Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Well then Tennessee might be a good place for you....beautiful mountains around Pigeon Forge, whitewater rafting on the Ochoee...
    "Remember the Alamo!"

lee
    I'm not leaving either! I might be a grandmother but I will fight to the end to defend what's mine...I have my ancestors buried here. My family came to Alta California when California was explored by Spain. I am not 100% Spanish, I'm a mutt...Welsh, English, et al...but, what I see is making me so sick to my stomach and very angry! I want 50 foot walls across the borders with military standing the wall! I want all illegals gathered up (and I dont' care how many millions there are!) and I want them booted OUT OF MY COUNTRY AND STATE! I want ALL elected officials that think it's a wonderful thing to welcome terrorists to the USA to be treated as criminals because they ARE...they are committing treason! The schools are so liberal and another reason we need to fear! Many younger people could care less as long as they have daddy's charge card..soon that will be a thing of the past for them but they live for today...I'm SICK of hearing Spanish..I dont' know Spanish! I am sick of shopping and seeing little dirty kids running through stores, opening candy bags or whatever, helping themselves and with full approval of their mothers...then they toss the package on the floor...if we don't wake up and stop this NOW, we will be looking for a country to immigrate to! I'm in Palm Springs, CA and I think I am in Mexico! We are fed up and moving north! Every night for 15 of the 30 minute news it's all about rape, murder, breaking into houses, robbery in stores...and the names that are reported sure ain't Murphy or Smith or Jones! They are Garcia, Sanchez, etc, etc!

I want to warn anyone that EVER wants to visit this town to bring what you need to protect yourself! Don't bring anything you can't stand to have stolen from you....and don't go out at night alone!

I'll NEVER eat a burrito or taco again! Hot dogs and apple pie for me!

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!

If a bunch of people moved into your garage uninvited would you then move out? I don't think so.
    Once they're done balkanizing California, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado and Texas they will move into whatever state is next. And there's sizeable populations of illegals everywhere now. Fight on your own turf, don't run.
    “Homeland Security? What Homeland Security ?”

Quote Originally Posted by JustSayNo
    If a bunch of people moved into your garage uninvited would you then move out? I don't think so.
    Once they're done balkanizing California, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado and Texas they will move into whatever state is next. And there's sizeable populations of illegals everywhere now. Fight on your own turf, don't run.
    ^^^ I understand your sentiments and I don't know if you
    live here but it's almost unexplainable how horrid it is. You can't find a business that doesn't have Spanish as the MAIN language. You
    can't visit a doctor without the entire staff being Hispanic who give preference to their own and of course prefer to speak in Spanish. You can't go to a park without it being overrun with kids and their parents who think it's okay to play on the equipement or use the entire
    lawn area as a soccer area built exclusively for them.

Do you know what it's like for your kids to stand out in the midst of ALL Hispanic children b/c a. your kids are AMERICAN and b. your kids speak English. Every now and then I hear my daughter trying to talk like them and it takes everything in me to remain composed b/c I don't want her copying their behavior in NO way or form.

Do you know what it's like to see your business suffer b/c Latinos are taking over? We can't do it anymore. I don't want my kids to lose their
    identities.

We didn't have these problems growing up. ALL of us knew we were Americans but these days it's different. Especially out here. Perhaps if I didn't have kids I'd stay and fight but it isn't worth it. Let them have it. My neighborhood sucks. I have to drive 25-45 miles out to go someplace decent. I tolerate my living conditions b/c I know in the future I'll be around normal Americans again but in the meantime I dream of the day we leave this hell hole for good.
    Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed.
    Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.
    Mahatma Gandhi

well - they are in Georgia

All over metro Atlanta and the suburbs.

They have destroyed every area they choose to live in, The slum lords have let this happen. I don't understand it.

They destroyed every store in the area - just filthy dirty people.

I always thought they were hard working and clean, but I have seen a new side of the illegal population. I wonder why they move into a clean nice area and don't keep it that way.

They have used up hospital resources in Suburban Atlanta, Roswell, Gainesville, Gwinett, Cartersville, Macon. The schools are suffering and overcrowded.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

I agree sunsetincali. I often find that people who are either insulated from the illegal immigration issue in our state (the rich) or people who do not live in SoCal have a hard time understanding that we are now a minority with a racist, illegal group being the majority! It's that bad folks and yes it will come to a town near you soon.

In the meantime, I just want a few years of happiness before the country is either sold or taken over.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh
    I often find that people who are either insulated from the illegal immigration issue in our state (the rich) or people who do not live in SoCal have a hard time understanding that we are now a minority with a racist, illegal group being the majority! It's that bad folks and yes it will come to a town near you soon.

In the meantime, I just want a few years of happiness before the country is either sold or taken over.
    I'm neither rich, nor insulated. In the thick of things here in Southern Cal. Many people have fled, others are packing. Would the next to last American citizen leaving please let me know. There has to be another way. There has to. The illegals cannot have this state by attrition.
    “Homeland Security? What Homeland Security ?”

Would the next to last American citizen leaving please let me know.
    And please bring the American flag with you.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Josh
    Thanks everyone! I'm a mountain kinda guy so who knows.
    Utah is still quiet and unexplored....
    By damaging us, you damage yourselves!

http://www.siliconeer.com/past_issues/2 ... form_1.jpg

The North Carolina invasion is well underway. The government admits to 300,000 illegals, but many people suspect it closer to 600,000.
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast