really so unreasonable for the Federal Government to help out California?
    Alright Sherry, now you've gotten my hackles up again Just because Calif. contributes lots of mula to the fed doesn't mean they should be bailed out. After all, Calif. is the poster child for social experimentation gone bad. Bad behavior can't be rewarded. And it WAS bad behavior! Sometimes you gotta fail in order to get back up on your feet and become stronger the next time around. I wouldn't want Texas to be bailed out either. We need to learn from our mistakes. How about THEM apples
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn

Alright Sherry, now you've gotten my hackles up again Just because Calif. contributes lots of mula to the fed doesn't mean they should be bailed out. After all, Calif. is the poster child for social experimentation gone bad. Bad behavior can't be rewarded. And it WAS bad behavior! Sometimes you gotta fail in order to get back up on your feet and become stronger the next time around. I wouldn't want Texas to be bailed out either. We need to learn from our mistakes. How about THEM apples
    I gotta agree. Its not just the illegal immigration failure. Its not just that that a large majority of legal immigrants go to california. Cali has as a state failed in so many things as far as budgeting goes and keeping things in check. They failed in more then 1 way same as every other state who's in the red. Sure count out all illegal immigration with magically every illegal and child of is deported tomarrow and all immigrants are spread evenly across the US there is still in most states a budget issue and the few that would escape who are in the red now would still face the issue in 5 years.

We can't bail out bad behavior, end of story. Its not right that tax payers of 49 other states have to bail out a state that has the worst budget issues. Those voters belong to states that were a "little" more accountable up to those with just smaller issues that could be overcome w/o much sweat. Why should their money go to another state for its choices... and many of those were choices.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast