Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

There's no place that you can go to get away from them. I live in rural Indiana and I can't go anywhere with out seeing them. They are in every state and even in the rural area's. We only have 2 factories in our county that have been the source of income for families in the community forever, now the jobs are held by hispanics. With high gas prices residents of this county are having to drive to other counties to work now. I literally live in the middle of cornfields and I can't get away from them.

Probably the only state immune from Illegals is Alaska, but i would'nt want to move there
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Can't get away, they have now declared the rest of our country, outside of Aztlan, as Anahuac.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-25075.html
    Due to the recent large demonstrations of our people in major cities in occupied Anahuac, extremist European invaders are preparing violent actions against us.

I NEVER heard of indigenous Mexicans in New York.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I live in Northern California which wasn't anywhere near as bad as Southern Cal but we are slowly catching up. Since good ole Jorge Bush has been in office I've seen the population go through the roof.

I've made the decision to leave and it's been the toughest decision I've ever made. For people that haven't been through it, you can't imagine what it's like to see your beautiful home, the place you were born and raised turned into a slum right before your eyes.

And the worst part is your told if you don't like it, it's your problem you are racist and these poor people are just trying for a better life. We should all just step aside, their rights are more important than our own.

It takes weeks to get in to see a dr. and when you do you have to sit there with a bunch of illegals glaring at you.To be treated like an outcast in your own country, that about did it for me. Day by day we lose our country a little bit at a time.

Crime is going through the roof, drunk driving fatalities are happening all the time, it's not worth it. Not to mention being angry and enraged everyday of your life isn't good for one's health. I realize by moving I'm only buying time, but hopefully in that time something will be done to get rid of this plague.

There are very few places that they have not gotten to yet. They have infested all large cities in the US and are now making their way to the suburbs thanks to all the banks that give them low-interest mortgages. You usually start seeing them invade throught the rental properties in your community first, then they start buying and before you know it voila you have an invasion.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Diana,

Where are you moving if you don't mind?
    Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed.
    Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.
    Mahatma Gandhi

My husband and I are looking at New Hampshire. We're going out in June to look at a few towns there and are going to move next summer. We're lucky because of our business we can live just about anywhere all we need is our computer, fax and phone lines.

I hear it's beautiful there. Good luck.
    Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed.
    Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.
    Mahatma Gandhi

I hear it's beautiful there. Good luck.
    Thanks ! It's going to be hard getting used to the snow after living here but I'm sure I will in time.

You will love it in NH Diana, just don't move to Manchester or any of the other large cities there as they do have illegals. The rural towns outside are not infested and the more north you go the less of them you will see. Good luck
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast