Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You will love it in NH Diana, just don't move to Manchester or any of the other large cities there as they do have illegals. The rural towns outside are not infested and the more north you go the less of them you will see. Good luck
    Thanks for the advice ! The only problem I have is that I do alot of travel and I need to be within shouting distance of a major airport. I was hoping to keep within a couple of hours of driving distance to Logan Intl.

Quote Originally Posted by diana717
    My husband and I are looking at New Hampshire. We're going out in June to look at a few towns there and are going to move next summer. We're lucky because of our business we can live just about anywhere all we need is our computer, fax and phone lines.
    That is one of our favorite places to visit. We love it so much so, that have thought of moving to NH in a few years down the road. We have found that the people are so very friendly there.

Well I am not in Cali, but I am in FL. We are planning to move to Chattanooga area. When we visited I didn't see that many illegals, it was refreshing to see so many AMERICANS.

She Bear

Diana Manchester airport is closer and is offering alot of flights to many places, so you may not have to travel to Logan airport for every flight just the ones not offered in Manchester.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Icky9....which one of the many suburbs? I'm located in the very expanding Chicago suburb concrete jungle. Just curious coz there hasn't been many people from Il on. But ditto on Il. It is going quickly. I lived in Florida...forget that. And Nebraska and I loved it but like ibbop, saw it changing quickly. I'd still consider going back to the area I was or South Dakota. But not before checking out Wyoming and Montana. After that..oh....maybe I won't live that long. I just want a nice quiet place with good people to spend my last few years in peace.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234